Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

30.5 Days posted:

Also sct is still in the guild he asked me about my leaving on skype immediately after I left.

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

corn in the bible posted:

aran is a prolific something sensitive poster, who they constantly make fun of for being gay

lmfao

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Replying for new page but like I said he's probably just reading this thread and I'm real dumb.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

30.5 Days posted:

Replying for new page but like I said he's probably just reading this thread and I'm real dumb.

He should post here

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
the auth process is the most hilarious poo poo, they have their offsite forums for mechwarrior online and archage and whatever poo poo games they play locked down tighter than the military, and still cant keep people from finding out they're pedophiels

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Prodigal T-REX posted:

the auth process is the most hilarious poo poo, they have their offsite forums for mechwarrior online and archage and whatever poo poo games they play locked down tighter than the military, and still cant keep people from finding out they're pedophiels

I legit feel bad for this guy

sk3l3tor posted:

Could someone get me an auth token for the guild page. it's not allowing me to link it.

Akilles
Dec 29, 2008
It sucks that I dont free time to open the game and leave the guild until Wednesday.

Vvv could you kick me before you leave?

Akilles fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Sep 30, 2014

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

30.5 Days posted:

I think a bunch of us are going to bounce...we should figure out how to do so together. At some point you have to know when to put the sick guild out of its misery and start anew.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Kimsemus posted:

I think a bunch of us are going to bounce...we should figure out how to do so together. At some point you have to know when to put the sick guild out of its misery and start anew.

I'll probably go somewhere if others do but I'm also legit mourning the castle I was really looking forward to it, but otoh I'd supplied almost half the materials collected so far so whatever.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Widestancer posted:

I legit feel bad for this guy

hey guys i'd like to chill with some normal people and maybe chat

"ok fill out this form in triplicate, and submit it across several forms of media, as well as wait for multiple stages of "trusted user" confirmation, so that you can read our dead php board

...human being"

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Just shame dubs out. You guys worked your asses off for that stuff and it sucks that it's getting taken. Hopefully dodgy sidesteps the whole thing though?

Xexre
Jan 26, 2010

Elder Brother, you're so dreamy
:allears:

Eonwe posted:

got off work

left the guild

seeing that Doublestep possible reinvitation just solidifies why it was a good idea

Got home, read threads, quitting as soon as the game loads.

Kimsemus posted:

I'm in.

I wanted to play with a guild of goons, not loving redditors.

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
1. I am a pedo, and/or am ok with playing with pedos.

☐ No
☑ Yes

WELCOME TO AAGOONS FRIEND!

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I would offer to join but lol that would make things inherently toxic

Just make a Worst Forums Guy IRC bot that calls everyone a friend of the family all the time

Xexre
Jan 26, 2010

Widestancer posted:

Just shame dubs out. You guys worked your asses off for that stuff and it sucks that it's getting taken. Hopefully dodgy sidesteps the whole thing though?

Stuff doesn't matter and there's a whole lot more shitcanning to do to correct this issue.

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffucking imp zoners ruined EVERYTHING

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Xexre posted:

Stuff doesn't matter and there's a whole lot more shitcanning to do to correct this issue.

poo poo, that bad?

Feels.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Widestancer posted:

I would offer to join but lol that would make things inherently toxic

Just make a Worst Forums Guy IRC bot that calls everyone a friend of the family all the time

arfjason did that already on the byob irc lmfao

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
ill play with you if you play a good game, so not archage

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

30.5 Days posted:

I'll probably go somewhere if others do but I'm also legit mourning the castle I was really looking forward to it, but otoh I'd supplied almost half the materials collected so far so whatever.

Breaking someone else's castle is always more fun than having to babysit one. Goons have proven poo poo at any fair fight so we would probably get embarrassed by forest crow

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

arfjason did that already on the byob irc lmfao

Haha yeah I remember that back when I used to post in

Oh

:negative:

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Widestancer posted:

Oh

how u have grown

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Widestancer posted:

Oh

:cheeky:

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Kimsemus posted:

I think a bunch of us are going to bounce...

If doublestep is really back I'm out and bringing my big dumb boat with me.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

did doublestep do a bunch of other poo poo too or its it just that he's a very passionate defender of people's rights to groom underage girls for sexual abuse?

I mean the latter is a good enough reason on its own but it seems like there's more to it

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
pedo bob got kicked from guild

people distanced their selves from pedo bob

doublestep was like, yo pedo bob, I like you hang out with you more, and kept talking to him on an eve irc channel about the game

doublestep was working with pedo bob to get pedo bob back into the guild under an alt

doublestep is ok with pedo bob

Dec 26, 2012

gonna laugh if a large chunk of the guild bails because the current leadership cant grasp the concept of not associating with a known pedophile

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

01011001 posted:

gonna laugh if a large chunk of the guild bails because the current leadership cant grasp the concept of not associating with a known pedophile

I'd be real surprised if this happens either way, the pro-pedo dudes were saying the same thing when all those guys went pirate and it was silly back then, I just don't think that it's possible to hurt the guild in any lasting, serious way with numbers like those. Goon Squad will still probably be a major power on the server even with anything approaching a brain scooped out (both the pro-pedo and anti-pedo power-players are basically now gone), and over time new power players will step up. I'd be real surprised if they had a castle in any meaningful period of time, though. Like I said it was basically me and two other people out of a guild of 1100 gathering mats. Everyone else was just selling their rocks on the AH and assuming someone else would do it.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Kimsemus posted:

Begun, the first test has.

this actually makes me kind of angry

its hilarious that they're so broken but gently caress

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!
90% of the goon guild likely has no idea about any of this. Its just the pedo-lovin retards that can't stop posting about it.

That same 90% probably doesn't think anything unusual is up just from in-game guild chat because goon guild chat is always terrible.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Kimsemus posted:

Begun, the first test has.

Dodgy explaining why he has that name

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
I keep talking to people one or two at a time and because they put a lock down on discussion and only got one side of it a lot of them still think that this is just some elaborate troll that kewpah set up.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Third World Reggin posted:

I keep talking to people one or two at a time and because they put a lock down on discussion and only got one side of it a lot of them still think that this is just some elaborate troll that kewpah set up.

Lol

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
Did double step get kicked out of the ffgoons group too? I haven't seen him in a bit.

ttocszed
May 6, 2014

Kimsemus posted:

Purge the apologists before you leave as a going away present.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Gay Rumsfeld posted:

How long until he bans AA threads because he can't handle moderating three people in a single thread?

Oh wait.

Poor kewps

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Mods gay

Xexre
Jan 26, 2010

im gay

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006