Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches

Gaz-L posted:

That's probably most accurate though. He clearly had the Man That Calls It Right Down The Middle daddeh *PHWWWWEEEEEP PHWWWWEEEEEP* in his corner.

Usually if someone says something similar to "right down the middle" I will use this quote and get blank stares (probably because I said daddy)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wizardstick
Apr 27, 2013
Although surprises me playing at Ultra and below since the ladder thing that the are so many maxed SR Paiges but fewer of the superior maxed Pro Rare Paiges. I've never had a good diva drop so these ladder rewards were a god send.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Toshimo posted:

Yeah. It was kinda really loving dumb to have the ladder reward card be literally the best (theoretically, though, tied with Naomi) in a division where you can only play 1 card.

It's a hell of a lot better than hoping and praying you got a Diva card drop so you weren't hosed over for hundreds of matches. I'm still seeing people with green divas occasionally.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

flatluigi posted:

It's a hell of a lot better than hoping and praying you got a Diva card drop so you weren't hosed over for hundreds of matches. I'm still seeing people with green divas occasionally.

same. I was using my Pro Rare AJ (which wasn't perfectly leveled up, I was impatient at that point and thought Diva drops would be more common than they turned out to be) forever, and hadn't seen any SR or higher Divas at all, and then the ladder rewards started up and I was less than 100 games from getting the second Paige so that was an obvious upgrade. It's given me something to build on here on out, so I can't complain too much about that. I've seen some drops since then but still nothing higher than rare.

if they'd given you the chance to buy a SR to Epic Diva, I probably would've caved for one of those as high as $10.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
I already have a maxed out Pro UR Edge. I just got another UR Edge to go with the one I already had sitting in my deck collecting dust. Looks like I'm gonna have a deck that's half UR Pro Edges.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

John Cena posted:

breeze/paige/charlotte/ascension are also allegedly in. NXT cutoff was Arrival ppv.

So would that mean that Emma is in too?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I got a maxed pro SR Eva Marie maybe you guys should just get good?

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

Yeah, he was confirmed along with Neville Breeze and I think Ascension.

Don't remember.

So loving psyched for this game.

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

It's a Goog Day, yes it is!
Has anyone else been experiencing a huge number of crashes recently? It's gotten to the point where I can't train cards at all, plus the game will crash at random.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Edit: wrong thread, accidental post

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Good news guys, Zack Ryder may not be in 2k15 but Bill DeMott is!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

The Goog posted:

Has anyone else been experiencing a huge number of crashes recently? It's gotten to the point where I can't train cards at all, plus the game will crash at random.

Only when I try to feed a large number of cards all at once.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

The Goog posted:

That was happening to me all day yesterday. I play on my iPad, and I hadn't updated iOS. I did that, and re-installed Supercard, and now it works. Don't know if that had anything to do with it.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Last time that happened to me I deleted the app and redownloaded, which fixed it

Blasmeister fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Sep 27, 2014

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
There's a guy in my Epic KOTR the at least three Pro Legendaries. I'm guessing he's just trying to complete his catalog.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

smashpro1 posted:

There's a guy in my Epic KOTR the at least three Pro Legendaries. I'm guessing he's just trying to complete his catalog.
I assume he went Solo, Solo, Diva, with both Tag Team cards common? Doing this pmuch guarantees you a first or second place finish in Epic KOTR, I've seen a post about it on the forums. Apparently devs are aware of it.

Question though, are filled was your KOTR Rarity bar when you started that KOTR? I'm trying to figure out if there are separate tiers of each difficulty or not.

MisterGBH
Dec 6, 2010

Eric Bischoff is full of shit

Luigi Thirty posted:

Good news guys, Zack Ryder may not be in 2k15 but Bill DeMott is!

Got to be for the NXT mode surely. Who the gently caress wants to play as him?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
He's probably in MyCareer as a trainer and shot some "way to go kid, you got what it takes" stuff. Of course, playable Hugh G Rection might mean playable Sara del Rey, so...

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
gently caress you for making me remember Hugh G Rection.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

gently caress

Got super lucky today and got a second Epic Stone Cold as an Exhibition reward, my first Epic pair.

Accidentally just combined it before fully maxing out the second one :( On the plus side, it was 30/35 so I didn't gently caress myself TOO bad... but since Epic Pro is my next upgrade step, that's a really stupid mistake.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

pressedbunny posted:

gently caress you for making me remember Hugh G Rection.

It's the first thing that popped up into mind.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Gaz-L posted:

It's the first thing that popped up into mind.

Everyone has a Hugh G. Rection pop up now and then, it's nothing to be ashamed of.

interpunct
Aug 2, 2006

Bad girls think that you're being a boob punch

cams posted:

Question though, are filled was your KOTR Rarity bar when you started that KOTR? I'm trying to figure out if there are separate tiers of each difficulty or not.

Yes, KOTR groups tend to be filled with people whose rarity bars are around the same as your total deck at the time you begin the tournament. People tend to game the system by packing their bench with common cards or using some level 0 Pro cards that end up fully maxed during the course of the qualifying round.

I just won a pair of Shawn Michaels cards in an Epic KOTR and I am absolutely pumped.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Hugh G. Rection existed outside of the lovely 80s sex comedy "Loose Screws?"

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Steve Vader posted:

Hugh G. Rection existed outside of the lovely 80s sex comedy "Loose Screws?"

Yes, you'll find it was quite Hugh Morris.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Managed to qualify for that KOTR, and got an Epic Naomi out of it. And, I am now in a Legendary one, so I can get Epics with zero effort.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

I hope 2K15 randomizes jobbers with goofy CAW attire in NXT/career mode like the mystery dudes you had to defeat in Smackdown 2.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Fauxhawk Express posted:

I hope 2K15 randomizes jobbers with goofy CAW attire in NXT/career mode like the mystery dudes you had to defeat in Smackdown 2.

I wish they did this in Universe Mode, which the option to save the CAW after the match. I think it could keep a freshness to the game if you would randomly face people you had no clue about.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
Now entering the ring... Karate! Kareem!

MisterGBH
Dec 6, 2010

Eric Bischoff is full of shit
They could even use community creations.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

MisterGBH posted:

They could even use community creations.

Can't wait to squash 30 variations of AJ Styles between bouts with Megaman and The Ultimate Black Man Destroyer

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

It's all fun and games until you're forced to fight the Crack Smoking Warlock.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

It's all fun and games until you're forced to fight the Crack Smoking Warlock.

ULTIMATE Crack Smoking Warlock. :colbert:

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I was on the border of UR++ and Epic, until I got a UR Manager. Then, i got an Epic AJ. Everything's coming up Milhouse.

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum
I'm at the high end of Epic+. I have a +45 Power card and 3 maxed out URs. Will probably have a fourth in 24 hours after this KOTR. I'd really like to have a proper Epic card before I get to Legendary, not completely sure it'll happen.

SilverMike
Sep 17, 2007

TBD

Don't think you can make it to Legendary with 5 UR Pros, unless maybe they're the ones with the best stats like Shawn?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

SilverMike posted:

Don't think you can make it to Legendary with 5 UR Pros, unless maybe they're the ones with the best stats like Shawn?
My deck was UR Pro Kane, UR Pro Edge, UR Pro Jericho, UR Pro Wyatt, and an Epic Naomi, and I was like 75% into Epic++. So yeah, you're probably gonna need an Epic Pro or a Legendary to make it into Legendary.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

interpunct posted:

Yes, KOTR groups tend to be filled with people whose rarity bars are around the same as your total deck at the time you begin the tournament. People tend to game the system by packing their bench with common cards or using some level 0 Pro cards that end up fully maxed during the course of the qualifying round.

I just won a pair of Shawn Michaels cards in an Epic KOTR and I am absolutely pumped.

I think when you start a KOTR it locks your cards in at the level they're already at. You can train them up and play them in exhibition matches but the increase in XP doesn't get factored into the KOTR. (I know this because I had the same genius idea to scam my way to a KOTR win and it didn't work :( )

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

LvK posted:

Can't wait to squash 30 variations of AJ Styles between bouts with Megaman and The Ultimate Black Man Destroyer

I thought Rusev was already in the game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

i know you're joking but i actually don't think rusev is in the game, i think he debuted after the cutoff date