Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

he should leave a diaper inside the ATV just to gently caress with them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
can't scoop this poop!

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
can't dupe the diap

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Dr_Amazing posted:

So who thinks he made it out of the woods like a week ago?

It's possible that MilSim pretend clever Slav outwited a bunch of guys who learned how to be soldiers by watching The Marine a couple dozen times.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Lazyfire posted:

It's possible that MilSim pretend clever Slav outwited a bunch of guys who learned how to be soldiers by watching The Marine a couple dozen times.

Hes probably already in Canada with Dorner having a beer up at their cabin laughing it up as they party with the MH370 passengers.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Philthy posted:

How long until they start wearing each other to double the badass?

I'm sure they gently caress each other constantly even when not tacticloled up.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Dr_Amazing posted:

So who thinks he made it out of the woods like a week ago?

They're going to kill the first hunter they come across, smear him with poop (maybe The Rook has an attachment for this?) and parade the corpse on tv to justify their big army larp

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

VendaGoat posted:

The National Guard doesn't have nearly as good gear. The gently caress man?

There is so much money to grab up if you just say its to fight terrorists

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Reverand maynard posted:

There is so much money to grab up if you just say its to fight terrorists

"we, podunk town sheriffs in bumfuck nowhere, anytown usa, need an MRAP in case terrorists attack our annual pumpkin festival or our biannual hotdog eating contest"

mystery at hog island
Aug 16, 2003
Captain of Outer Space

The Droid posted:

"we, podunk town sheriffs in bumfuck nowhere, anytown usa, need an MRAP in case terrorists attack our annual pumpkin festival or our biannual hotdog eating contest"

i grew up in a podunk town and one year the mayor said that there was going to be a "big announcement" that week and everyone was like I BET WE'RE GOING TO GET THE OLYMPICS and PRESIDENT CLINTON IS GOING TO COME TO TOWN but then it turned out it was just some stupid town pride poo poo

even as a kid it was staggering how so many people didn't realize how insignificant their town of 7500 is

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

mystery at hog island posted:

i grew up in a podunk town and one year the mayor said that there was going to be a "big announcement" that week and everyone was like I BET WE'RE GOING TO GET THE OLYMPICS and PRESIDENT CLINTON IS GOING TO COME TO TOWN but then it turned out it was just some stupid town pride poo poo

even as a kid it was staggering how so many people didn't realize how insignificant their town of 7500 is

How many M1A1 tanks does your town have now?

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2014/10/officers_injured_eric_frein_ma.html

so are the police actually just playing in the woods

e: 2 cops fall from a tree, need 2 helicopters and an ambulance to rescue them

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Baracula posted:

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2014/10/officers_injured_eric_frein_ma.html

one of them must have thought he saw a dirty diaper up in the tree

stay safe diaper sniper

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Baracula posted:

every time i start to think this thread is getting old, somethign new and funny comes up

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

tomstuart posted:

one of them must have thought he saw a dirty diaper up in the tree

stay safe diaper sniper

It's actually the result of a prank where one cop tied another cop's glowsticks to a squirrel. While climbing after the squirrel the cop fell out of the tree onto his friend and now the diaper sniper has over 200% accuracy.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
What's the Diap's tally up to now? One killed and three wounded?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

truthfully the injuries to these cops will be added to the charges to sniperman

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

This dude is like a real life Riddick

mystery at hog island
Aug 16, 2003
Captain of Outer Space
Don't worry, gentle goons. The PA State Troopers are on the case.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Baracula posted:

OFFICER DOWN OFFICER DOWN

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

FogHelmut posted:

truthfully the injuries to these cops will be added to the charges to sniperman

lol if you think they're taking him alive

Paiz
Jan 14, 2004
the dependable expandable

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Is there any precedence for a manhunt of this magnitude over a single killing? If we were to compare the budget of this to say the investigation of a shooting in Detroit what order of magnitude higher is the expense?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Corey Plumper posted:

Ive seen pictures of special forces dudes with less gear

that's because like 80% of that is completely unnecessary and would actually make tracking a guy in the woods significantly harder.

also no one should believe the bullshit about this guy fighting in africa or w/e, he's a college dropout from podunk usa. the cops are just elevating his abilities and background to justify their complete and utter failure here. once again this guy is just a tfr-goon style dropout larping cosplayer who pees and poops in his pants leaving the poops for cops to pick up and smell and look at.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

that's because like 80% of that is completely unnecessary and would actually make tracking a guy in the woods significantly harder.

also no one should believe the bullshit about this guy fighting in africa or w/e, he's a college dropout from podunk usa. the cops are just elevating his abilities and background to justify their complete and utter failure here. once again this guy is just a tfr-goon style dropout larping cosplayer who pees and poops in his pants leaving the poops for cops to pick up and smell and look at.

You mean the police are not omnipresent and omnipotent? You're shaking my world view here.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

VendaGoat posted:

You mean the police are not omnipresent and omnipotent? You're shaking my world view here.

i know right?

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

ArbitraryC posted:

Is there any precedence for a manhunt of this magnitude over a single killing? If we were to compare the budget of this to say the investigation of a shooting in Detroit what order of magnitude higher is the expense?

considering there are likely a few shootings with 0 resources put towards them , you can accurately say billions times more or infinity

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

Corey Plumper posted:

Ive seen pictures of special forces dudes with less gear

yes because they're not retarded policemen

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

gender illusionist posted:

yes because they're not retarded policemen

I'm starting to think their should be a new requirement of 15 pounds overweight to be a police officer.

loving hell Johnny Law, relax, have a loving sandwich. We're not at war....

Well at least on our own soil.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
diapers filled with american soil

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

leaving the poops for cops to pick up and smell and look at.

[napoleon dynamite voice] lucky...

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

1gnoirents posted:

considering there are likely a few shootings with 0 resources put towards them , you can accurately say billions times more or infinity
It's just kinda weird that almost no one other than goons seems to notice the disproportionate response. It seems like it should be kind of clear evidence that it's not so much about protecting people (otherwise any unresolved/solved shooting would warrant the same response) but protecting their authority which to me would be like a huge red flag.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ArbitraryC posted:

It's just kinda weird that almost no one other than goons seems to notice the disproportionate response. It seems like it should be kind of clear evidence that it's not so much about protecting people (otherwise any unresolved/solved shooting would warrant the same response) but protecting their authority which to me would be like a huge red flag.

also a great way to pick up bundles of overtime while chilling in the woods with your buddies playing army. and right in time for holiday shopping season!

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

ArbitraryC posted:

it's because he killed a cop, which is the absolute worst crime a person can commit :downs:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

CharlestonJew posted:

it's because he killed a cop, which is the absolute worst crime a person can commit :downs:

Today on Hyperbole theater, we debate cop killers vs. pedophiles.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
if Aatrek had killed a cop maybe gbs would have liked him more

Refried Noodle
Feb 23, 2012

CharlestonJew posted:

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

CharlestonJew posted:

its not too late to redeem himself

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
do you think aatrek still has his job at the bank he was working at

i feel like eventually a goon would have come in and been like "lmao you're aatrek"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

do you think aatrek still has his job at the bank he was working at

i feel like eventually a goon would have come in and been like "lmao you're aatrek"

*walk into Bank of Aatrek or whatever*

"Wow I didn't know this bank supported CHILD MOLESTATION!"

• Locked thread