Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
How long did it take them to find the unabomber? This guy could have left all these clues and then just gently caressed off to an Appalachian cabin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Alas Boobylon posted:

How long did it take them to find the unabomber? This guy could have left all these clues and then just gently caressed off to an Appalachian cabin.

i love when this happens :allears:

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

woah.... mind ur language

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
page snyper makes epic google cache snype, is this now a thing?

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Alas Boobylon posted:

gently caress you

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Izumi Konata posted:

page snyper makes epic google cache snype, is this now a thing?

idk what this means exactly but you should chang eyour username back i dont like this new one

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Cream_Filling posted:

idk what this means exactly but you should chang eyour username back i dont like this new one

sa posts in the gasmine are cached by a google, what is a receptacle of retention. processing and handling may vary.

posted from anroid

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
can someone make this guy an anime? I think :japan: would love this dude.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

So what are the chances the cops caught the guy already and are just loving around in the woods until hunting season starts so they get the best tree stand locations and their pick of the deer in the area?

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Lazyfire posted:

So what are the chances the cops caught the guy already and are just loving around in the woods until hunting season starts so they get the best tree stand locations and their pick of the deer in the area?

i imagine a drill for martial law would require an extraction method of some sort, and detachable tactical forks as a subterfuge for one of those treetop huntin' stands. an' a buncha beer for testin' out the shootin' booth. and hollywood for whores. needs whores, lotsa them.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
a whore lotta whores, even.

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

Lazyfire posted:

Essentially none. Finding a prepared guy in the woods is getting crazy lucky or starving them out.

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

i love when this happens :allears:

Lol me too

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Baracula posted:

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2014/10/officers_injured_eric_frein_ma.html

so are the police actually just playing in the woods

e: 2 cops fall from a tree, need 2 helicopters and an ambulance to rescue them

FogHelmut posted:

truthfully the injuries to these cops will be added to the charges to sniperman

Look, up in that tree!
It's a diaper!
It's a Rook!
No, it's Sniperman!

naem
May 29, 2011

Does this guy have money?

Like does he have "not work for several years while hiding out" money?

Or is he some random idiot lol

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
This is completely unrelated but my hometown had a protest where some people got arrested. But the funny part was the reactions.

quote:

Gosse called the protest peaceful and said its participants were only guilty of “blocking an automobile.”

“It was like something you’d see in a movie. It was like, holy God, am I in the United States or am I home here in Nova Scotia?”

American cops are getting so bad, they're becoming our go to comparison for terrible policework.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
i know the average police reaction to a killing of their own is like an overblown manhunt spazzout BUT as has been pointed out
the way theyre all done up in spec ops masturbation gear and traipsing through the woods, it really does look like RAMBO entered into the american psyche and has been taken as fact or something, like some historical footnote in our collective memory that's as real as pearl harbor. One day a man entered the woods...

SCENARIO:
A lunatic is mimicking the protagonist of First Blood, attempting to lure us into the forest and then hunt us: what do we do? We meet his insanity by engaging him and mimicking the aggressors in First Blood, but with a bigger budget and more retarded
what th ehell is going on

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

naem posted:

Like does he have "not work for several years while hiding out" money?

Out of curiosity, what is that amount?

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

VendaGoat posted:

wouldnt really be that much if youre hunting and have a pace in the wilderness right? few grand?

unless youre traveling everywhere in which case id want like 10 grand until i can find a job under a new name. Hows that work though, how the gently caress do people steal identities of car crash victims from 1983? i thought the government was tracing everything everyone does and theyre watching us jerk off through our webcams

naem
May 29, 2011

VendaGoat posted:

I don't even know. Like is he independsntly wealthy? Or does he earn $60k a year and did he cash out his 401k for some spending cash before going nuts or is he eating bugs in the woods right now

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Drunk & Ugly posted:

wouldnt really be that much if youre hunting and have a pace in the wilderness right? few grand?

unless youre traveling everywhere in which case id want like 10 grand until i can find a job under a new name. Hows that work though, how the gently caress do people steal identities of car crash victims from 1983? i thought the government was tracing everything everyone does and theyre watching us jerk off through our webcams

jerking off in front of ur webcam right now

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I honestly think at this point he'll either disappear into America or turn himself in out of boredom.

I was just wondering what "disappear" money was. Never thought about it

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
What if he just buried himself alive and suffocated, never to be found :master:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Alas Boobylon posted:

What if he just buried himself alive and suffocated, never to be found :master:

honestly i do hope he's never found and is never seen again because lmao

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

They should start tracking Depends sales like Sudafed until they track him down.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
how is this hardened, insane survivalist paying his wow bill i just dont get it --gbs

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
money is the only thing that burns in the woods, it is known

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Jonny 290 posted:

how is this hardened, insane survivalist paying his wow bill i just dont get it --gbs

cause he's just. that. good.

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
to take off your skin, And dance around in your bones!
If/when this clownshow fails to find diaper boy, what new toys will the police ask for to address this inability to do their jobs?

I'm thinking a fleet of quadcopters and drones at the very least, or tactical ATVs. Christmas is gonna come early this year!

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
when i heard somebody shot a cop and fled to the woods i was like "that's a shame" because i don't jo to cop shootings

but the longer it goes on the better it gets and now im actually happy someone died and hope they just send more and more cops into the woods until it becomes part of police academy

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
the rook is lonely and needs more rooks to hang out with

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Trochanter posted:

If/when this clownshow fails to find diaper boy, what new toys will the police ask for to address this inability to do their jobs?

I'm thinking a fleet of quadcopters and drones at the very least, or tactical ATVs. Christmas is gonna come early this year!

this aint no pussyass sharper image camera drone either, its also armed and can shoot baton, tear gas, adn explosive rounds

for extra hilarity its a military prototype beign field-tested by teh police and occasionally it goes out of control and crashes into things, including wreckign that apc in the first pic

quote:

Unfortunately, the excited air was too much for one of the prototype drones that Vanguard flew that Friday afternoon. A drone Vanguard had developed for military use appeared to be having a problem, so its on-the-ground pilot forced it to make an emergency landing. As reported by Stephen Dean at the Houston Examiner, it crash landed into the S.W.A.T. team’s BearCat tank.

Luckily, those things are heavily armored. Vanguard CEO Michael Buscher says that his company’s insurance paid for the damage. Though there were many cameras there, no photos or video from the incident have been publicly released.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

you irl posted:

when i heard somebody shot a cop and fled to the woods i was like "that's a shame" because i don't jo to cop shootings

but the longer it goes on the better it gets and now im actually happy someone died and hope they just send more and more cops into the woods until it becomes part of police academy

a bunch of cops go on a vengeance-fueled manhunt in the woods and eventually forget their grudge while overcoming obstacles and developing lifelong friendships. slapstick lowbrow humor and fartjokes ensue. no women allowed.

i'd go see it.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
excited for a drone to get blown off course and behead a random dude

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
has this guy still not been caught yet because lol

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
i hope one of the cops shoots another cop Dick Cheney style, PA Woodland Edition

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
casualties today: two cops climb tree and fall out of tree

tomorrow: cop slips on diaper and throws out his back

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Stay safe diaper sniper.

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
to take off your skin, And dance around in your bones!

Cream_Filling posted:

this aint no pussyass sharper image camera drone either, its also armed and can shoot baton, tear gas, adn explosive rounds

Realtalk whats the most powerful equipment are allowed to use? I think SWAT has hand grenades and riot cops have grenade launchers for tear gas, but do they have anything like rpgs or cannons? (Sheriff Joe's artillery piece doesn't count)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Trochanter posted:

Realtalk whats the most powerful equipment are allowed to use?

lol 'allowed' to use

• Locked thread