Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
AYB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZhzYeMKF_0

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

From the PYF images thread:

Memento posted:

I thought the joke was well made in this one when you clicked on Buckley and went Context menu>Tool

EXAKT Science posted:

But he moved past it, and healed.

:pusheen:

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCc2dcKW6Sw

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7ikxZoItP0

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

This is my favorite meme for Q3/2014

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Yee

Brutakas
Oct 10, 2012

Farewell, marble-dwellers!

How come the the King's laugh isn't chopped and mixed with the music and ending with Link saying "Gee"?

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

You
Oct 6, 2009

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Mushroom Mushroom

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
90's Jesus using that iMac giving no fucks.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

I forgot about Landerig. Does he still post anymore or was he finally shamed into a new account?

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Croatoan posted:

I forgot about Landerig. Does he still post anymore or was he finally shamed into a new account?

Last I heard, his new home was Something Sensitive. I don't think he posts here anymore. Godspeed, you chaotic neutral guy!

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Last I heard, his new home was Something Sensitive.

I looked at that site once.
Holy poo poo are they salty about SA.

[e]:Looked at it again.
Yup, Those sure are some terrible assholes.

Rigged Death Trap has a new favorite as of 19:36 on Sep 28, 2014

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

dialhforhero posted:

90's Jesus using that iMac giving no fucks.

That is literally the least iMac-like computer ever drawn

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Rigged Death Trap posted:

I looked at that site once.
Holy poo poo are they salty about SA.

[e]:Looked at it again.
Yup, Those sure are some terrible assholes.

Are they really? Or is it just FYAD and the lites invading themselves to poop on one another for free? Who runs that poo poo anyway? And why that butthurt name?

Jesus, I wish I had the kind of time on my hands that'd let me spend it hating other people's favorite pastimes. Sheeit that'd be good.

e: urgh now you made me go look. I literally cannot make myself read more than 4 posts of that tripe. And they have, what, several threads on there? I tried to count them but past 2 I got cross-eyed with ennui. poo poo, now I'm sad. Someone post dickbutt.

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 20:36 on Sep 28, 2014

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Something Sensitive is a really dumb thing full of butthurt former goons who are mad about not being able to say 'friend of the family' unironically.

News at 11.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Oh hey, AYB. My very first post on these forums (and very first ban, within 5 minutes) was because I'd just found this video the day before getting an SA account, and wanted to share:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fvTxv46ano

Which resulted in

(originally as OorahAirForce not Demushin)

it was an educational experience

EDIT: for the young'ins, the AYB flash animation was created here, long before I'd decided to get an account.

Son of Thunderbeast has a new favorite as of 20:47 on Sep 28, 2014

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

The Miracle Of The Giant Keyboard!

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Croatoan posted:

IIRC he got permabanned a year or so ago. I think the ban reason was something along the lines of "Being Landerig".

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Oh hey, AYB. My very first post on these forums (and very first ban, within 5 minutes) was because I'd just found this video the day before getting an SA account, and wanted to share:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fvTxv46ano

Which resulted in

(originally as OorahAirForce not Demushin)

it was an educational experience

EDIT: for the young'ins, the AYB flash animation was created here, long before I'd decided to get an account.

I used the abbreviation AYB to refer to the Awful Yearbook and was threatened with a probie/ban before I could explain myself.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Karate Bastard posted:

Are they really? Or is it just FYAD and the lites invading themselves to poop on one another for free? Who runs that poo poo anyway? And why that butthurt name?

Yes. That's literally what Something Sensitive is. It's a place for people to go whine about how they were unjustly punished and cast out of the goon community. Which is absurd because it isn't exactly difficult to not get banned if you aren't a complete idiot and/or rear end in a top hat. Their entire raison d'etre is to hate these forums while pretending that theirs are the real goon forums because they're actually nice, not mean like those awful goons!

kannonfodder posted:

IIRC he got permabanned a year or so ago. I think the ban reason was something along the lines of "Being Landerig".

There was apparently some suggestions from mods and some others that he allow the Landerig account to be permabanned and create a new account with a different name because he'd never live down that image. He kept posting for a while anyway as Landerig but, truth be told, they were right and he got nonstop poo poo about it. It's possible that's what happened though he wasn't exactly the most liked person so it's also possible that he just got shown the door and told to never come back, ever.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

I'd classify Abe more as chaotic lawful, really.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Fuckabees
Aug 8, 2012

"White Liiiiiiines, blow through my miiiind"

--The Fat Boys

Thats it. That is the one. Internet is finished.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

*BB

LSD CURES JUNKIES
Sep 12, 2013

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Last I heard, his new home was Something Sensitive. I don't think he posts here anymore. Godspeed, you chaotic neutral guy!

No one liked him over there either.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

kannonfodder posted:

Yup.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
The last time I saw Landerig post, he referred to Something Sensitive in the first person ("we," "us") and while I remember the specific phrasing, whatever he posted was the most depressing thing I'd seen outside an E/N post and he managed it in one sentence.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Kajeesus posted:

The last time I saw Landerig post, he referred to Something Sensitive in the first person ("we," "us") and while I remember the specific phrasing, whatever he posted was the most depressing thing I'd seen outside an E/N post and he managed it in one sentence.

Yeah, Landerig.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

He doesn't post on SS anymore. Might have even been banned. I'm surprised he did at all since I'm pretty sure he was doxxed by them before he got permabanned from this forum.

Some goons.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Mogomra posted:

He doesn't post on SS anymore. Might have even been banned. I'm surprised he did at all since I'm pretty sure he was doxxed by them before he got permabanned from this forum.

Some goons.

How the hell do you get banned from the place that banned people go?

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I think he may have been the one who contacted EggplantWizard about them doxxing her. Also he was kind of a whiny bitch.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

ToxicSlurpee posted:

You have to be a tremendous shithead or actually crazy. Hans Asperger and that crazy Shredded Moose obsessed guy both got laughed out.

• Locked thread