Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Frionnel posted:

Now i'm imagining an It Hurts!! point and click adventure game.

The Foyer
You are standing in the foyer of your house. You hear the sounds of side 2 of Led Zeppelin 4 playing nearby. Exits are to the north, south, and upstairs.
There is a painting here.
There is a scrap of paper with writing on it here.
There is an empty beer bottle here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telarra
Oct 9, 2012

> get flask

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Moddington posted:

> get flask

You could, but your dad would kill you, and it's almost always in his back hip pocket. He's very adamant about keeping it near or on his person, saying he needs it to counteract the memory that he has such a loving terrible pussy for a son. What a kidder!

Your dad's limited edition black metal forest coocoo clock starts belting out the opening riffs of 'War Pigs'. It's seven in the morning - school starts soon.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I love Katie's face in panel five. It's the perfect "Oh God my boyfriends ex-girlfriend is some sort of supernatural being and she triggered the apocalypse and she might kill me next and this conversation is so awkward oh God" expression.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Literally Kermit posted:

You could, but your dad would kill you, and it's almost always in his back hip pocket. He's very adamant about keeping it near or on his person, saying he needs it to counteract the memory that he has such a loving terrible pussy for a son. What a kidder!

Your dad's limited edition black metal forest coocoo clock starts belting out the opening riffs of 'War Pigs'. It's seven in the morning - school starts soon.

If this isn't a roguelike that only allows the player to cockblock himself, I'm gonna be disappointed.

Sex-life perma-death.

Ratchu
Dec 31, 2011

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

That little green heart emoticon. :)

Data Graham posted:

Yeah, I never thought I'd see the day when I would put up with a comic that put emoticons and little faces and things into word balloons and used phrases like "lol" and "hehe" in dialogue, but here we are.

becuse emotins to0 hard to braw so.. lets put emoticons and little faces and things into word balloons and used phrases like "lol" and "hehe" in dialogue, butt

hey dudes, check dat site called deviantart.com or dot kom or someting. i herad it haves many webcomics which use this kindastuf, bro, lololololol me gusta okay fffffffffuuuuuuuu. that fell when i hope hellpeeing yourself.

Ratchu fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Sep 16, 2014

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
> Life is a nightmare

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Ratchu posted:

becuse emotins to0 hard to braw so.. lets put emoticons and little faces and things into word balloons and used phrases like "lol" and "hehe" in dialogue, butt

hey dudes, check dat site called deviantart.com or dot kom or someting. i herad it haves many webcomics which use this kindastuf, bro, lololololol me gusta okay fffffffffuuuuuuuu. that fell when i hope hellpeeing yourself.

Lol. Heh.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

I can't read half the poo poo this guy posts but he sure types a lot of letters

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Ratchu posted:

...baka

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Ratchu posted:

check out the aloof on this guy

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Christmas Present posted:

check out the aloof on this guy

Drunk or having a breakdown. GBS webcomics thread causes both of those things.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Ratchu posted:

Homestuck goes in the bad comics thread.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
ratchu is not drunk, hes just never sober

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

She's a girl drink drunk

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

She's a girl drink drunk

indeed

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

She's a girl drink drunk

David Foley was amazing in that.

Ratchu
Dec 31, 2011

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

David Foley was amazing in that.

imnot postal the movei

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Firewater.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Wicker Man posted:

Firewater.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
What the gently caress are you idiots going on about

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
Afraid of Audio is going on the same length hiatus as It Hurts. It.... hurts. :smith:

However, guest comics roll on:

One thing guest comics have going for them is it's incredibly hard to gently caress up these guys' characterization. :allears:

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I disagree, Kermit :colbert:

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Blackheart posted:

I disagree, Kermit :colbert:

I thought you Blackheart, but it is nice to meet you, Disagree. :haw:

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT DAMMIT ARGH

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
That's a pretty cute Ally.

Bring back AoA.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Blackheart posted:

THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT DAMMIT ARGH

Let us never e-quibble again, you are a good poster. :3:

Here, check out my new tat have a stinky little bitch, in this artfully entitled fanart of the same name:

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

Literally Kermit posted:

Here, check out my new tat have a stinky little bitch, in this artfully entitled fanart of the same name:

I suddenly feel like I need to buy a van to plaster that across.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Literally Kermit posted:

Hell yes.

Robviously posted:

I suddenly feel like I need to buy a van to plaster that across.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

Nice touch with P-Q's face in the smoke.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Chronojam posted:

Nice touch with P-Q's face in the smoke.

:aaaaa:

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
Holy loving poo poo Das Boo did Ally fan art. Next I assume Everdraed will have something special for us?

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

:chord:

goon-funded wedding

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

:shobon: Good for him. Also that Das Boo drawing is legit.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
A wedding funded by printed sales of a webcomic to goons? How is this wedding not going to end up like the Talent Show?

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

gently caress this fanart is bomb.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Isn't that more goon fanart up today? Or did someone post it here after finding it elsewhere?

vv: It's cool, nice job.

Elysiume fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Oct 2, 2014

Ratchu
Dec 31, 2011

i sent it

^^ thanks

vv im glad that you enjoyed it thank you

Ratchu fucked around with this message at 11:50 on Oct 2, 2014

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

It's my favorite comic panel and you did a nice job with the pixels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

The thing I love most about this comic is just how much Gobotula seems to enjoy doing it. His responses indicate he doesn't think it's that good, he doesn't really have any ego about it, he's just so enthusiastic.

• Locked thread