Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
just make a subforum for me to talk to myself about EYE Divine Cybermancy, thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
can i play video games with you guys? i suck at posting and gaming but i can't stop doing either, and ive alienated all of my friends with my passion for the service industry! now im unemployed and i need to do something because i tried playing reus today and im just not willing to go there!

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Simoom posted:

i tried playing reus today and im just not willing to go there!

Ouch. I feel for you, Imp Zoner.

CARRIERHASARRIVED
Aug 25, 2010

so whats up with diablo

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

CARRIERHASARRIVED posted:

so whats up with diablo

I'll play more tomorrow. Gotta go to bed early tonight.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

TerminusEst13 posted:

I'm not sure how to handle being popular on the internet.

whatever you do, dont start wishing cancer upon other people, or create an IP and game and have multiple breakdowns over it or start an LP and then have a breakdown.

lots of popular internet chumps go the way of this, and breakdown, and are insane or nasty or mean.

just be pleasant, funny and relaxed. this is the bestest advice i can think of.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

VideoGames posted:

just be pleasant, funny and relaxed. this is the bestest advice i can think of.

this but in every facet of life its good for you and others

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
I got gauntlet

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I am p jelly, also very poor.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

hubris.height posted:

this but in every facet of life its good for you and others

this is definitely how i approach my days. almost everything is kind of a joke, but i know the times when it is good to be serious too.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Simoom posted:

can i play video games with you guys? i suck at posting and gaming but i can't stop doing either, and ive alienated all of my friends with my passion for the service industry! now im unemployed and i need to do something because i tried playing reus today and im just not willing to go there!

you may always play games with us because simon says

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Kazvall posted:

I am p jelly, also very poor.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
I want to try hellfire multi, hit me up on steam for the next few hours http://steamcommunity.com/id/SAfellis so we can figure out hamachi or whatever

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Be home in an hour. Will hit you up.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

This guy is harder in d1 than he'll ever be in d3.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

We need one more for Diablo. In CTS mumble.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Kazvall posted:

We need one more for Diablo. In CTS mumble.

i keep getting your messages too late. i apologise. i also need to download hellfire and all that

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

VideoGames posted:

i keep getting your messages too late. i apologise. i also need to download hellfire and all that

do it, you will enjoy it

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
Impterest check: Would anyone be interested in playing Steve Jackson's Illuminati via Tabletop Simulator?

CARRIERHASARRIVED
Aug 25, 2010

That sounds interesting but do you mean a generic tabletop simulator or the tabletop simulator apparently on Steam?

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

That sounds interesting but do you mean a generic tabletop simulator or the tabletop simulator apparently on Steam?

I had the steam one in mind, but whatever works is fine

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I might be interested in some Illuminati. However, we haven't UTed it up for a bit.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Errrmaahgerd we're playing Diablo: Hellfire.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
re: Illuminati, I was thinking I might just run it on the forums, with the collective will of Imp Zone acting as one faction and me sorta DMing another one (maybe more? idk)

I also made a few custom cards

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
I am playing gauntlet as blue

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Schnedwob posted:

re: Illuminati, I was thinking I might just run it on the forums, with the collective will of Imp Zone acting as one faction and me sorta DMing another one (maybe more? idk)

That sounds pretty cool, actually. Nice card, too.

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
long story short, i wanna play some loving Super NES

CARRIERHASARRIVED
Aug 25, 2010

Schnedwob posted:

Is the fifteen bucks on steam the cheapest you can get Tabletop Sim? Or if you run it on the forums will we not need the game?

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Is the fifteen bucks on steam the cheapest you can get Tabletop Sim? Or if you run it on the forums will we not need the game?

If I run it on the forums we won't need it, but it'll be slooooooow with more than a few people, which is why I was thinking it'd play more like that King of Dragon's Pass thread, almost

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
illuminati ruled in college, and literally stealing money and cheating and lying was the best part of the drat game

heads up, an even better loving board game? the one where you are a roman chariot racer and you are kicking peoples loving asses going around the track

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
buy tabletop simulator for me and i will play

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

stoutfish posted:

buy tabletop simulator for me and i will play

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Record it on YouTube with a lively, well-prepared commentary, and I will watch.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

doctorfrog posted:

Record it on YouTube with a lively, well-prepared commentary, and I will watch.

Hey i'm schned

i'm not so wob

and this is one person playing a board game recommended for 4-6 people! *fart noises*

surc
Aug 17, 2004

So.... Worms Armageddon?

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

No, more Hellfire. I've got the low rez loot itch bad.

Also i now have a renewable source for mana shields so sorcerer officially broken but rip all my cash

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
a few more cards

this is the only thing keeping me sane between shifts. feel free to post suggestions if y'all come up with anything good/any horrible puns

e: i'll probably kick the thread into gear once i'm not so busy. between school and work i've been fuckin' swaaaaamped lately.

Schnedwob fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Sep 27, 2014

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

surc posted:

So.... Worms Armageddon?

This goes against my pact of spending money on games until my birthday.

Fellis posted:

No, more Hellfire. I've got the low rez loot itch bad.

Also i now have a renewable source for mana shields so sorcerer officially broken but rip all my cash

Oh man where the gently caress are the mana shield books?

E: I wish to be the Islamic State of South Dakota.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Two spots left for Diablo: Hellfire if anyone wants to join. Also, we're probably going to play UT2k4 tonight.