Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

magic mountain posted:

Also we're all really, really mad. I'm not sure why exactly but apparently posting in here means we're super mad.

I can be mad too

Really mad

Here's my mad face

Urrrrrr!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

magic mountain posted:

Also we're all really, really mad. I'm not sure why exactly but apparently posting in here means we're super mad.

well we wouldn't post on this forum made for posting for fun ?

(:justpost:)

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

I have some pretty strong evidence from a reliable and trustworthy inside source that Missartaq has already purchased his second somethingawful forums account. Thought you would slip under the radar that easily, eh? Better start the 3-month countdown over again! :10bux:

vermeul
Sep 14, 2014

Free Acid

Otacon posted:

I have some pretty strong evidence from a reliable and trustworthy inside source that Missartaq has already purchased his second somethingawful forums account. Thought you would slip under the radar that easily, eh? Better start the 3-month countdown over again! :10bux:

Ya bro its all part of his/her plan. He/she is THE PUPPET-MASTER.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Otacon posted:

Third.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Otacon posted:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Otacon posted:

hmmmm

vermeul posted:

hmmmmmmmm

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

vermeul posted:

who could this sep 14 regdate be

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

I prestiged in EVE Online, and all I have to show for it is this shitty medal.

Otacon posted:

Please lay out this strong evidence, because I will bet you anything, that I have not made a 2.nd account on this forum.

Awesome! posted:

eve player gets scammed out of the game and comes here to beg for his poo poo back/try to join goons.

we're way into the puppetmaster phase at this point

And to recap on this matter, I got 2 times the amount of isk scammed from me back. And I never begged. And now I'm just having fun at you're expense, as a pay back for what "you people" thought you could do to me. If you new comers don't believe me, just read back a few pages, it's all there in writing.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

vermeul posted:

I signed up to the forum just so I can be apart of the Archeage Goon team in hopes of also joining them in EVE as I also play that.

Do I need to wait 90 days to join either ?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Missartaq posted:

And to recap on this matter, I got 2 times the amount of isk scammed from me back. And I never begged. And now I'm just having fun at you're expense, as a pay back for what "you people" thought you could do to me. If you new comers don't believe me, just read back a few pages, it's all there in writing.

*Your

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

Awesome!

That is overwhelming evidence...

Cant you just ask a moderator to do a sign up email check, or even better an IP check from where to poster lives? I know that those things can be changed, but unless I choose to buy an really expensive proxy, it is very easy to see what software I would have used to hide that info.

Really? Are we back to spell and grammar checking?

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

Missartaq posted:

Cant you just ask a moderator to do a sign up email check, or even better an IP check from where to poster lives? I know that those things can be changed, but unless I choose to buy an really expensive proxy, it is very easy to see what software I would have used to hide that info.

And have Lowtax miss out on getting another :10bux:? No way.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Missartaq posted:

Really? Are we back to spell and grammar checking?

There are kids in elementary school that know the difference.

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

Fermented Tinal posted:

And have Lowtax miss out on getting another :10bux:? No way.

Another 10$? From who? Oh yes, I forgot my multiple SA accounts...

zombie303 posted:

There are kids in elementary school that know the difference.

Then it's just unforgivable, my lame excuse is:

Besides Danish (main), I write in Swedish, Norwegian, English and German, how many elementary school children do that without making a few mistakes?

(Irony may be present in this post, not sure though, being an simple elementary school student).

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

So can you make decent posts in any of those languages?

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!

Missartaq posted:

Besides Danish (main), I write in Swedish, Norwegian, English and German, how many elementary school children do that without making a few mistakes?

(Irony may be present in this post, not sure though, being an simple elementary school student).

You do realize all it takes is one Scandinavian to call you on your bullshit?

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Missartaq posted:

So you are an elementary school student then. Do your parents know you post here? You're in a lot of trouble young man.

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

zombie303 posted:

So can you make decent posts in any of those languages?

Yes, but didn't you already flame me for making lovely posts?

Ja, aber hast sie nicht schon flamen mich für schreiben beschissen beiträge?

Ja, men har du ikke allerede flamet meg for å gjøre dårlige innlegg?

Ja men har du inte redan flamet mig for att göra dåliga inlägg?

Ja men har du ikke allerede flamet mig for at lave dårlige posts?

I do prefer English or Danish, I have not really been using the other 3 for awhile now.

(I'm of to work, ehh sorry, I mean elementary school).

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!
Geez, I even gave you a fair warning not to go there. We can read those languages, dumbass. Nordic languages are like American to British English, it's not something you brag about. Yet, you didn't even get them right.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
这个家伙太可笑了

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I smell Google Translate.

Jacada
Aug 1, 2009

As a German speaker. The German sentence is horribly wrong. I sense Google translate. No one with an ounce of knowledge in German would put hast and sie together. That's such a basic grammar rule. He definitely can't speak it.

But nonetheless, I enjoy this thread.

Groggy nard
Aug 6, 2013

How does into botes?
This is the thread that keeps on giving.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I unbookmarked this thread when it got locked and only found it again when I was scoping out MMO HMO for other things.

I'm glad its not dead.

I regret only that I'm not on the auth team for when he inevitably tries to get in again.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

People take these MMO's way too seriously

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Widestancer posted:

People take these MMO's way too seriously

Some people take themselves too seriously. Those people tend to be pretty dumb, too.

Lack of Gravitas
Oct 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Where are we up to on the ~puppetmaster~ bingocard?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I just checked mine and it says :frogout:

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
> Go left

> make goku

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
Has anyone said this guy is dumb yet? Because this guy is dumb.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

biznatchio posted:

Has anyone said this guy is dumb yet? Because this guy is dumb.

You're wrong, actually. He's super smart and when his diabolical scheme plays out we'll rue the day we stole his fake money over a bad spreadsheet game.

Omniblivion
Oct 17, 2012
Holy gently caress

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008
The most hilarious part is how he thinks he's big poo poo because he managed to beg himself the equivalent of $10 in a video game

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Missartaq posted:

(F...ing hilarious).
Gently caress, you mean.

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

wow this guy is a superstar, he's like the poster child for evegoons.

he would make a perfect diplomat..

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Thunderbro posted:

The most hilarious part is how he thinks he's big poo poo because he managed to beg himself the equivalent of $10 in a video game

The most hilarious part is how he thinks he's somehow making fun of us and getting payback :confused:

Also I'm seconding that that German sentence is loving awful poo poo. (so it's p much like his usual posting :iamafag:)

yeah he did already make a second account, proceded to call out his first account in the EVE thread and got made fun of.

So did you buy plat yet missy ?

WhiteHalo117
Jul 5, 2013

Surprise!!!
I mean he should just buy plat tbh. Then he can go back and read through this post years from now, and when he's done he can give himself a nice pat on the back for how well he "trolled" the goons on SA.

- Missartaq (puppet master of our hearts)

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I'll be a diplomat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everyone wear hats now
Jul 29, 2010

How much of this game is spaceships and how much is just loving with people?

• Locked thread