Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
japtor
Oct 28, 2005

Hazo posted:

Weren't the Packers one of the teams who opted out of the Nike Flywire and other "enhancements"?
I don't know if anything has changed since then (like the Eagles switch), but yeah they essentially had the old uniforms with Nike logos in place of the Reebok ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mints
Aug 15, 2001

Living on past glories

Diggie posted:

Mine has actual stitching over what seems like a decal. Check out the album I posted, the picture of the NFL logo shows the stitching.

I wrote off the smell as "generic new clothes smell". I feel ya on the size thing. A few shops offered a 4x, but I'd probably have to kill myself if I ever bought 4x clothes.

The people that make fakes always get the sizing WAY off. I remember thinking that I needed a 52 or bigger when I was buying fakes and when I went and got a real jersey having to exchange it several times before I got back to my true 44. Now I buy a 48 to keep it loose and to make sure I won't outgrow it anytime soon, but 44 still looks the best on me.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I have a "medium" Justin Tuck knock off that is basically a xxxl, it's absurd.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Think these are real?

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

wandler20 posted:

Think these are real?

That helmet seems a bit much.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Hate the alternate gray, not a huge fan of the numbers (though I think they'll look better on the jersey than they do in the image), but I like going back to kelly green.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Green jerseys + gray pants is going to look fantastic

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

DJExile posted:

Green jerseys + gray pants is going to look fantastic

This x1000

The alternate grays are horrendous though. But I love that helmet :swoon:

Where was this found?

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Those looks dope, but the white in the negative space on the dark bg is driving me nuts.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Northwestern gothic. http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/colleges/post/_/id/11469/northwestern-unveils-gothic-look

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

gently caress the eagles and even I want kelly green back.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Don't like the awkward cutoff of the shoulder stripe but the font & color scheme usage rules.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Yeah that font is great

Pork Chops Aplenty
Jan 11, 2008

The font+numbers are dope

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I wish those Jerseys were for a team you might actually see on Saturdays.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Aliexpress was out of Fluker jerseys so they're sending me a Weddle.

:(

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
Saints Row, bitches!

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
I think the font is terrible but the numbers are okay :shobon: I don't think gothic fonts fit on modern looking uniforms. I almost feel as if they didn't go far enough with the gothic theme. Make the sleeves into tapestries.

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Oct 7, 2014

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I like it all but for the ubiquitous Under Armour logos and the weird slim cut. Matte black helmet rules.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I bet linemen hate that style of jersey. At least black is slimming.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Yeah with that font it feels like a high schooler designed it in ms paint.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
Purdue is doing a "hammer down cancer" promotion with a neon ribbon on matte black helmets:

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

an adult beverage posted:

Purdue is doing a "hammer down cancer" promotion with a neon ribbon on matte black helmets:

Do not like. They replaced the railroad tracks going down the center of the helmet, which is awesome.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Mahoning posted:

Do not like. They replaced the railroad tracks going down the center of the helmet, which is awesome.

Yeah I don't mind the ribbon as a charity thing but those train tracks ruled

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
The way hammerdowncancer is written makes me excited for the first team to write their team name as a hashtag on helmets or jerseys. #Terrapins. #Oregon

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

football fuckerman posted:

The way hammerdowncancer is written makes me excited for the first team to write their team name as a hashtag on helmets or jerseys. #Terrapins. #Oregon

Mississippi State did this (sort of) a couple years ago.

Basil Hayden
Oct 9, 2012

1921!

DJExile posted:

Mississippi State did this (sort of) a couple years ago.

Didn't the NCAA ban that? Something about it being "prohibited advertising" or whatever?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Basil Hayden posted:

Didn't the NCAA ban that? Something about it being "prohibited advertising" or whatever?

I remember that coming up but I thought I'd heard they got around it because their AD got a trademark on the phrase. I know "#MACtion" got trademarked by Jon Steinbrecher (MAC commish) and it wouldn't surprise me if Miss. State did something similar.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Rams are going to wear their baller rear end 1999 throwbacks tonight and even have a throwback field design as well

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

We need to get away from all the drab colors in the league. Go back to bright color unis, the world will love you for it NFL.

Rams, Eagles, Patriots, etc

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Harlock posted:

We need to get away from all the drab colors in the league. Go back to bright color unis, the world will love you for it NFL.

Also, Broncos

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Harlock posted:

Baseball needs to get back to it's crazy uniforms too

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

Baseball needs to get back to it's crazy uniforms too

Also hockey

animeluva1
Aug 9, 2003

Hopefully I'll have that
problem someday.
I'm waiting for uniform designs to turn around and have technicolor brights back in vogue. Crazy colors and patterns are beautiful things in high definition.

Reproduction of Chicago Bears uniforms c. 1920s

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
that....that is an old style uniform on a lady mannequin

animeluva1
Aug 9, 2003

Hopefully I'll have that
problem someday.
The vertical lines are so slimming ;-*

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

mints posted:

The people that make fakes always get the sizing WAY off. I remember thinking that I needed a 52 or bigger when I was buying fakes and when I went and got a real jersey having to exchange it several times before I got back to my true 44. Now I buy a 48 to keep it loose and to make sure I won't outgrow it anytime soon, but 44 still looks the best on me.

No kidding, i got this today from Aliexpress

And it's pretty big, but 22 bucks im not going to complain.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

pfffffffffft posted:

No kidding, i got this today from Aliexpress

And it's pretty big, but 22 bucks im not going to complain.

It just looks like two different styles of jerseys frankenstein'd together... Do the real Nike jerseys look like that?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Hockles posted:

It just looks like two different styles of jerseys frankenstein'd together... Do the real Nike jerseys look like that?

yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faltese Malkin
Aug 22, 2005
Georgetown

Hockles posted:

I believe that was the reason why the Eagles green jerseys were delayed for so long. Nike couldn't get the pantones to match when they stitched the fabrics together.

• Locked thread