Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

Oh... my podcast... it's so good... ungh.... it's the best.... podcast ever.... oh god.... UNNNGGGGGHHHH

Gaunab posted:

How high are you?

No officer, it's "Hi, how are you?"

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

From here.

ddiddles
Oct 21, 2008

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I

That might be the best thing I've ever seen.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004

Holy poo poo. Funny aside, these are loving amazing g. It's incredible seeing Malkovitch's range and the photographers ability.

FiddlersThree
Mar 13, 2010

Elliot, you IDIOT!
From a local Halloween store flyer:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

FiddlersThree posted:

From a local Halloween store flyer:

Talk about a Boner. :downsrim:

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Sweeping infidels under the rug.

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

Masked Pumpkin posted:

Australian poster detected.

It's not meant to be read like an acrostic poem. Each letter represents an "expectation" for the classroom. The chart will vary depending on the circumstances. For example the first A could stand for "activity" the H for "help" (how students get help) and so forth. That C is probably "communication" regarding how much talking they can do.

My school does the same thing with CHAMPS

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

POLICE CAR AUCTION
Dec 1, 2003

I'm not a princess

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Roydrowsy posted:

It's not meant to be read like an acrostic poem. Each letter represents an "expectation" for the classroom. The chart will vary depending on the circumstances. For example the first A could stand for "activity" the H for "help" (how students get help) and so forth. That C is probably "communication" regarding how much talking they can do.

Why the gently caress would you make your classroom procedures that difficult to interpret? Should be under five, extremely clear and defensible.

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic

Roydrowsy posted:

More like CHUMPS lol

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

:stare:

This is making me miss Goons With Spoons The GWS website is back! :neckbeard:

FirstPlayer
Jan 1, 2007

Beat me up and earn
fifteen respect points

Stairs posted:

Holy poo poo. Funny aside, these are loving amazing g. It's incredible seeing Malkovitch's range and the photographers ability.

The first time I saw the gallery I went through almost half the pictures before I even realized it was John Malkovich. I mean god drat, some of them are ridiculously close.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Stairs posted:

Ah yes, the incredible acting range of a good photographer, props, and makeup

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

That is literally what I think every time I see a recycling bin that separates bottles and cans.

And just clap your hands.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Any idea where this is at?

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

jidohanbaiki posted:

Why the gently caress would you make your classroom procedures that difficult to interpret? Should be under five, extremely clear and defensible.

That's not hard to interpret, and it's not really procedures, either.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

davebo posted:

Any idea where this is at?
A destination a little up the road from the habitations and the towns you know.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Song Lyric.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I don't understand these references.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Every time I see that photo, I am blown away by the forcefield that shields that dude from absolutely every part of the carnage going on. Shards of glass and beer everywhere, and it's all seemingly bouncing off of him.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

He knew exactly what he was doing.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Every time I see that photo, I am blown away by the forcefield that shields that dude from absolutely every part of the carnage going on. Shards of glass and beer everywhere, and it's all seemingly bouncing off of him.

its basic physics considering the inertia of the beer he is pushing forward + cro-magnon magick

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

antisodachrist posted:

Knowing, red lasers, blue lasers.

Yep, he is suggesting we create GI Joe.

He is, quite literally, advocating for the irl creation of Rainbow Six

WELL IT WORKED GREAT IN THE BOOKS gently caress IT DO IT LIVE

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

He is, quite literally, advocating for the irl creation of Rainbow Six

WELL IT WORKED GREAT IN THE BOOKS gently caress IT DO IT LIVE

It's been ages, but was Rainbow 6 mercenary? I thought they were government employees all hanging out.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Was browsing around on ebay looking at filters and respirators, and saw this.

Everyone remembers that time Tom Cruise modeled respirators, right?

Billy the Mountain
Feb 3, 2005

I used to be TheRealLuquado

kannonfodder posted:

It's been ages, but was Rainbow 6 mercenary? I thought they were government employees all hanging out.

They were the best anti-terror type soldiers from a 6 or 7 country coalition of the US, Germany, England, France, Israel, Norway, etc. Working under Joint US/UK command. But definitely Govt. employees.

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...

kannonfodder posted:

They weren't mercenaries, but to be fair I'm not sure why O'Reilly's plan needs them to be. I guess we loan them out to whatever government needs them but since the goal is to defeat IS, not turn a profit, we probably shouldn't have them demand payment before wiping out the local IS cell in various middle eastern countries.

I mean, the plan is just "good guys shoot teh bad mens until middle east is :) again" which can't really get much stupider, but adding "also we're soldiers of fortune trying to turn a profit" to it makes his dumb plan more complicated than it needs to be.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

E: whoa, big picture, sorry.

DrBouvenstein has a new favorite as of 05:25 on Sep 27, 2014

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

DrProsek posted:

They weren't mercenaries, but to be fair I'm not sure why O'Reilly's plan needs them to be. I guess we loan them out to whatever government needs them but since the goal is to defeat IS, not turn a profit, we probably shouldn't have them demand payment before wiping out the local IS cell in various middle eastern countries.

I mean, the plan is just "good guys shoot teh bad mens until middle east is :) again" which can't really get much stupider, but adding "also we're soldiers of fortune trying to turn a profit" to it makes his dumb plan more complicated than it needs to be.

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The A-Team.

It's so loving obvious. All we need to do is hire the A-team to take out ISIS.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
And you wrote the slightly worse but somehow more successful sequel to that A-Team movie.

hungry for crepes n shit
Aug 17, 2005

blackmanjew posted:

That might be the best thing I've ever seen.
Yeah, these are incredible. His Hemingway is amazing.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Sharpe posted:

Yeah, these are incredible. His Hemingway is amazing.
I could have gone my whole life without seeing his bare rear end, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sad lions
Sep 3, 2008

Hirayuki posted:

I could have gone my whole life without seeing his bare rear end, though.

But you didn't and that is a wonderful thing.

• Locked thread