Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Mierenneuker posted:

The fix is playing the PC version. I like Bethesda RPGs as well, but I couldn't imagine playing them without unofficial fixes, console commands and mods.
It's funny, because if you look at sales figures, you'll see that the VAST majority of people playing Bethesda games are playing them on consoles. I ain't give a poo poo about platform supremacy garbage, but Bethesda games without modding seems so incredibly fuckin' wrong. That's seriously half the fun of those poo poo shows.

I am about to beat that Zeldaman: Hourglass of the Phantasm. Boat parts having no attributes outside of getting extra health from sets is pretty dumb. I loving hate Hate HATE the salvage arm minigame you have to play every time you pull up treasure. It's not hard, but it's so dull and repetitive that, combined with the lack of variation in rewards, it manages to destroy all sense of whimsy that treasure hunting in Wind Walker had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Yeah but getting treasures in wind waker was kind of a pain too because you had to get the wind direction just right and if you overshot a little too much for cruising backward to be worth it, you got to play the wind song again to point back at the treasure, and then again for wherever you wanted to go afterward. No minigame but still kind of a hassle.

They definitely could have made the ship parts more interesting. I forget if they improved it with the train parts at all in the sequel, which I never finished for no reason.

Thoughtless
Feb 1, 2007

Doesn't think, just types.

Kimmalah posted:

They're probably thinking of Vulpes Inculta, who could probably be mistaken for a second-in-command based on some of the dialogue.

Which actually reminds me - if he hasn't gotten to Legate Lanius, then that means there's a pretty sizable camp of Legion soldiers in Nevada that haven't been wiped out yet because it's inaccessible until the battle for the dam.

Maybe I'm just not paying enough attention the game then, because that's exactly who I thought was the second-in-command. Still, it doesn't change the fact that getting attacked by NPCs that I can't eradicate gets annoying. Baldur's Gate 2 had something similar, but the enemies would actually leave you alone when they realized they couldn't take you down without too many losses, if at all - and I think I've seen other games do that too.

Gestalt Intellect posted:

Yeah but getting treasures in wind waker was kind of a pain too because you had to get the wind direction just right and if you overshot a little too much for cruising backward to be worth it, you got to play the wind song again to point back at the treasure, and then again for wherever you wanted to go afterward. No minigame but still kind of a hassle.

They definitely could have made the ship parts more interesting. I forget if they improved it with the train parts at all in the sequel, which I never finished for no reason.

I feel like the train rides were worse, at least the sailing had this meditative quality you could kinda just zone out and relax in. The train on the other hand was just an unnecessary chore.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Thoughtless posted:

I feel like the train rides were worse, at least the sailing had this meditative quality you could kinda just zone out and relax in. The train on the other hand was just an unnecessary chore.

Blowing into the DS to use the the fan got old fast.
Also, 1-hit kill trains.

Triarii
Jun 14, 2003

Mokinokaro posted:

Gamebryo in general is really iffy with the PS3 due to the system's shared RAM architecture (it shares 512 MB for both video and regular RAM.) Oblivion ran okay, but FO3, New Vegas and Skyrim all have issues due to hitting the memory limits.

The PS3 actually has the RAM split into 256 MB for main memory and 256 for video memory. It's the 360 that has 512 MB shared for both. You're still right that the PS3 has more memory problems, though - having the RAM split means you have two pools to worry about fragmenting, and you don't have the "flex" of using more than 256 MB for either main memory or video memory if you need it.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

scarycave posted:

Blowing into the DS to use the the fan got old fast.
Also, 1-hit kill trains.

The 1 hit kill trains of the early game weren't so bad, but after about the half way mark, Homing Trains spawn, and these things will follow you everywhere, they move faster than you, know the fastest routes to your current location, and will even reverse and change directions if you give one the slip, they are the worst thing ever.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

Mr. Kurtz posted:

Been playing New Vegas on PS3 and I'm wondering why they released this game if it crashes every two hours. I like Bethesda so I'm pretty used to games crashing but it just happens way too periodically on PS3. Maybe there's a fix that I don't know about :shrug:
If it's only crashing every two hours consider yourself lucky. Just wait until your save file goes over 6MB.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Smash Bros 3DS is loving amazing, except for the fact that there's no online Smash Run. I was really looking forward to that, and it never occurred to me that it wouldn't be online just because it seems like such a natural pick for online play.

Harold Cooplowski
Sep 11, 2013

J-Spot posted:

If it's only crashing every two hours consider yourself lucky. Just wait until your save file goes over 6MB.

Literally the only time the modded to death PC version is more stable than vanilla. Way to go Bethesda.

On topic: I haven't even gotten it yet and I guarantee you Smash Bros AI still gang up on you in "free-for-all"

I don't understand how you're supposed to get better without a large set of friends with varied skill levels.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

im pooping! posted:

I decided early on I'd use my PS3 for exclusives only. The one exception is GTA 5.

And I played through Fallout 3 on my Xbox and enjoyed it, but of course PC is better so I bought it with the Fallout bundle on Steam, and what do you know, after the opening video, the game crashes and I'm too lazy to figure out what's wrong with it. Kinda stupid when New Vegas works just fine on my computer.

Fallout 3 uses GFWL. New Vegas uses Steam.

That and F3 has issues with multi-core CPUs (easily fixed) that NV doesn't have because those were way more common when it came out.

Daedo
May 5, 2002

Mr. Kurtz posted:

The game is also in desperate loving need of additional content, at least within the next month or so. I feel like I'm trapped in Milhaus's "jimminy jellikers" scene with Peter Dinklage or Lance Reddick saying "we've got to do the Aksor Archon Priest again!" But we already did it. It took seven hours but we did it. It's done.

Lucky for you Bungie have you covered with their first DLC pack coming in December! So you can then play the NEW Strikes over and over again because there is nothing else to do...

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

Daedo posted:

Lucky for you Bungie have you covered with their first DLC pack coming in December! So you can then play the NEW Strikes over and over again because there is nothing else to do...

As much as I like Destiny, the large gaps between content is really dragging the experience down, saying "it'll get better, just give it time, I promise" can only go so far since many people will just move on to other games by then.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

im pooping! posted:

And I played through Fallout 3 on my Xbox and enjoyed it, but of course PC is better so I bought it with the Fallout bundle on Steam, and what do you know, after the opening video, the game crashes and I'm too lazy to figure out what's wrong with it. Kinda stupid when New Vegas works just fine on my computer.
I can only play Fallout 3 on my PC if I download the Tale of Two Wastelands mod for New Vegas and play it that way. It works out pretty well but there are some balancing issues in using the New Vegas versions of certain enemies like super mutants that you encounter much earlier on in Fallout 3, plus you have fewer perks and skill points to work with. It ups the normal difficulty quite a bit. You can even play in hardcore mode I think.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Judge Tesla posted:

As much as I like Destiny, the large gaps between content is really dragging the experience down, saying "it'll get better, just give it time, I promise" can only go so far since many people will just move on to other games by then.

People played Diablo 3 for like two years before it got better, though.

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:

RyokoTK posted:

People played Diablo 3 for like two years before it got better, though.

There is a very, very small contingent of people who actually thought that Final Fantasy 14 was better at launch. Not when A Realm Reborn launched, but when the original version launched. :v:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Cleretic posted:

Smash Bros 3DS is loving amazing, except for the fact that there's no online Smash Run. I was really looking forward to that, and it never occurred to me that it wouldn't be online just because it seems like such a natural pick for online play.
Wait what? Is it only local? That's loving idiotic + a real let-down. Good job Nintendo.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

WEEDLORD CHEETO posted:

Wait what? Is it only local? That's loving idiotic + a real let-down. Good job Nintendo.

It can play online, it just requires you download a patch.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Sniper Elite 3 has a thing where they put a bunch of collectibles in the levels but they don't do anything in the way of making them stand out. So if you actually want them you have to basically go into every room/tent and hug any tables.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

WEEDLORD CHEETO posted:

Yeah, Smash Run can only be played either solo against CPU or in local groups. I can sort of see the reasoning, because it's heavily based on customization, and their ruling is 'no customization in online play'. Additionally, since customization in Smash 4 is based predominantly on equipment you get throughout the game, it'd lead to a situation where you need to grind to do well in a fighting game, and that's just kind of wrong. It still really sucks that they apparently couldn't make it work, since it's pretty much the best multiplayer mode ever.

And this might just be my preference, or just me not being able to find an option somewhere in the game, but I feel like the camera is zoomed out just a little too far. I can follow what's going on for the most part, but the 3DS' screen isn't big enough for me to be able to tell if I'm getting fiddly bits like air-dodging right, or how exactly I'm supposed to be using some of the more complicated new characters like Palutena.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Mr. Kurtz posted:

That's really annoying, if not sort-of fraudulent on the consumer.

It is annoying, but Bethesda's recent games have been pretty notorious for not running well on the PS3. The first DLC for Skyrim was delayed for almost a year on PS3 because it apparently had so many gamebreaking issues compared to other platforms.

If you can, in general PC is the way to go only because you can bypass a lot of buggy poo poo with fanmade patches and console commands. Also modding.

im pooping! posted:

I decided early on I'd use my PS3 for exclusives only. The one exception is GTA 5.

Part of it is you need Games for Windows Live for the game to run - my version wouldn't even start up without it installed. There's also a thing you can do that involves changing part of a line of code and adding another one to the .ini file for the game. Once I did those two things Fallout 3 has never crashed on my computer again when previously it was doing it constantly.

Weirdly I've never had a problem with New Vegas. I think I've only had one or two crashes in almost 100 hours of gameplay. :shrug:

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009

im pooping! posted:

Chances are it has something to do with GFWL. That poo poo died back in like july, and bethesda never patched Fallout 3 to remove it. So you need to download a patcher from the nexus mods site to remove GFWL from FO3. Then you should be able to play it and deal with all the regular bugs and crashing.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

SpookyLizard posted:

Chances are it has something to do with GFWL. That poo poo died back in like july, and bethesda never patched Fallout 3 to remove it. So you need to download a patcher from the nexus mods site to remove GFWL from FO3. Then you should be able to play it and deal with all the regular bugs and crashing.

Actually GFWL is still running. Nothing new is coming for it, but Microsoft never officially killed it.

And iirc Bethesda did patch it so the game will run without GFWL. They just didn't go the extra mile and convert it over to steamworks.

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009

Mokinokaro posted:

Actually GFWL is still running. Nothing new is coming for it, but Microsoft never officially killed it.

And iirc Bethesda did patch it so the game will run without GFWL. They just didn't go the extra mile and convert it over to steamworks.

It's dead inasmuch that if you go and buy FO3 through steam, right now, you can't play the game properly, lacking things like saving, because steam can't produce the CD-key GFWL wants. Unless bethesda has patched in the past two months, GFWL will still pop up and demand validation. I know this because I started trying to play the game mid-july-ish, I had to download a tool to remove GFWL.

Fake Edit: after perusing the FO3 forums on steam, apparently it doesn't actually do anything to stop you from playing the game, it just constantly gets in the way, begs for attention, and may or may not have put your savefiles in some weird location that game won't think to look for them in.

So good work bethesda.

QuietLion
Aug 16, 2011

Da realest Kirby
Whoever decided to put The Imprisoned into the boss rush in Skyward Sword is a huge jerk. The second and third forms were hard enough during story mode, and now I have to do it all again for the Hylian Shield. I suck at killing his toes, Groose takes a long time to load the cannon, and Link has the bad habit of just slipping off the head of the boss. I may just have to do the final boss with the shield I have now. :(

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Ignore the toes! Just take the massive air spout in the centre of the stage, and dive-bomb directly onto his head.

QuietLion
Aug 16, 2011

Da realest Kirby
I stopped going for the toes, because I get stomped on and they make it impossible to get to his head after his second form, due to his arms. The problem with the vent air drop is that Link often slides off the boss's round head, or he falls through the boss. When I managed to kill the boss in story mode, The Imprisoned was pretty close to the Temple. So if I mess up once, I can't kill him in time. Also I'm horrible at controlling Link during air drops, so I guess I need to suck it up and get better at that.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Once you get to a high level in Shadow of Mordor the game loses all challenge. I don't really want to start a new game either because then I'd need to go through a bunch of story missions to get my basic abilities.

Generic American
Mar 15, 2012

I love my Peng

I've been binging on Arkham City for the past few days, cleaning up a lot of my leftover Riddler challenges and trophies for lack of better things to do at the moment... but by far, the worst part of the game for me is that it always makes me sad when I go to play as Catwoman (or switch back to Batman), because I know deep down in my heart that this is as close as we'll ever get to a full-fledged Catwoman game that isn't shaped from a pile of poo poo.

:smith:

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Replaying rear end Creed: Bros.

Everyone in the game should really be about 10 years younger. Ezio's family should have been betrayed when he was 16, he should have met with Mario at 17, and disrupted the Pazi conspiracy at 18. Everyone's characterization (Mario, Ezio, Claudia) would work better with a decade removed.

"Reduce your distance to target". The leash is literally just a few meters short here. Grr.

Unskipabble cutscenes everywhere.

Desmond sections, aaaargh (yeah, not the most original of complaints, but still). It's not just Desmond either - the entire crew is just so loving obnoxious, with the sole exception of Lucy. Meanwhile, Ezio's people are all fairly tolerable.

The bloody camera just... won't... let me... look around. Incredibly annoying when you don't know where to go during jumping puzzles. I remember this was particularly terrible in the Brutus crypts.

It takes *forever* to open a new shop, and you have to open hundreds. Even after the animation is done, the game lovers to grab your camera (one of the more annoying things any game can do) and leave it stuck to the shop for quite a while.

More on the subject of the game grabbing your camera - if you deal with a bunch of enemies on a wall section, take them all out except for one, and that one surrenders but has nowhere to run - the game will grab your camera, point it at him, and just not let you wrench it away until you've ran to the other side of the map.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Those actually pretty much are his ages though. He's 17 when his father dies, and returns to Florence 2 years later.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

Aphrodite posted:

Those actually pretty much are his ages though. He's 17 when his father dies, and returns to Florence 2 years later.

I wanna say he's like 38 by the time he goes to Rome in the endgame of AC2. They keep skipping long stretches of time where he apparently does nothing but sit on his butt all day eating cheetos.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm replaying Kingdom Hearts 1 in the final mix variation now that I have a PS3 and boy, this game did not age well.

The camera is complete and utter balls, it moves around to much and its way to drat close so eating hits from behind is to common, its very slow in starting up as well, the initial worlds are just boring and for some ungodly reason they altered the way you learn skills in Final Mix, so having picked the shield, I don't get guard till level 15, yet if I pick the sword I'd have it at 9.

And I don't get scan, a fairly crucial ability till level 21.

Synthesizing was also altered, instead of just fighting certain enemies for drops I have to pray a once very visit enemy shows up and then I have meet specific conditions to get him to drop his item, who the gently caress this was thought a good idea.

I was kind of excited to play this since I've wanted to try the final mix titles for while but this isn't very enjoyable. :smith:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

DoubleNegative posted:

I wanna say he's like 38 by the time he goes to Rome in the endgame of AC2. They keep skipping long stretches of time where he apparently does nothing but sit on his butt all day eating cheetos.

Yeah, there's huge gaps through the Ezio games, but the intro of 2 through to ending the conspiracy takes 4 years so it's really not far off those ages he suggested.

The gaps that make everyone older by Brotherhood come after that stuff.

Szurumbur
Feb 17, 2011

Alteisen posted:

I'm replaying Kingdom Hearts 1 in the final mix variation now that I have a PS3 and boy, this game did not age well.

The camera is complete and utter balls, it moves around to much and its way to drat close so eating hits from behind is to common, its very slow in starting up as well, the initial worlds are just boring and for some ungodly reason they altered the way you learn skills in Final Mix, so having picked the shield, I don't get guard till level 15, yet if I pick the sword I'd have it at 9.

And I don't get scan, a fairly crucial ability till level 21.

Synthesizing was also altered, instead of just fighting certain enemies for drops I have to pray a once very visit enemy shows up and then I have meet specific conditions to get him to drop his item, who the gently caress this was thought a good idea.

I was kind of excited to play this since I've wanted to try the final mix titles for while but this isn't very enjoyable. :smith:

The HD remix does not actually make it a better game, and its poor design in many areas (camera, platforming, AI, gummy ships) makes it a bit of a chore to play - I've 100% the original game, but the improvements in the second game make not want to play the first one any more. In general, I'd advise to ignore the more grindy aspects unless you are trying to obtain Platinum, because their random nature can quickly become frustrating.

Szurumbur has a new favorite as of 09:29 on Oct 5, 2014

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
Every now and then I play around with the Freerunning game on the PS2 (Just called FreeRunning) and I just found the best (funny but glaring) bug. If you try to load one of the unlocked videos from the Videos menu at the Hideout (Where you go to check new tricks and outfits and stuff) it literally breaks the game. You get a purple screen with an exception error as it can't load the video. The good thing is that the video plays fine when you unlock it and it autoplays so it looks like they just never had a playtester open the video from the menu before.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

Alteisen posted:

I recently played through Kingdom Hearts HD myself and thought it held up fairly well once I adjusted to the camera and platforming controls. What really drags that game down is the level and quest design.

Destiny Islands: What better way to kick off a game than with fetch quests where the items are somehow hard to find despite the small size of the level. So I need to find three coconuts but the obvious ones that fall off the coconut trees don't count? Thanks for not explaining that at all.
Traverse Town: The game pretty much leaves you to wander around aimlessly looking for a way to advance the plot. The solution must be stumbled upon pretty much by accident.
Wonderland: This world essentially has two rooms that matter and yet still manages to be a confusing mess.
Deep Jungle: Start at the treehouse and then head to the camp. Then go back to the treehouse. Now, head back to the camp. From the camp, make your way to the treehouse. You'll need to return to the camp after this. Now, head to the treehouse where a cutscene will direct you back to the camp.
Agrabah: I would complain about how easy it is to fall in the pit, but if you never accidentally fell down there you wouldn't know you need to in order to advance.
Monstro: A series of interconnected rooms that all look nearly identical. Okay.
Atlantis: Sure, this level may have confusing level design and awful swim controls, but at least you'll have that Under the Sea song running through your head for the rest of the day.
Halloween Town: You don't need a save point anywhere but the beginning of the world, right?
Neverland: What the gently caress are you doing, camera?
Hollow Bastion: The level so nice they make you play through it twice. There's nothing better than watching Sora leap off the loving tower while comboing the various flying enemies in this world.
The End of the World: At least it's mostly straightforward, I guess.
The Coliseum: This is just a big arena where you fight enemies. It is the best designed level in the game.

By all rights this should be regarded as a terrible game, but the combat is fun and this is the only game in the series where the presentation absolutely nails the whole Disney/Final Fantasy crossover thing.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

J-Spot posted:

I recently played through Kingdom Hearts HD myself and thought it held up fairly well once I adjusted to the camera and platforming controls. What really drags that game down is the level and quest design.

Traverse Town: The game pretty much leaves you to wander around aimlessly looking for a way to advance the plot. The solution must be stumbled upon pretty much by accident.

This is such a common feature in RPGs and it's easily my least favorite. The party enters this big city and goes "Let's go talk to X" and then you have to wander around this place you've never been to until you find the NPC to talk to. Alternatively cutscene magic puts you in the kings chambers and then you have to go talk to all your party members that have scattered trough the town.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

Len posted:

This is such a common feature in RPGs and it's easily my least favorite. The party enters this big city and goes "Let's go talk to X" and then you have to wander around this place you've never been to until you find the NPC to talk to. Alternatively cutscene magic puts you in the kings chambers and then you have to go talk to all your party members that have scattered trough the town.
Traverse Town in KH is probably the most egregious example of this I've ever seen. All you know is you have to find Donald and Goofy. You start off in the first district which has some NPC's, some inaccessible doors, an item shop, and an accessory shop. Most players will probably talk to the NPC's and check out the shops and then move on to the second district where there are actually enemies to fight. There are various places you can go from here, and every time you enter a new area a cut scene will trigger showing that you just missed Donald and Goofy which only serves to reinforce the notion that you are on the right track somehow. There are various objects and locations that are obviously significant but won't come into play until later, along with visible treasure chests that are just out of reach. It gives the impression that there is some sort of of puzzle that you're meant to solve, and you're likely to spend several minutes trying to figure out what you're missing.

What the game actually wants you to do is wander to the third district, then go back to the first area which will now be full of enemies. This should be a clue that you're in the right place, but no cut scene triggers when you beat them and all the inaccessible areas are still blocked off. You have no reasonable excuse to go to the accessory shop since you probably have already been there and determined that you don't want to buy any accessories, but that's actually what you have to do. You go in there, talk to Cid who doesn't give you any sort of clue beyond "keep looking," but then when you exit the shop you will trigger the cut scene that moves the story forward.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Len posted:

Or those really lovely "you must talk to literally everyone in the town" quests. Just so... you know how to talk to people? I dunno, these just always struck me as goddamn stupid. Why do I have to talk to this rear end in a top hat NPC kid that has nothing of value to tell me? Why not just talk to the townsfolk that matter, like the blacksmith, potions dealer, magic seller and whoever that really obvious weirdo looking guy in the tavern is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I got The Last Of Us for my birthday late last year and am only now getting around to it. Frankly, I don't think it's all it's said to be.

Not that production values aren't through the roof and all but it's not as revolutionary as all the reviews led me to believe, and there's some combat stuff that really grinds my gears. Chiefly among those would be instant kills by clickers. Nothing like spending ten minutes clearing out one of those huge areas and then dying not even to your own fuckup, but some fluke of the stealth/combat system, and getting to do it all over again. And unlike oldschool games where you die, get sent back to the start of the level, but at least you're learning the pattern along the way, combat develops more dynamically now so there's hardly a learning effect save for the area layout. It's the worst of both worlds. I completely get that it's supposed to make you respect the infected as enemies and learn tactics the hard way, I just don't think it works all that well. At the very least I think Shiv Master should have been a starting skill.

And another thing - it really irritates me that there isn't a localized damage system where you can shoot people's legs, arms etc. and get a meaningful advantage out of that. You could do fantastic tactical stuff like shoot a melee enemy's leg out, disarm a gunman, deliberately injure a guy to draw his friends to his position (the game is about how far you'd go to save yourself, right?), but instead it's really obviously just a run of the mill hit point system. All the more irksome that I'm coming fresh from Shadows of the Damned, a decidedly non-AAA game set apart from the crop mainly by dick jokes, and you can do that sort of thing there no problem.

That being said, when the combat does click, it's really good still.