Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

So...is C just going to be Gremmy 2.0? It looks like he just willed Shutara's minion person to die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zogundar
Dec 5, 2007
Oh hey the bad guys actually managed to kill someone important without having to use their only power-up.

Also I think there are one too many Sternritter now. The letter of Glasses Man and Shaz were never specified, but all that's left is 'N.')

Oh, I've got it, I know what Sternritter N is.

The Not Appearing In This Manga :shepface:

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

Zogundar posted:

Oh hey the bad guys actually managed to kill someone important without having to use their only power-up.

Also I think there are one too many Sternritter now. The letter of Glasses Man and Shaz were never specified, but all that's left is 'N.')

Oh, I've got it, I know what Sternritter N is.

The Not Appearing In This Manga :shepface:

I noticed that too. One possibility is that Askin Nak Le Vaar's line about being promoted wasn't referring to becoming part of the "elite" force, but to becoming a Sternritter at all; Shaz Domino could have been the previous D.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
I for reals thought that one dude was Aizen for a second

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
Shaz was probably some letter-less schmuck now that the entire Evil Alphabet Knight Squad has appeared. I guess badassgun grandpa guy that went out like a punk was N.

I like how X's hairdo looks like a cowboy hat. And I'm gonna bet C is probably a bug or something.

Servaetes fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Oct 2, 2014

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Shaz was Sternritter ß.

Hand of the King
May 11, 2012
Can't believe Bleach had a bootleg Thor.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

TenaciousJ posted:

That's just Quincy Charlotte Cuulhorn.

Oh come on. He's pretty much lifted from Jojo. Just add muscles.

Advice
Feb 17, 2007

Je veux ton amour
Et je veux ton revanche
Je veux ton amour
I don't wanna be friends
Just like Kubo, his characters just make poo poo up on the spot. Apparently Askin was "promoted" to this Quincy Zero Division so suddenly he's sweating and nervously says "oh, I guess I'm in this special brigade now". How elite is this group of Quincy if one of them didn't even know he was in it?

Anime is great!
Sep 14, 2007

It's obvious that kubo is just going off the rails and drawing whatever at the end now and I love it.

Rynder
Mar 26, 2009

Minus Green posted:

So...is C just going to be Gremmy 2.0? It looks like he just willed Shutara's minion person to die.

I'm not sure what happened there either, but I wanna guess he didnt do anything?

I'm thinking he was about to remove his hood and show his weird bugface or whatever but the gunguy shot the giant before that.

Stoph
Mar 19, 2006

Give a hug - save a life.
Captain America Nazi is my new favorite

Horrible Taste
Oct 12, 2012

Stoph posted:

Captain America Nazi is my new favorite

He has a winged helmet, a cape, long hair and a name from Norse mythology. He's Quincy Thor.

Caros
May 14, 2008

Horrible Taste posted:

He has a winged helmet, a cape, long hair and a name from Norse mythology. He's Quincy Thor.

How is everyone so wrong about this? He is clearly Quincy Hawkman.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
This is actually the worst chapter in a while for me. It was just "and here's suddenly some more new characters you didn't even see and who will die soon". They didn't even reveal cool powers or create a twist. They just showed up, vaguely one upped the good guy, and will inevitably be themselves one upped when someone busts out an actual power. I didn't even find their designs that interesting.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

This is actually the worst chapter in a while for me. It was just "and here's suddenly some more new characters you didn't even see and who will die soon". They didn't even reveal cool powers or create a twist. They just showed up, vaguely one upped the good guy, and will inevitably be themselves one upped when someone busts out an actual power. I didn't even find their designs that interesting.

Viking Sternritter begs to differ :colbert:

Hoping that dude becomes the next Mask de Masculine. With a theme like "Miracle" the dude looks like he could be p. cool.

hagie
Apr 6, 2004

All sensitivity has long ago atrophied
No way Woman-at-arms is dead....I get this feeling she is going to sew herself back together.

OR she took Urahara's reigai trick

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

hagie posted:

No way Woman-at-arms is dead....I get this feeling she is going to sew herself back together.

I hope it is she who is behind them

slev
Apr 6, 2009

If the guard is getting killed by these guys am I really supposed to believe that Ganju, Orihime, and Chad are going to beat them?

At least the Thor/Captain Falcon Quincy looks cool.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
I like how the different translations for the Quincy powers weren't even remotely similar.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Tonfa posted:

Shaz was Sternritter ß.

Sheiße

Kraus
Jan 17, 2008
Kubo can't count.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

slev posted:

If the guard is getting killed by these guys am I really supposed to believe that Ganju, Orihime, and Chad are going to beat them?

At least the Thor/Captain Falcon Quincy looks cool.

I'm sure someone will casually insult both the Shiva clan and Mexicans, giving both Ganju and Chad appropriate power ups. Though Chad does still have his digital hyperbolic time chamber power up to show off.

hagie
Apr 6, 2004

hiddenriverninja posted:

I hope it is she who is behind them

For some reason I want to say that Urahara claimed to have made it a long long time ago, but I could be mistaken...

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

hagie posted:

Surprise! It was Urahara all along, the one at the control panel is a doll!

Caros
May 14, 2008

Darth TNT posted:

Surprise! It was Urahara all along, the one at the control panel is a doll!

:vince:

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

She can probably stitch herself together or something.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

Tunicate posted:

She can probably stitch herself together or something.

Surprise she is made out of red spirit threads

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004
It's sad but I was expecting these really cool battles with the elite squad. Does the author just want to finish it asap or does he have a fetis for focusing on the boring rear end main character?

runawayturtles
Aug 2, 2004

Suspicious Lump posted:

Does the author just want to finish it asap

If only we were so lucky.

lohli
Jun 30, 2008
Chapter is up on Mangapanda: http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/600

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Argh.
More Set-up.
Bleach is 90% set-up 10% cool poo poo.

This changes nothing.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Totally not surprised that Super Mayuri didn't die, or that the palace was a decoy. Gonna be p. cool to see what powers fat monk guy and the sword guy have now that they're about to go all out.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

Super Mayuri is a guy?

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

hiddenriverninja posted:

Super Mayuri is a guy?

Probably just the lovely scanlation.

plea
se

hagie
Apr 6, 2004

Why do I have a feeling that the mumbling, cloaked person is something like Ichigo's or Ishida's mom/dad or something

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

hagie posted:

Why do I have a feeling that the mumbling, cloaked person is something like Ichigo's or Ishida's mom/dad or something
Imagine your surprise when the cloak comes off and it turns out to be Sternritter C, the Cloak Aizen, Aizen lookalike #9.

hagie
Apr 6, 2004

Bisse posted:

Imagine your surprise when the cloak comes off and it turns out to be Sternritter C, the Cloak Aizen, Aizen lookalike #9.

As nonsensical as both of our thoughts are, that makes even better sense...

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
What is the guy that attacked first doing all this time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slev
Apr 6, 2009

So when Kubo actually draws backgrounds they end up being fake

• Locked thread