Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Izumi Konata posted:

a bunch of cops go on a vengeance-fueled manhunt in the woods and eventually forget their grudge while overcoming obstacles and developing lifelong friendships. slapstick lowbrow humor and fartjokes ensue. no women allowed.

i'd go see it.

"how deep into the woods will these brothers in blue go to find the truth?"

dicks halfway in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Trochanter posted:

Realtalk whats the most powerful equipment are allowed to use? I think SWAT has hand grenades and riot cops have grenade launchers for tear gas, but do they have anything like rpgs or cannons? (Sheriff Joe's artillery piece doesn't count)

theres no real rules afaik (beyond various state/local rules obviously). I know bloomberg/ray kelly a few years ago were talkin big about having anti-aircraft capability and bazookas and poo poo but apparently the former's just wishful thinking. Though apparently those .50 cal rifles are common and popular among police depts despite being potentially dangerous

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

katlington posted:

Stay safe diaper sniper.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
a drone to deliver hot coffee and donuts might not be dangerous, but it would be delicious

DO IT TO IT
Mar 3, 2008

I know "mon" means man, but I don't think "Och" means anything.

That truck looks like the humvee from The Lost World.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

DO IT TO IT posted:

That truck looks like the humvee from The Lost World.

miltech is toys for adults

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

carrion kit posted:

i hope one of the cops shoots another cop Dick Cheney style, PA Woodland Edition

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Lazyfire posted:

So what are the chances the cops caught the guy already and are just loving around in the woods until hunting season starts so they get the best tree stand locations and their pick of the deer in the area?

The Rook rolls out of the woods, its mobile shooter platform stacked 8 deep with bucks.
News runs up to the tac'ed-out officers walking along side.
"Has there been any contact with the shooter? Have you seen any signs that he's still out there?"
Setting sun glinting off Oakleys, the cop turns to the reporter and replies, "Depends."

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

Ork of Fiction posted:

The Rook rolls out of the woods, its mobile shooter platform stacked 8 deep with bucks.
News runs up to the tac'ed-out officers walking along side.
"Has there been any contact with the shooter? Have you seen any signs that he's still out there?"
Setting sun glinting off Oakleys, the cop turns to the reporter and replies, "Depends."

Lol

I wonder at what point they call it off. Like realize this is a huge waste and just send everybody home and give them a little medal of participation. It should have 3 rings on it, because they totally got clowned

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

John Denver Hoxha posted:

Lol

I wonder at what point they call it off. Like realize this is a huge waste and just send everybody home and give them a little medal of participation. It should have 3 rings on it, because they totally got clowned

while all the police are in the woods, the diaper sniper is taking over the town, they're gonna get home and he's mayor and declares it diaper day and they all have a big laugh about the romp in the woods, no hard feelings

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

you irl posted:

while all the police are in the woods, the diaper sniper is taking over the town, they're gonna get home and he's mayor and declares it diaper day and they all have a big laugh about the romp in the woods, no hard feelings

Never forget D-Day

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

you irl posted:

So basically the cops are being had by the carnies from that one episode of the Simpsons.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Lazyfire posted:

So basically the cops are being had by the carnies from that one episode of the Simpsons.

i dont watch manga sorry

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

you irl posted:

i dont watch manga sorry

You are subhuman trash.

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

The Candyman Can :science:

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread
I'm totally calling Diaper Sniper breaks Chelsea Manning out of jail and they fall in love and live happily ever after. It would make a great hallmark movie anyhow.

PoconoHermit
Oct 25, 2005

Fire in the hole, Internet!
The state police just announced "Oops, those were not Frein's diapers, our bad." This thread is predicated on falsehoods. At least I still have SWAT and helicopters in my yard to look forward to indefinitely.

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
How much of a bounty is on this guy like a hundred grand? loving failure of the free market here...

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

PoconoHermit posted:

The state police just announced "Oops, those were not Frein's diapers, our bad." This thread is predicated on falsehoods. At least I still have SWAT and helicopters in my yard to look forward to indefinitely.

I choose to think forensics wanted to spare their idiot mouthbreathing woodshiking armycosplaying coworkers the ultimate shame

diaper sniper for ever

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

PoconoHermit posted:

NO

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

"huh it turns out we were tracking some other crazy survivalist who had assumed the Dark Lord Obama had finally sent the FEMA thugs to take him to the camps and started hiding out in the woods, its just a little misunderstanding"

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

The Droid posted:

"huh it turns out we were tracking some other crazy survivalist who had assumed the Dark Lord Obama had finally sent the FEMA thugs to take him to the camps and started hiding out in the woods, its just a little misunderstanding"

In that part of Pennsylvania the list of suspects is more or less endless.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

PoconoHermit posted:

i refuse to believe this until a link is posted.

no im not going to look it up myself, gently caress that

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

It was just some OTHER nut's forest diapers??? that's even better

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum
He'll always be the Diaper Sniper of my heart.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

CharlestonJew posted:

i refuse to believe this until a link is posted.

no im not going to look it up myself, gently caress that

im not seeing anything like that on the pennsylvania news sites but maybe its just not there yet

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2014/10/diapers_found_during_search_fo.html

Apparently they were literal baby diapers.

quote:

"Several discovered diapers containing fecal matter would only fit an infant and can be ruled out as not belonging to Mr. Frein, said the source, who asked to remain anonymous. ...
"However, extracting DNA from the found soiled adult diapers are difficult because they have been outdoors for so long, the source said. Therefore, there is no conclusive evidence that the diapers belong to Mr. Frein, the source said."

naem
May 29, 2011

Ya you know, dressin' up, playin' army man, sniffin' some random diepes in the woods good times

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i knew this guy had been long gone for a while now

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

naem posted:

Ya you know, dressin' up, playin' army man, sniffin' some random diepes in the woods good times

This is our police force folks.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

naem posted:

even if they aren't his he still earned the moniker and ill repeat it ad nauseum

stay safe diaper sniper

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
footage of police investigation freeze frames and darkens to spotlight soiled diaper. camera slowly zooms in.

"false flag?"

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
stay safe pamper human being camper

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

"Subject is 1'4", 30 pounds. White male last seen with his mother wearing light-up Optimus Prime sneakers. He's know to insist he's a big boy."

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

this is simultaneously a big letdown but also really goddamn funny that cops are spending thousands digging around in some random baby's ancient woods turds

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

this is simultaneously a big letdown but also really goddamn funny that cops are spending thousands digging around in some random baby's ancient woods turds

This is a metaphor for congress isn't it?

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Its hard to believe how absolutely absurd this situation has become

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
imo the only reason they haven't caught him is that they only have one rook and not nearly enough glowsticks

manpurse
Mar 19, 2007
Someone should throw some dog turds into a diaper for the cops to find. Then claim he's a werewolf and that's why they can't find him

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

prob gonna find bigfoot before they find him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

FogHelmut posted:

prob gonna find bigfoot before they find him

maybe they are bigfoot diapers

• Locked thread