Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Green_Machine
Jun 28, 2008
Put on the throne helmet. Touch Caro to grant him true sight. Rule the world together as lovers. Command the husks to join you in a celebratory orgy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Well you did it, you blundered into the end, now all that's left is to destroy the well or don't and it ends anyway. I don't know what we have that destroys wells but you could just dump your whole inventory in there and see what happens.

or we could

>poop

:effort:

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

WEEDLORD CHEETO posted:

>Put on the helmet and beam your psychic command into the well of souls, freeing them to soar joyously over the towns and cities of this troubled land bearing one simple divine message of peace and universal unity: a giant rainbow peacock crowing "im gay"

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

WEEDLORD CHEETO posted:

>Put on the helmet and beam your psychic command into the well of souls, freeing them to soar joyously over the towns and cities of this troubled land bearing one simple divine message of peace and universal unity: a giant rainbow peacock crowing "im gay"

This should satisfy both camps, as long as there's poop in there somewhere.

Dr. Witherbone
Nov 1, 2010

CHEESE LOOKS ON IN
DESPAIR BUT ALSO WITH
AN ERECTION
Even though I spoke out against this earlier I feel I must. It's tradition.

then

WEEDLORD CHEETO posted:

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

WEEDLORD CHEETO posted:

This

SafetyTrain
Nov 26, 2012

Bringing a knife to a bear fight

WEEDLORD CHEETO posted:

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

:woop: Thanks for doing the Off the Cheney joke :woop:

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Sarcastic. Sadistic. British.
:britain:
:wotwot:

WEEDLORD CHEETO posted:

Pebergehund
Jan 21, 2010

EngineerSean posted:

Put on Cheney's helmet and become what you were born to be.

Tomn
Aug 23, 2007

And the angel said unto him
"Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself."
But lo he could not. For the angel was hitting him with his own hands
Before we do anything else,

>Hi-five Caro

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

WEEDLORD CHEETO posted:

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~

WEEDLORD CHEETO posted:

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo

WEEDLORD CHEETO posted:

aeglus
Jul 13, 2003

WEEK 1 - RETIRED
maybe we should ask caro about cheneys phylactory sidequest is so we don't get the "you've been uncheyn'd" bad ending.

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

Free all those imprisoned in the well of souls. Then as thanks they'll grand you a wish, then wish for a giant toilet, then roll the credits with memorable scenes from the game scrolling by while you poop in the giant toilet while the credits song from Super Mario Land 3 plays.
http://youtu.be/gsx7eV-qR-E?t=7m6s

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
>climb down cliff and sexually abuse Cheney's broken, unliving corpse.

Rick Ross Ulbricht
Feb 3, 2010

put yourself in the shoes of a prosecutor trying to build a case against you. what evidence could they pin on you? there is nothing on your laptop for them to use, if you obscure your bitcoins propperly, there is no way for them to trace them back to me.

duckfarts posted:

p sure this is the order we're looking for

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I hope there's bloopers playing as the credits roll.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
it can't be over yet. i'm not ready for IS.exe to be over

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

Concerned Citizen posted:

Edit: Wait no. I go back to my heartfelt ending.

Borden fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Oct 2, 2014

Apples McGrind
Oct 13, 2013

Concerned Citizen posted:

I agree

>delete save file. Restart game.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
>Put on sunglasses and walk away from the mountain. Don't turn around when it explodes.

a glitch
Jun 27, 2008

no wait stop

Soiled Meat

WEEDLORD CHEETO posted:

changing my vote from poop to this

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...

WEEDLORD CHEETO posted:

Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

Posters off the pork bow!

Applewhite posted:

>Put on sunglasses and walk away from the mountain. Don't turn around when it explodes.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Applewhite posted:

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy

Applewhite posted:

Punc
Nov 3, 2009

Ass to Ass.
> Spit into the well
> Piss into the well
> Masturbate into the well
> poo poo into the well

After all that:

Applewhite posted:

Cobalt60
Jun 1, 2006
> Never end

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Applewhite posted:

Changing vote to this

AngrySpork
Nov 9, 2003

The most powerful voice in gaming

Applewhite posted:

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
Put on the helmet whilst making GBS threads

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
>poo poo in the helmet. Turn the machine to 'reverse'.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

>gather up all of the souls in the well into a massive spirit bomb and throw it at the planet, killing everyone with any evil in their heart for all time amen

Brony Hunter
Dec 27, 2012

Motherfucking Mannis

They'll bend the knee or I'll destroy them

NecroMonster posted:

>gather up all of the souls in the well into a massive spirit bomb and throw it at the planet, killing everyone with any evil in their heart for all time amen

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

NecroMonster posted:

We put on the Goku pants, we have a responsibility now

My Crab is Fight
Mar 13, 2007

NecroMonster posted:

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
What ever happened to that other piece on the chessboard anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

Applewhite posted:

• Locked thread