Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
you should use light gray text instead of white imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

:qq:PEDOS NEED FRIENDS TOO:qq:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

:eyepop:

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
yeah your irc skin game is lowtier, and what client is that mirc? rofl?? AND YOUR FONT??

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Prodigal T-REX posted:

the #nightcrew irc

Xexre
Jan 26, 2010

Elder Brother, you're so dreamy
:allears:

#aaforumhackers

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Some extremely epic IRC chatlogs in this thread.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

i thought you were a hacker but this font isn't neon green on black

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
we're totally getting rid of everyone. totally. for serious. we mean it.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Xexre posted:

#aaforumhackers

This guy gets it.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

Third World Reggin posted:

This guy gets it.

»» Now talking on #aaforumhackers

quote:

welcome prepare to be hacked, starting whois

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

sword_man.gif posted:

bbg is a forums treasure

i cant wait until my number comes up so i can suck his dick, and i mean this with sincerity

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

uh yo, confirmed pedophile CBOX is the admin of #nightcrew so you might wanna stop going there champ

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ruder is a forum treasure and my posting inspiration alongside manyak, koos, lyle and lord waffle beard. I only dream of the day i reach that level.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Also my pillow humping paedophile friend C-Box is no longer with us on the nite crew irc. Alas.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

tfw writing a million words that boils down to "child loving isn't so bad"

i missed a shitload of posts in this thread but this feels like a good enough summary to me

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq17NCjKlQM

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Ruder is a forum treasure and my posting inspiration alongside manyak, koos, lyle and lord waffle beard. I only dream of the day i reach that level.

Same. Along with INRI, synthy, CBM, Harry potter, and clam 2

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Awesome! posted:

i missed a shitload of posts in this thread but this feels like a good enough summary to me

Every post was good.

Except mine

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Also my pillow humping paedophile friend C-Box is no longer with us on the nite crew irc. Alas.

oh ok

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Same. Along with INRI, synthy, CBM, Harry potter, and clam 2

i like koos and i am he

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Another victim of the hackers

[14:54] * Stormgale (~Stormgale@synIRC-466F5877.cable.virginm.net) has joined #aagoons
[14:54] * ChanServ sets mode: +o Stormgale
[14:54] * Bell (~Bell@F5887764.AB202504.699C466C.IP) Quit (Ping timeout: 186 seconds)
[14:54] <Lutha> i'm only overthinking it in terms of how i stack dat paper, personally. it makes sense to burn labor that way ofc
[14:55] * Stormgale sets mode: +b *!*@ringabell.booty
[14:55] * doublestep was kicked by Stormgale (Stormgale)
[14:55] <kloa_work> bout time

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I worry for Koos. Haven't seen him on steam in 2 months

LordVonEarlDuke
Jun 24, 2011

[14:54] * Stormgale (~Stormgale@synIRC-466F5877.cable.virginm.net) has joined #aagoons
[14:54] * Bell (~Bell@F5887764.AB202504.699C466C.IP) Quit (Ping timeout: 186 seconds)
[14:54] <Lutha> i'm only overthinking it in terms of how i stack dat paper, personally. it makes sense to burn labor that way ofc

@ringabell.booty

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

:911:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

I worry for Koos. Haven't seen him on steam in 2 months

Someday Koos Sempai will notice me and will call me a human being instead of Synthy calling me a human being and my life will be better

Soral
May 30, 2009

nice irc logs

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
i don't know how i would respond if someone called me a forums treasure because all i basically do is shitpost, repeat things, and hang onto the coattails of greater posters

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Widestancer posted:

Someday Koos Sempai will notice me and will call me a human being instead of Synthy calling me a human being and my life will be better

That is not the way of Koos

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Widestancer posted:

i dont think Koos will ever call you a human being im sorry

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

sword_man.gif posted:

i don't know how i would respond if someone called me a forums treasure because all i basically do is shitpost, repeat things, and hang onto the coattails of greater posters

when you get to treasure status "goon tang" is unlocked

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Prodigal T-REX posted:

i dont think Koos will ever call you a human being im sorry

gently caress

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

RottenK posted:

so when are they going to accuse kimsemus of being a deep cover imp spy

also kimsemus you said that 30.5 is working with you to purge the guild of pedo lovers

isn't he one of the bfm defenders

or at least one of the people who tried to cover it all up 'cause it was totes about bringing down the mighty aa guild and not being upset about child abuse

30.5 isn't a BFM defender, but I will tell you who is.

BFM is still VERY active in EVE, and in Pandemic Legion in EVE. They know his entire history/pedophile ways, and simply don't care because he brings another titan into fights. This is pretty typical behavior for them.

It is the PL element that is stirring up the most poo poo in Goon Squad, and it is no doubt these same people who are trying to cover for him, defend him, and probably butthurt about the vocal action I'm taking against him. No doubt, the only sympathizers I can find publicly (The #zulu IRC is a Pandemic Legion channel where Doublestep and BFM hang out) are all PL members in AA.

Unfortunately, beyond maybe kicking all of the people that are in PL from the guild, I'm not sure how to really hit home what they are doing.

Also lol@ my forum avatar/title change. Get more mad and defend your sick gently caress pedo friend, please, anonymous pedophilia enabler.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Kimsemus posted:

BFM is still VERY active in EVE, and in Pandemic Legion in EVE. They know his entire history/pedophile ways, and simply don't care because he brings another titan into fights. This is pretty typical behavior for them.

It is the PL element that is stirring up the most poo poo in Goon Squad, and it is no doubt these same people who are trying to cover for him, defend him, and probably butthurt about the vocal action I'm taking against him. No doubt, the only sympathizers I can find publicly (The #zulu IRC is a Pandemic Legion channel where Doublestep and BFM hang out) are all PL members in AA.

Unfortunately, beyond maybe kicking all of the people that are in PL from the guild, I'm not sure how to really hit home what they are doing.

Also lol@ my forum avatar/title change. Get more mad and defend your sick gently caress pedo friend, please, anonymous pedophilia enabler.

Please tell me the eve goons playing with this guy don't have a giant thread here

Soral
May 30, 2009

Kimsemus posted:

youre doing gods work

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

They're onto us

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Widestancer posted:

Please tell me the eve goons playing with this guy don't have a giant thread here

They do not. The only eve threads are the goonfleet recruiting one which is also a general thread and the weird dude who got scammed and is trying to puppetmaster thread

Soral
May 30, 2009

Jackie D posted:

They're onto us

i can confirm this, i just got my guild invite from widestancer yesterday, were gonna tear this whole thing down :twisted:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Jackie D posted:

They're onto us

God drat fnox has an obsession with me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Jackie D posted:

They're onto us

lmfao

serious post kimesus: consider getting rid of fnox cause he kind of melted down about doxxing or whatever last night and now is really wanting to internet detective the hell out of iz

• Locked thread