Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

gggiiimmmppp posted:

i hope all of the pigs die imo

pig sniper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

i wonder what brand of diapey the diaper ninja prefers while insanely brutally murdering one single police officer

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Above Our Own posted:

stay safe diaper sniper

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Above Our Own posted:

stay safe diaper sniper

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Above Our Own posted:

stay safe diaper sniper

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Above Our Own posted:

stay safe diaper sniper

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Above Our Own posted:

stay safe diaper sniper

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Above Our Own posted:

stay safe diaper sniper

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
realtalk though I wish for once the person going on a spree against police would for real be some special forces super soldier; it seems like the media always builds up the person and then nothing that cool happens.

like they don't even set up 1 booby trap or anything it's weak as gently caress

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i hope he kills a policeman with a dirty diaper.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
ive been a bad little baby. im a bad sissy gay baby who needs a big tough cop to change my sissy poop diapee. im gay

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

ive been a bad little baby. im a bad sissy gay baby who needs a big tough cop to change my sissy poop diapee. im gay

Notably.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
The real news story here is that tactical forklift, it looks way too slow to be of any use in a real situation also it also seems like it could be disabled by somebody with a good throwing arm and a molotov cocktail.

Also "use in relief situations" hmm yes when I'm trapped in a partial collapsed building i sure hope officer doofus is gonna show up with the ol' tactical forklift and ram it into the side of the building repeatedly instead of doing it the old fashioned way with engineers and proper construction vehicles

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

realtalk though I wish for once the person going on a spree against police would for real be some special forces super soldier; it seems like the media always builds up the person and then nothing that cool happens.

dorner was disappointing IMO

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
luckily, dorner was only the beginning.

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006

Above Our Own posted:

stay safe diaper sniper

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Miltank posted:

luckily, dorner was only the beginning.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

Police Automaton posted:

The real news story here is that tactical forklift, it looks way too slow to be of any use in a real situation also it also seems like it could be disabled by somebody with a good throwing arm and a molotov cocktail.

Also "use in relief situations" hmm yes when I'm trapped in a partial collapsed building i sure hope officer doofus is gonna show up with the ol' tactical forklift and ram it into the side of the building repeatedly instead of doing it the old fashioned way with engineers and proper construction vehicles

Anybody who has ever driven a bobcat can tell you that it's way easier to disable one than throwing molotovs or whatever. All you really need is for the operator to raise the tactical pallet too high, and then jerk forward too quickly, which a cop with no bobcat driving experience is guaranteed to do. Alternately, just driving around on any uneven surface with the platform elevated would flip it over.

It really is the stupidest "tactical" vehicle possible.

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011

That rules

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 664 days!)

he left bombmaking materials at his house when he bounced so all you booby trap fans might get some action when they stumble upon his vast network of underground tunnels

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

he left bombmaking materials at his house when he bounced so all you booby trap fans might get some action when they stumble upon his vast network of underground tunnels

Source?

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
do we know if he is a goon yet? the diaper wearing is a yes but the outdoorsiness is a no

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

it's in one of the two links i posted yesterday when i made this thread, and also from this

quote:

Police have found soiled diapers, Serbian cigarettes and other clues that he remains in the area, but are proceeding with caution in part because they believe he may have explosives.

Sexgun Rasputin fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Sep 28, 2014

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

it seems like that broken link isn't my fault

Above Our Own
Jun 24, 2009

by Shine

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

it seems like that broken link isn't my fault
no forward slash in the closing url tag

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

the heck was i thinking

anyway it seems weird to me that they can't just fly real high and find a man shaped thing with infrared

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

anyway it seems weird to me that they can't just fly real high and find a man shaped thing with infrared

come on now this guy is basically guaranteed to have seen Predator and will know how to thwart such things

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

the heck was i thinking

Ever do that thing at the beach where you get out of the water and roll in sand? Corndogging.

Thats what the sniper did.

Corndogging sniper

prezbuluskey
Jul 23, 2007
A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.

Moridin920 posted:

theyre too busy nursing their ptsd, working bullshit contractor jobs in fairfax, or writing books about ONE MANS TRUE NAVY SEAL EXPERIENCE

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

shiksa posted:

lmao if you dont do this with every movie

john mcclane probably had to drop a deuce somewhere in nakatomi plaza

hopefully in the elevator shaft

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
As he sensed that troopers' morale was dropping a few days ago, Cleveland asked children at local schools and day-care centers to make cards for the troopers, which he put on display in the firehouse.

Pyzza Rouge
Jun 25, 2011

La Mano de Dios

Tsinava posted:

i hope he kills a policeman with a dirty diaper.

The poop your man took to the face? Consider that a warning shot. My next diaper-trap will be a.... dirty bomb

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Dorner only burned alive because the tear gas the police used accidentally caught the house on fire.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
Accidentally on purpose :razz:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Decrepus posted:

Dorner only burned alive because the tear gas the police used accidentally caught the house on fire.

"Accidentally"

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Luckily there were no hostages inside of the house.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Decrepus posted:

When LAPD said that they were going to "burn that fucker" on the scanner, what they meant was "use tear gas."

and then the house caught on fire completely by accident.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Miltank posted:

When LAPD said that they were going to "burn that fucker" on the scanner, what they meant was "use tear gas."

Lol.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

i lust for pig death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011

Miltank posted:

stop resisting alternate explanations

• Locked thread