Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001

PoconoHermit posted:

We were both on our high school rifle team in '99 but I gotta tell ya this prospect terrifies me.

So what's the vibe down there amongst the locals?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Helical Nightmares posted:

I wonder if someone could mod the topography of Western PA into Call of Duty, or whatever current FPS, and stage a virtual hunt for Diaper Sniper, and have him found before the cops in the real world do.
I mean this is all taking place in Pike County which is actually North East PA, but really once you leave Pittsburgh and Philly PA is all the same; a hellish wasteland of bad beer and banjos.

Though Pittsburgh would make a good COD map since that city was designed by an insane person who must have had a thing for steps.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
This guy is the reason everyone should have small bombs implanted in their brains controlled by a supercomputer somewhere.

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
I hope when he finds out he's been dubbed 'the diaper sniper' he goes on a cop-kill rampage and takes out like 40 of them, just so he gets a new nickname.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Troon Flesh Mask posted:

I hope when he finds out he's been dubbed 'the diaper sniper' he goes on a cop-kill rampage and takes out like 40 of them, just so he gets a new nickname.

Unfortunately he comes across the 40 cops that wear diapers and he shoots them in the diaper with 100% accuracy. He'll stay Diaper Sniper forever.

Vaginaface
Aug 26, 2013

HEY REI HEY REI,
do vaginaface!

Rapman the Cook posted:

This guyThese cops are the reason everyone should have small bombs implanted in their brains controlled by a supercomputer somewhere.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Troon Flesh Mask posted:

Personally i hope he embraces it and starts leaving signed missives to thw police. Maybe he can write the letter, swallow it, then poo poo it into a diaper

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Mr. Horrible posted:

yeah because they would all panic and shoot each other like a circular hillbilly firing squad

Hello officer, can I help you?

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Helical Nightmares posted:

I wonder if someone could mod the topography of Western PA into Call of Duty, or whatever current FPS, and stage a virtual hunt for Diaper Sniper, and have him found before the cops in the real world do.

there is precedent for this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B91dyXKkqB0

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

VendaGoat posted:

Hello officer, can I help you?

you think PA police and hunters have an antagonistic relationship

where you from, city boy?

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Mr. Horrible posted:

you think PA police and hunters have an antagonistic relationship

where you from, city boy?

probably somewhere with running water and no hillbilly rape squads

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

Baracula posted:

probably somewhere with running water and no hillbilly rape squads

no excuse

you must know your enemy to defeat him

which is why all police must immediately begin wearing diapers, even when off duty

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet
Police found a campsite recently used by 31-year-old Eric Frein and found tuna fish, ramen noodles and other food and clothing as well as 90 rounds from a rifle of the same type used in the deadly Sept. 12 ambush, Lt. Col. George Bivens said. Police previously said they found two pipe bombs belonging to Frein at the same campsite.

“Because we continue to push Frein, and to seize the items he needs to survive, we believe he will be forced to search for food and shelters in other locations,” said Bivens, who gave an update on the manhunt three weeks after the shooting that killed Cpl. Bryon Dickson and seriously wounded Trooper Alex Douglass.

Hundreds of law enforcement officials have been searching for Frein in the woods around his parent’s home in Canadensis. Police have spoken with Frein’s family about making a public appeal for his surrender, but no decision has been made, Bivens said.

DNA testing, meanwhile, was inconclusive on soiled diapers thought to have been left by Frein, the FBI said Friday.

DNA testing, on diapers.

lol.

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.

orangesampson posted:

“Because we continue to push Frein, and to seize the items he needs to survive, we believe he will be forced to search for food and shelters in other locations,” said Bivens

So they're accepting that they lost him, right? God speed, Diaper Sniper.

PoconoHermit
Oct 25, 2005

Fire in the hole, Internet!

brizna posted:

So what's the vibe down there amongst the locals?

Lots of cop worship and blue ribbons. They just cancelled deer season on us and that poo poo is bigger than jesus around here, so that might change soon.

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
Day 30 OCT-7th (?)

Food supplies running low, when we found his stockpile the first man on it, a rookie private, immediately tore into the tuna can with his teeth, cracking four of them. The sergeants pulled him off, wailing, in a scrum. Not to help him, no, to do exactly the same thing. We didn't have can openers, that went towards the Rook. Every half sane man left thinks this exact thought. No one says anything. It doesn't matter anymore.

At first we thought the diapers were his. Well, that's what the dick sucking politicos tried to convince us anyway, convince themselves. But Frein doesn't need to poop. He doesn't need to do anything, but kill cops. Kill fat cops, fat baby fat goo goo cops. The diapers were for us. Every man that walked off on his own to poo poo disappeared. Same with groups. We'd lose contact with squads on opposite sides of the forest at the same time. "Maybe they left, maybe they got out." But we all knew, there was no way out of this forest. Frein was the forest, and the diapers were for us. lovely lovely poo cop diapers.

Those that wear the diapers, live, those that don't... But I don't care anymore, I'm already dead. I don't remember when I died. Was it when the chief locked himself in the Rook, furiously masturbating as he doused himself in gasoline? Or when we received the last broadcast from the outside world, from John MacPhareus at Utica 103.1, "fucken cops, die piglets lol." Even if we got out, there's no going back. Every time I close my eyes I see soiled diapers as involuntarily as I poo poo in them. Frein has won. I love my diapers.

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Brown eye sniper, you dook and I run.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

PoconoHermit posted:

Lots of cop worship and blue ribbons. They just cancelled deer season on us and that poo poo is bigger than jesus around here, so that might change soon.

but with antlers instead of a rifle big?

Perfidia
Nov 25, 2007
It's a fact!
:dypesnype:

Perfidia
Nov 25, 2007
It's a fact!

Perfidia posted:

:dypesnype:

oh, I thought someone would have bought that by now

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Alas Boobylon posted:

Day 30 OCT-7th (?)

Food supplies running low, when we found his stockpile the first man on it, a rookie private, immediately tore into the tuna can with his teeth, cracking four of them. The sergeants pulled him off, wailing, in a scrum. Not to help him, no, to do exactly the same thing. We didn't have can openers, that went towards the Rook. Every half sane man left thinks this exact thought. No one says anything. It doesn't matter anymore.

At first we thought the diapers were his. Well, that's what the dick sucking politicos tried to convince us anyway, convince themselves. But Frein doesn't need to poop. He doesn't need to do anything, but kill cops. Kill fat cops, fat baby fat goo goo cops. The diapers were for us. Every man that walked off on his own to poo poo disappeared. Same with groups. We'd lose contact with squads on opposite sides of the forest at the same time. "Maybe they left, maybe they got out." But we all knew, there was no way out of this forest. Frein was the forest, and the diapers were for us. lovely lovely poo cop diapers.

Those that wear the diapers, live, those that don't... But I don't care anymore, I'm already dead. I don't remember when I died. Was it when the chief locked himself in the Rook, furiously masturbating as he doused himself in gasoline? Or when we received the last broadcast from the outside world, from John MacPhareus at Utica 103.1, "fucken cops, die piglets lol." Even if we got out, there's no going back. Every time I close my eyes I see soiled diapers as involuntarily as I poo poo in them. Frein has won. I love my diapers.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

stay safe diaper sniper

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Why is he leaving ammo and poo poo laying around? Isnt he gonna need that to go down in a blaze of glory?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

No More Heroes posted:

Why is he leaving ammo and poo poo laying around? Isnt he gonna need that to go down in a blaze of glory?

It's a decoy. Diaper sniper has a plan.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

No More Heroes posted:

Haven't you heard? It's some other guy leaving the poo poo laying around.

Dunno why he's leaving ammo behind though.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Do cops there not have helicopters with IR cameras for this poo poo?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Shoehead posted:

Do cops there not have helicopters with IR cameras for this poo poo?

Hes probably hiding in a sewer pipe like Saddam Hussein, er Qaddafi.

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
I don't think that works unless you're chasing brown people in a desert.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Alas Boobylon posted:

I don't think that works unless you're chasing brown people in a desert.

I've seen Cops, that poo poo works out in the woods.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

PoconoHermit posted:

They just cancelled deer season on us and that poo poo is bigger than jesus around here, so that might change soon.

:stare:
This is a state of Emergency for PA. We'll be overrun by deer in a month's time.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Shoehead posted:

I've seen Cops, that poo poo works out in the woods.

if they catch him they have to stop playing army man dressup and go back to their real jobs so, you know

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

VendaGoat posted:

This is a state of Emergency for PA. We'll be overrun by deer in a month's time.

Skip a year. Imagine how easy it will be next year.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

VendaGoat posted:

The woods are already swarming with pigs :v:

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

VendaGoat posted:

Report puts cost of car-deer crashes at $400 million in Pennsylvania
October 16, 2013 4:00 AM

You weren't kidding.

http://www.post-gazette.com/news/tr...es/201310160120

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

they have not one, but two helicopters with flir lol. still cant snipe the diap.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

VendaGoat posted:

They are coming straight for us!

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

fyodor posted:

they have not one, but two helicopters with flir lol. still cant snipe the diap.

Maybe he is using the diapers to mask his heat signature ?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

this is rambo + predator aka what gets me cummin

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Those poor cops are gonna get stuck out on a hill in the middle of the woods and then the deer are all gonna come like Zulu only the deer are black people in this analogy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

orangesampson posted:

Report puts cost of car-deer crashes at $400 million in Pennsylvania
October 16, 2013 4:00 AM

You weren't kidding.

http://www.post-gazette.com/news/tr...es/201310160120

You haven't lived till you've run over one while on a motorcycle.

• Locked thread