Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Found Denver Girls sister

uhhhh

...no ring

Thumbjamin Franklin

and only god can fudge me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I would be so pissed if I went in to get a tat of a baby and walked out with a tat of a constipated Ed Koch.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
The shop was Devine Street Tattoo in Columbia,SC. The artist has relocated to Sickle and Moon in the same city.

You pay and draw, artist draws a design. You can either get that design tattooed for 30$ more bucks or just eat your original 30$

Obviously very NWS http://tinypic.com/r/14vkack/8 :nws:

and nah he has had the gently caress cops tattoo for like 5-6 years. i am trying to find pics of his other tats but it's hard to investigate on a phone

edit: those who are interested occultclassic is the artist Instagram. Most of his pick 3 stuff is about 6 months to a year back.

Smash it Smash hit has a new favorite as of 13:52 on Sep 25, 2014

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

...you know that there's lots and lots of "gently caress cops" and ACAB and gently caress NYPD tattoos from long before whatever video game that is, right? Like, probably pushing a century.

Trevor from GTA 5 is the sort of person who'd get that kind of tattoo, and many others posted in this thread, as he's utterly insane.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

...you know that there's lots and lots of "gently caress cops" and ACAB and gently caress NYPD tattoos from long before whatever video game that is, right? Like, probably pushing a century.

Yeah I'm well aware. If you didn't know, the game is GTAV and was/is massively popular so it wouldn't surprise me if some idiot got a tattoo copying the game. That's why I was hoping the inspiration for his friend's tattoo was that game because that would make it 5000 times worse.

Judge Tesla posted:

Trevor from GTA 5 is the sort of person who'd get that kind of tattoo, and many others posted in this thread, as he's utterly insane.

^^
Lot of the tattoos in the game are also based off real life horror. Google "anus belly button tattoo" but keep in mind it gets :nws: :nms:

Here is a non-disgusting yet still gross tattoo found under that search result

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

JoeyJoJoJr Shabadoo posted:

Here is a non-disgusting yet still gross tattoo found under that search result

I can't hate this, he looks so happy, like a redneck buddha :3:.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

I thought this was someone's bad attempt at Goatse Navel.

Don Gato posted:

I can't hate this, he looks so happy, like a redneck buddha :3:.
"Bubbha"

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I couldn't get a picture, but a customer came in with his two young children to buy Pokemon cards.
He had a tattoo of Hitler on his calf. Not Charlie Chaplin, but loving Hitler. I knew people get that stuff, but he had no other White Power bullshit tattoos or anything, just Hitler surrounded by tribal.

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

I guess they are lightbulbs...

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

zenintrude posted:

That would work for a film industry electrician, they always seem to have piles of bulbs and wires like that.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks

zenintrude posted:

Wrong thread. This owns.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

zenintrude posted:

Dude, I totally want to see this colored in like multi-colored Christmas lights with the green cord. Holy poo poo.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.
Same. My only thought (as it usually is) is that he's gonna have to shave his arm pretty regularly to keep that Robin Williams-esque fur from coming in and reclaiming the land.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I reminds me of chicken eggs still inside of a chicken.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Haruharuharuko posted:

Found Denver Girls sister

Not that I'm an expert or anything, but when I saw this, I thought "It's not great or anything, but it's not as bad as a lot of the other stuff in this thread." The right arm's kind of wonky, but I like the coloring of the hair.

And then I scrolled down

On my screen, with it being the top of the page, I only initially saw the image down to her mid-section.

Holy poo poo

It's like the artist got tired halfway through and thought to finish it up as quickly as possible.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Davros1 posted:

And then I scrolled down

This sums up my exact experience looking at that one..

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Feb 28, 2007

1️⃣
Just another number.

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

.. LOYLATY*

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Was browsing when my girlfriend caught this image "Does that say loyalty?" Nope. "Is it supposed to?" Probably!

Wonder how often that question gets asked

canis minor
May 4, 2011

Patchwork Shaman posted:

Man, if I pulled the word "cock" out of that jar and used my one return on God knows what other word, I'd end with up a tattoo of a bad-rear end rooster. Or maybe a hand cocking a gun. Or maybe combine them and go for a bad-rear end rooster cocking a gun.

Where is this place again?

If you're to go, go big

http://imgur.com/oiUAEGI :nws: due to tatoo of a cock

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

Something something R. Kelly something Bear Grylls

:stonk:

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

This one's been going around the internet for ages, and I think it's not a tattoo. Most places I've found this picture say it's a condition called Geographic Tongue, but I can't confirm that.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Istari posted:

This one's been going around the internet for ages, and I think it's not a tattoo. Most places I've found this picture say it's a condition called Geographic Tongue, but I can't confirm that.

GISing Geographic Tongue brings up a lot of much nastier looking tongues. If that's what it is, this guy is very lucky.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
A quick GIS of geographic tongue looks different from what I posted really makes me wish I hadn't.
e;fb

It's probably a photoshop, then. I wanted to believe.

synthetik
Feb 28, 2007

I forgive you, Will. Will you forgive me?

Istari posted:

I have a geographic tongue, it doesn't give dark lines like that.

Maybe henna?

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Oh jesus that would taste so rank.

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.
It just reminds me of those fruit roll up tongue tattoo things.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I reckon she's a diabetic trying to let the rest of the world know in the most public and most disgusting way possible.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007
For reference this is a good geographic tongue

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

At least it's spelled correctly :shrug:

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
Beautigul

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Staryberry posted:

Spike's Tattoo Competition, Ink Master, seems to have even worse tattooers than usual this year. All of the people who were tattooed volunteered for a free tattoo, so I guess you cannot feel too bad for them, but these are some terrible tattoos.

Good god that left arm :stonk:

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!
Does that lady have a mustache?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Zemyla posted:

Does that lady have a mustache?

Either that or she has some thick, wooly hair busting out of each nostril.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

If my brother did that on me, I'd castrate him in his sleep.

e: Also, that f is clearly a p.

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Teketeketeketeke has a new favorite as of 04:22 on Sep 30, 2014

jgrrr
Oct 3, 2007

&

Say Nothing posted:

Please identify this thing.

few pages back but either

Or

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kugyou no Tenshi
Nov 8, 2005

We can't keep the crowd waiting, can we?

jgrrr posted:

few pages back but either

Unless you're kidding, it was identified:

BjornOfBorg posted:

It's part of the Cryptopsy logo, a death metal band. We Bleed is one of their songs.

• Locked thread