Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sakarja
Oct 19, 2003

"Our masters have not heard the people's voice for generations and it is much, much louder than they care to remember."

Capitalism is the problem. Anarchism is the answer. Join an anarchist union today!

Paladin posted:

I... guess I'll just stick to feeling non-specifically lovely about everything.

Why? The good guys seem to have won this round.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Cerepol posted:

Seriously gently caress yes I was pumped for Jeff but Bobcat! Also think they'll address the elephant in the room?
What elephant?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

KoRMaK posted:

What elephant?

The funniest elephant in the world. RIP bicentennial elephant...

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Harmontown is currently streaming live: http://beta.harmontown.com/live/

Edit: Does Spencer always look this bored?

CPColin fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Sep 22, 2014

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

KoRMaK posted:

What elephant?

Really you can take your pick.

Currently I'm curious about Jeff's absence. Is he on tour or something?

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Apparently some labour negotiations for Rick and Morty animators got tense, as labour negotiations often do.

http://www.cartoonbrew.com/artist-rights/rick-and-morty-artists-push-to-unionize-their-show-and-succeed-103655.html
http://www.cartoonbrew.com/artist-rights/rick-and-morty-co-creator-justin-roiland-gently caress-the-union-103723.html

If only everyone got to do what they wanted all the time, none of this would have happened...

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

worst song, played on ugliest guitar
Is the live video feed cached anywhere? I have the audio, but it'd be nice to see an entire live show.

EnsGDT
Nov 9, 2004

~boop boop beep motherfucker~

joedevola posted:

Is the live video feed cached anywhere? I have the audio, but it'd be nice to see an entire live show.

http://beta.harmontown.com/harmontown-2014-08-21/

TealShark
Mar 22, 2004

I shall duck behind that little garbage car.
I was with this episode until the hypnotherapist came up. I get physically uncomfortable when unfunny people try way too hard to be funny, especially in the company of actually-funny people. Thankfully, it doesn't happen too often on this podcast (or I'm blocking it out).

ireladd
Apr 17, 2007

TealShark posted:

I was with this episode until the hypnotherapist came up. I get physically uncomfortable when unfunny people try way too hard to be funny, especially in the company of actually-funny people. Thankfully, it doesn't happen too often on this podcast (or I'm blocking it out).

I can agree with this but the episode bounced right back as soon as they played space d&d. The brit killed it as the android.

Sakarja
Oct 19, 2003

"Our masters have not heard the people's voice for generations and it is much, much louder than they care to remember."

Capitalism is the problem. Anarchism is the answer. Join an anarchist union today!

TealShark posted:

It seems likely that we'll see a lot more of that until the novelty of livestreaming wears off.

TealShark
Mar 22, 2004

I shall duck behind that little garbage car.

ireladd posted:

I can agree with this but the episode bounced right back as soon as they played space d&d. The brit killed it as the android.

Good call. I started back after the hypnotherapist left and it was pretty funny.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Never knew a hypotherapist to give a flying gently caress about stage hypnosis being poo poo on. Just everything about him felt out of place to me.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
The origin of the Scottish accent was the best bit Dan's ever done on Harmontown.

Also, :lol: at Dan losing the house in the breakup.

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets
I am seeing Harmontown this week in Toronto, and wish I had the asperger's to tell Dan how his marriage is going to be a nightmare if he already can't keep from fighting with Erin.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
Don't you know they extended the scale; now it goes Aspergers>High Functioning Autism>Low Functioning Autism>Goldbergers.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Brekelefuw posted:

I am seeing Harmontown this week in Toronto, and wish I had the asperger's to tell Dan how his marriage is going to be a nightmare if he already can't keep from fighting with Erin.

I will give you $100 if you can make Dan cry on stage.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

Brekelefuw posted:

Do you really think Erin's starting poo poo? She's not the one who sees "Demon in a Bottle" as a lifeplan.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

umalt posted:

Don't you know they extended the scale; now it goes Aspergers>High Functioning Autism>Low Functioning Autism>Goldbergers.
They're always hiring on Big Bang Theory, Umalt.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

Golden Bee posted:

Hey, no need to use slurs Mr. Bee. :v:

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets

Golden Bee posted:

Do you really think Erin's starting poo poo? She's not the one who sees "Demon in a Bottle" as a lifeplan.

Don't you see how Erin is always prodding and trying to be therapist? She is constantly making issues of things that seem unimportant. She is a high school drama queen.

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.

Golden Bee posted:

umalt posted:

Hey, no need to use slurs Mr. Bee. :v:

Yeah, let's not say things we can't take back.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Every good story has a villain. On Harmontown, the name of that villain is "all the characters."

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Golden Bee posted:

If I could remember the emoticon for the ICE BURN thing and wasn't on my phone, it would be here. A+

Brekelfrump are you going to the movie too or just the podcast?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Let's not exclude Dan Harmon as if he's some kind of saint in the soon to be disastrous relationship. Dudes a depressed alcoholic with a following.

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets

The Berzerker posted:

Brekelfrump are you going to the movie too or just the podcast?

Both.

MY ABACUS!
Oct 7, 2003

Katamari do your best!
Can we start a betting pool on when the breakup/divorce will occur?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I bet on never, because it's kind of a bummer.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
I imagine they will always be like this:

https://screen.yahoo.com/couple-divorced-needlers-class-reunion-000000958.html

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Latest episode:

118 - LIVE from Seattle 2014 feat. Dino Stamatopoulos!

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

loving finally.

drunkencarp
Feb 14, 2012
drat, solid episode. Erin in particular was really firing on all cylinders for once.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Who makes fettucine on a camping trip?

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
Dino sounded drunk as poo poo. Not surprising, I guess.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Inkspot posted:

And why would she need to cut them in the first place unless she somehow managed to make pasta from scratch at a campsite?

Was the ingredients-by-mail thing that the girl mentioned the same poo poo they advertise on Earwolf? Because I sure thought there would be more to those than "here's AAAAALLL the stuff you need for a BLT except there's tofu instead of bacon".

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Yeah I'd be pretty pissed if all I got in the box was sandwich fixins.

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

holy poo poo was Dino annoying

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

All I wanna do is make you bounce

Illinois Smith posted:

Was the ingredients-by-mail thing that the girl mentioned the same poo poo they advertise on Earwolf? Because I sure thought there would be more to those than "here's AAAAALLL the stuff you need for a BLT except there's tofu instead of bacon".

If it's Blue Apron, it seems like they usually are more complex than that but in this particular case that's about it. They throw in a small salad as well.

And yeah, holy poo poo, Dino. He didn't do this one halfway, he committed to being as trashed as possible the whole time.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Inkspot posted:

Erin, please cut so many details out of your story. "We had cheese" would have sufficed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radlum
May 13, 2013

Chronicles posted:

holy poo poo was Dino annoying

Who knew that Dino was gonna be as annoying as Starburns was?

If anyone cares, Dan and the director of the Harmontown documentary were on Nerdist Podcast yesterday.