Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

volts5000 posted:

Good lord. This one guy on my feed always posts something regarding cops, military, etc. This was his latest contribution to foreign policy. It's even better that Snopes pointed out that Don Cherry didn't even say that.
If anyone actually did say this, it's lifted from a Nick DiPaolo joke about animal testing ("If hooking a monkey's brain up to a car battery is going to find a cure for cancer...").

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

Picnic Princess posted:

He is a racist douche though.

A racist douche who dresses like a clown.

analphabetic
Nov 10, 2009
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...serial-killers/

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

In particular, this post is hilarious.

That court document is amazing. I can't stop laughing that the FTC printed legal documents containing the sentence

quote:

Further demonstrating Defendants’ disregard for their customers, they used corporate funds to make and mass order red foam pitchforks mocking their own customers, emblazoned with the words, “Y U NO SHIP – BFL IS LATE!”

and also containing legal citations of Magic: The Gathering Online Exchange.

I'm not sure if it is really sad or some form of cosmic justice that the Bitcoin fans blame the former VP of the operation and call him a rat for testifying that they were constantly defrauding and mocking their "customers."

Apparently, they delayed shipping bitcoin mining machines to people for OVER A YEAR while they used the machines to mine coins for themselves and then sold the used machines as new a year after people paid.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Ibizan hound? Someone on PI used to have some.

Sorry for the delay in replying, yes he is an Ibizan :3:

Vriess
Apr 30, 2013

Select the items of interest in the scene.

Returned with Honor.

Grrl Anachronism posted:

I would, but I have very little involvement in this girl's life other than the occasional reply to each others' posts. At this point it's just a source of entertainment. (for the record, this is the same girl that found her last two 'relationships' in the psych ward.)

EC council's CEH is ridiculously simple. A person can get it in 4 days of prep. Then ECC will spam you for years about conferences.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

The dude's twitter handle is literally just a slang spelling of fuckhead and Trump still fell for it. :allears:

IBurnStuffAlot
Feb 25, 2008

:siren:DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN:siren:

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

The dude's twitter handle is literally just a slang spelling of fuckhead and Trump still fell for it. :allears:

Apparently it doesn't just take one to know one.

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school

-Me

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

not really an idiot, but I do love seeing someone who is still new to zalgo text in 2014

cyberbully
Feb 10, 2003

Obama created ebola and sent it to Dallas as part of obamacare (no one read it but it was in there somewhere)

Psychobabble!
Jun 22, 2010

Observing this filth unsettles me
Apparently one of my friends believes in chemtrails :sigh:

Comment I cut off:

"(green), I know that, and that's an excellent point... But it's not the first article I've seen or read about it by a long shot.. Just the first I decided to share from being stirred up enough I do agree with you 100% about being cautious, but I also know that we as a group are lied to constantly, and it's difficult to know what *is truth. In terms of inflammatory conditions, since I already have a few, I'd rather err on the side of caution."

The article if you want to lose some brain cells: http://collectivelyconscious.net/articles/what-chemtrails-are-doing-to-your-brain-neurosurgeon-dr-russell-blaylock-reveals-shocking-facts/

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Everyone needs to zen the twat out.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
The best way to shield your body against chemtrails is to wear a tinfoil hat.

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

Reminds me of the inspirational quote that that /r/atheism guy came up with. The "in this moment I am euphoric" one.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Ugh, I actually cringed. How horribly embarrassing.

A while after I first registered, some goober popped into the PYF Quotes thread with a sincere post that started off

quote:

here are some of my quotes

and continued with a list of oh-so-clever observations on life like "if you dont at least try, your dumb," and "life is like a race--keep your foot on the petal!"

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

drat. A single like from the guy who posted it would have really sent this over the top

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
I posted a fireland joke.

Pretty much exactly what I expected.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Maker Of Shoes posted:

I posted a fireland joke.

Pretty much exactly what I expected.

Cult of Personality would make a great anthem, though, even if his reasoning is poo poo.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

cyberbully posted:

Obama created ebola and sent it to Dallas as part of obamacare (no one read it but it was in there somewhere)

It looks like she just found a dumb rant from some other page and copy/pasted it into her comment.

Tell them about the miracle of vinegar. Alternately, a parody of that about getting rid of chemclouds with vinegar. At least, I'm pretty sure it's a parody, since it has some decent graphics.

Bored has a new favorite as of 17:50 on Sep 30, 2014

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

Cult of Personality would make a great anthem, though, even if his reasoning is poo poo.

Pretty much anything would make a better anthem than what we have now.

usbombshell
Oct 29, 2004

Boom!
This story was on my local news:

I have never seen this played out so perfectly (tragically? perfectly tragic?). I almost believe that it is fake, but people here are not that clever and the OP looks like a little church lady:

:(

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Wait I thought monopoly ends because the dude in charge of the bank ends up stealing all the cash?

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

DemeaninDemon posted:

Wait I thought monopoly ends because the dude in charge of the bank ends up stealing all the cash?

Nah, it ends because everyone realizes they don't really want to be playing that crap game.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Monopoly makes a lot more sense when you learn it was originally made as a criticism of price-gouging landlords.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Zemyla posted:

Pretty much anything would make a better anthem than what we have now.

imo we should also elect anthems

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

imo we should also elect anthems

Every new president should come with their own national anthem, like professional wrestlers.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.

1stGear posted:

Every new president should come with their own national anthem, like professional wrestlers.

So Mitt Romney's would've been 99 problems? Because why didn't you guys vote for him if that was the case?

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

MyFaceBeHi posted:

So Mitt Romney's would've been 99 problems?

Absolutely wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKXZ6quhps0

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

usbombshell posted:

I have never seen this played out so perfectly (tragically? perfectly tragic?). I almost believe that it is fake, but people here are not that clever and the OP looks like a little church lady:

:stare:

Wow, that last post. Literally no self reflection. "We don't promote it and teach them not to have sex!" -> "Also yes just like you all were saying they ignored us, had sex, and because we did not prepare them or teach them to be safe they got pregnant BUT THAT'S STILL A GOOD THING IT TAUGHT THOSE WHORES A LESSON!"

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

usbombshell posted:

Holy poo poo.

An idiot on social media and a terrible loving parent. Good combo.

IamnotJoe
Jul 24, 2005
Maybe Steve.
This if from imgur not my own feed.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

IamnotJoe posted:

Notracist.txt

Praseodymi
Aug 26, 2010

IamnotJoe posted:

What can Muslims and 'Sheiks' do to gain these people's loving approval?

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

Praseodymi posted:

Fall over and die.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

"I literally want to shoot and kill U.S. soldiers"
- a true patriot

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.

Praseodymi posted:

Either die or renounce their faith. Although the latter option would probably still be viewed as a trick. So, just die I guess.

I wish I was joking, but people this far removed would likely advocate genocide against Muslims.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

That last comment in that uniform pic makes no sense! If the dress code really is changed to that then ARE TROOPS will see a dude roaming around base with a weapon,thinking he's ONE OF US and just take it away right? He would be unarmed as well.

and as we all know Muslims aren't allowed to kill with their bare hands during Ramadan so disaster averted!

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
What the hell did Sikhs ever do to these people? Wear silk underwear near them once? Is it the turban? Do they think that long hair is a sign of the devil or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

That last comment in that uniform pic makes no sense! If the dress code really is changed to that then ARE TROOPS will see a dude roaming around base with a weapon,thinking he's ONE OF US and just take it away right? He would be unarmed as well.

and as we all know Muslims aren't allowed to kill with their bare hands during Ramadan so disaster averted!

The dress code changes are allowing Sikhs to wear a turban and allowing both Muslim and Sikhs to grow a small beard; neither of which are currently allowed.

How will having a beard "no longer than 2 inches" or wearing a camouflage turban instead of a camouflage hat degrade the army? :iiam:

Leon Trotsky 2012 has a new favorite as of 20:49 on Sep 30, 2014

• Locked thread