Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scorpiobean
Dec 22, 2004

I'll have one sugar coma drink, please.

Vastarien posted:

He went to Jared!

hahahaha

Also my favorites are the congbro lines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

for realius though whats up with them hair

guys are sporting the worst hair cuts ive seen since like Dumb and Dumber

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Drunk & Ugly posted:

They're Pentecostal or Amish or something, so their moms probably literally cut their hair for them.

notkniveschau
Sep 18, 2014

critics are calling it 15 minutes of dolphin noises

cheers to the happy couple!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Took me a second, but this is perfect.

:golfclap:

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

take my five, please

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Oh man

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Well, that's amazing.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

*anime gasp*

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

What even hahahaha

John Liver
May 4, 2009

And there's my 5.

Fuderyuu
Mar 16, 2004

Finger Lickin' Good!

I can't tell if this is already shopped or not. I can't imagine this thing has procreated enough times to be the father of this many girls, but at the same time I can't imaging anyone allowing their tweeny girls with someone who so clearly looks like a pedo without even trying.

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

Fuderyuu posted:

I can't tell if this is already shopped or not. I can't imagine this thing has procreated enough times to be the father of this many girls, but at the same time I can't imaging anyone allowing their tweeny girls with someone who so clearly looks like a pedo without even trying.

:cripes:

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!

same.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Fuderyuu posted:

aatrek alt spotted

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Fuderyuu posted:

holy poo poo

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Fuderyuu posted:

Y u do this?

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

Fuderyuu posted:

Maybe the mods know...

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Fuderyuu posted:

This is amazing work. As a student of nightmares fear factory I can say that I've seen hundreds of pictures like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The pictures were just windows to a past I've never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this picture made me stop and evaluate. Putting Aatrek in made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank You.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Fuderyuu posted:

and somehow after all this it's text that makes me laugh the hardest

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
how can one thread top itself with every post

Ego Death
Sep 15, 2012

by Ralp

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Bravo!!

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

mucocele posted:

No one should ever go to a haunted house alone. :smith:

Ugghhh... Was IN Niagara Falls and wanted to do Nightmare Factory so bad. Was with my girlfriend and she chickened out like five feet into the thing. I wasn't going to be lone haunted house guy, so I left too :qq:

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Goddamn

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Ugghhh... Was IN Niagara Falls and wanted to do Nightmare Factory so bad. Was with my girlfriend and she chickened out like five feet into the thing. I wasn't going to be lone haunted house guy, so I left too :qq:

Cool story dude thanks for sharing. I also didn't go to there once time with my girl. its good to know hteres other people like me out there, you know like us, people that dont go to things. this is a greart anectdote ill tell my family forever

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Cacafuego posted:

Cool story dude thanks for sharing. I also didn't go to there once time with my girl. its good to know hteres other people like me out there, you know like us, people that dont go to things. this is a greart anectdote ill tell my family forever

I love telling anectdotes about sarcastic/stupid people.

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006

All I see is captain america riding down those kids on his tricycle.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:vince:

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Drunk & Ugly posted:

There's a pile of Mennonites in Southern Ontario.

Like Amish-lite. Good chunk of them drive cars and stuff.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Fuderyuu posted:

I am going to guess that you know but still funny.

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

Objection! Too old for his taste by like eleven years.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Wild T posted:

Objection! Too old for his taste by like eleven years.

Can't you see he's going for the younger girl behind the girl in pink with the Vulcan underarm teen grab move.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Choco1980 posted:

Based on his ladyfriend's bonnet, I'm assuming they're not far from something resembling Amish and Mennonite faiths, so I'm guessing he spends all day working on the farm.

yeah they're mennonites, you see them biking around niagara all the time

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

:laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
Why does God command male mennonites to have mushroom hair?

• Locked thread