Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

maybe they are bigfoot diapers

littlefoot maybe, the dinosaur

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grope proof vest
Jan 11, 2006

poopy diapey snipey man

shoots the cops, lives off the land

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

grope proof vest posted:

poopy diapey snipey man

shoots the cops, lives off the land

lets jumprope to this

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

this is simultaneously a big letdown but also really goddamn funny that cops are spending thousands digging around in some random baby's ancient woods turds

Dooks Proving Hazardous to Police Reputation (AP)

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
can't snoop the poope

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting

Mariana Horchata posted:

if ur really that chickenshit about doing ur job u should change careers and become a database analyst or something instead.
If you scored in the proper range on an IQ test to be a cop in America, please dont touch a database!

Court OKs Barring High IQs for Cops
http://abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836

Police Officially Refuse To Hire Applicants With High IQ Scores
http://politicalblindspot.com/police-officially-refuse-to-hire-applicants-with-high-iq-scores/

Police Force In South Carolina Drastically Lowers Required Max IQ For New Officers
http://nationalreport.net/mccormick-sc-police-force-drastically-lowers-required-iq-minimum-new-officers/

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
So the bounty is actually 175,000, almost a fifth of a million dollars, but apparently bounty hunters aren't swarming the forest because PA doesn't allow them to arrest people (thanks Obama)

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
any goons want to meet up and hunt the diaper sniper? i can provide glowsticks

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
to take off your skin, And dance around in your bones!
everything I believed in... was a lie :negative:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
If the regular hunters in this state were allowed to find this guy, it would be over in a day.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
this is also a good excuse for them to comb the woods for any sort of other crazy wood shenanigans, a big waste of money imo

Absalom Baird
Jul 13, 2010
Looks like them Dook boys are it again

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Absalom Baird posted:

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

FRINGE posted:

Police Force In South Carolina Drastically Lowers Required Max IQ For New Officers
http://nationalreport.net/mccormick-sc-police-force-drastically-lowers-required-iq-minimum-new-officers/

comments on that article posted:

I don’t care how lumpy and dull and officer is as long as he has good color vision, because SOME people are harder to see in the dark
:cmon:

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
the greatest trick the diaper sniper ever pulled was convincing the pennsylvania state police he doesn't wear diapers

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet
Frein's Internet Search

Bivens said Frein conducted Internet searches on how to evade police manhunts.

No Affair

Bivens said police have found no evidence to support an affair between a relative of Frein and one of the troopers wives led to the shooting.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/26/diaper-sniper-eric-frein_n_5887694.html#liveblog

Diaper Sniper is real now.

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet

Absalom Baird posted:

:vince:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Absalom Baird posted:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

we were foolish to think it was just man. it's a cabal. a cabal of sniper shitters

Absalom Baird posted:

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
so much of what happens these days is so loving ridiculous i'm pretty sure my brain won't even subconsciously accept it, it just thinks it's a funny movie

starring stupid, stupid cops

PoconoHermit
Oct 25, 2005

Fire in the hole, Internet!
Here is your life if you are me and driving your bagel truck around the mean streets of Canadensis every day.

http://youtu.be/TN82-Jy4JUQ

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
that's one expensive barricade, hope you don't actually live in that county

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
now that all these facts about the case turn out to be false it's going to be revealed that Eric Frein doesn't even exist

naem
May 29, 2011

WHY did the cops immediately announce DIAPERS BOOM BOOM DIAPERS HE'S A BIG BOY especially since he is apparently not

PoconoHermit
Oct 25, 2005

Fire in the hole, Internet!

CharlestonJew posted:

now that all these facts about the case turn out to be false it's going to be revealed that Eric Frein doesn't even exist

We were both on our high school rifle team in '99 but I gotta tell ya this prospect terrifies me.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
gonna need a Penn goon to take a couple dumps in a garbage bag and huck it into the woods asap

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
an FBI presser just announced that the sniper may have spent time at a terrorist potty training camp haha

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
shoot, dook, and scoot

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
Sheriff: "We have confirmed that these diapers do not belong to Eric Frein, therefore we believe he is making GBS threads directly in his pants instead. We will renew our search for soiled pants immediately."

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Lazyfire posted:

"Subject is 1'4", 30 pounds. White male last seen with his mother wearing light-up Optimus Prime sneakers. He's know to insist he's a big boy."

He's armed and dangerous! Get a flashbang in that spider holecrib!

GOING TACTICAGHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNGGGGGGG

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Baracula posted:

stay safe pamper human being camper

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
I choose to believe he ate nothing but baby food, to throw the coppers off his trail.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
OP why did you abbreviate it "penn" instead of "PA"

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting
Didnt take long for someone to try and blame the Palestinian Authority. :rolleyes:

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

VendaGoat posted:

If the regular hunters in this state were allowed to find this guy, it would be over in a day.

yeah because they would all panic and shoot each other like a circular hillbilly firing squad

PoconoHermit posted:

Here is your life if you are me and driving your bagel truck around the mean streets of Canadensis every day.

http://youtu.be/TN82-Jy4JUQ

when driving through a fascist state it's important to have good tunes :cool:

although I am now honestly fearing for your wellbeing, stay safe bagel goon

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

idiot snipers always getting one kill and going off to hide somewhere to inflate their k/d

Lutha Mahtin fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Oct 4, 2014

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Man the police in PA make loving PennDot look competent

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Lutha Mahtin posted:

you know, i just realized frein is one of those scrubs who gets one kill and fucks off to where nobody can find him to inflate his k/d

awaiting the police to report that he was an avid player of Day Z

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
I wonder if someone could mod the topography of Western PA into Call of Duty, or whatever current FPS, and stage a virtual hunt for Diaper Sniper, and have him found before the cops in the real world do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
How the hell do you not spot the difference between a diaper meant for an infant and a grown man? Those cops are some shameful fathers who've never changed a nappy in their life.

• Locked thread