Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 224 days!)

rscott posted:

When I lived in flint the day before Halloween was called devils night and the tradition was to burn down abandoned buildings and get up to other assorted mischief

Welp- This explains Michigan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
Give out fruits and veggies. the kids love that poo poo.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
Stalks of celery for every one.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Guess who blacked out and took a piss all over his laundry basket full of clean clothes last night?

T-Square
May 14, 2009

NitroSpazzz posted:

That's awesome, nice work getting bumped to expert. One of my old roommates races WERA and wasn't thrilled about getting bumped to expert, think he protested it the first year so he could dominate novice. Wish I had the time to give that a shot.

I'd like to run with WERA once or twice, just because they have Grattan in Michigan on their calendar. That track is so drat fun. We run with CCS and their calendar is pretty much: Blackhawk Farms, Road America, Blackhawk Farms, Blackhawk Farms, Blackhawk Farms. Meh.

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
that's what you get for not folding and putting your laundry away when you take it out of the dryer :colbert:

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

I have a bag of frozen brussel sprouts (that will be there until I die or throw them out). I could hold a raffle and the winner gets them!

I think my favorite memory was the older folks who saved their change (pennies, mostly), and let you grab a handful so you could later torture the 15-19 year old worker at the convenience store as you counted out 59 cents for your candy bar, one cent at a time.

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Guess who blacked out and took a piss all over his laundry basket full of clean clothes last night?

Cheech Marin?

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
hello im back in ai buy me avatars plz :-*

cursedshitbox posted:

Give out fruits and veggies. the kids love that poo poo.

I grew up in a neighborhood where every other house gave out apples, popcorn balls, Chick tracts, pennies, or toothbrushes.

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Was it fireball again?

My work finally did away with their 48 hour 5day work week to move back to a 40 hour 4 ten hour day schedule. I'm pumped.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

goatse guy posted:

I grew up in a neighborhood where every other house gave out apples, popcorn balls, Chick tracts, pennies, or toothbrushes.
I can't help but feel that this ends with a child MacGuyver building some kind of weapon out of it all.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Nah I've been drowning my sorrows in Natty Ice lately.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Super Aggro Crag posted:

How the hell do you get blackout drunk / piss in the hamper off of this? Did you inject it between your toes or something?

slip proof stairs
Oct 22, 2012

keykey posted:

...the year before it was Sponge Bob, there's always plenty of blood...

:confused:

Viggen posted:

How the hell do you get blackout drunk / piss in the hamper off of this? Did you inject it between your toes or something?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_enema

G-Mach
Feb 6, 2011

T-Square posted:

I'd like to run with WERA once or twice, just because they have Grattan in Michigan on their calendar. That track is so drat fun. We run with CCS and their calendar is pretty much: Blackhawk Farms, Road America, Blackhawk Farms, Blackhawk Farms, Blackhawk Farms. Meh.

Grattan is such a great track. I live in central Wisconsin and last year two friends and myself drove through Milwuakke/Chicago and did a track Friday track day at Gingerman and then a Saturday at Gratten and then a Monday HSAX at Blackhawk Farms. The highlight of the weekend was definitely Gratten. If you live in the midwest you need to go to Gratten.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
I feel like we should start a AI goon dating service.

blackout piss on my poo poo drunk Meet brain damaged.

Money bags meet my shits better than yours.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Super Aggro Crag posted:

What is wrong with you

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

My wallet has been hurtin and Natty Daddies are only $1.25 a pop. :)

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

I don't care what any of you say, but getting piss-in-the-hamper drunk off Natty Ice is a pretty impressive feat.

E: I think you need a decoy hamper for next time you get blackout though.

MrChips fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Oct 4, 2014

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
Could be worse, that happened to a friend's Playstation once.

MonkeyNutZ
Dec 26, 2008

"A cave isn't gonna cut it, we're going to have to use Beebo"
The Playstation is only 20 years old, underage drinking is a crime :colbert:

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

Super Aggro Crag posted:

My wallet has been hurtin and Natty Daddies are only $1.25 a pop. :)

Ezra Brooks is $10 a fifth. Gilbey's gin is $8. Have a little class man.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

G-Mach posted:

Grattan is such a great track. I live in central Wisconsin and last year two friends and myself drove through Milwuakke/Chicago and did a track Friday track day at Gingerman and then a Saturday at Gratten and then a Monday HSAX at Blackhawk Farms. The highlight of the weekend was definitely Gratten. If you live in the midwest you need to go to Gratten.

I'm near Oconomowoc. I did Grattan once, the first year I started track riding. I'd like to do it again now that I'm a much faster and smoother rider. Blackhawk's a fun track, but it's basically the only track we race year in, year out, so sometimes it gets a little old. Being completely flat doesn't really help its case. Gingerman was kind-of fun, but it isn't very bike-friendly. The two seams that split the racing surface into 3rds can really unsettle the bike. Although when we rode it, it was an open track day for cars and bikes. No one showed up to ride bikes, so my dad and I had the track completely to ourselves.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

MonkeyNutZ posted:

Not my fault your laws are backward about that stuff. N64s can drink here.

Anyway, you know what I meant. Console was an unwilling participant in amateur watersports.

este
Feb 17, 2004

Boing!
Dinosaur Gum

Liquid Communism posted:

Ezra Brooks is $10 a fifth. Gilbey's gin is $8. Have a little class man.

If you buy straight grain alcohol and add water you can make a half gallon of "vodka" for $15

General_Failure
Apr 17, 2005

este posted:

If you buy straight grain alcohol and add water you can make a half gallon of "vodka" for $15

pretty sure if we could get booze in Australia as cheap as that other stuff, or get hold of this without being denatured, roughly 90% of the population would be dead within a week.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

goatse guy posted:

Goddamn, that sucks. We pass out the usual candy, but if we get older trick or treater's we give them condoms.

slip proof stairs
Oct 22, 2012

I had to eat all the candy the last two years because we didn't have a single trick or treater. :munch:
First year I made the mistake of buying all the big candy bars.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
If that happened to me I would make sure to repeat the mistake every year afterward :v:

G-Mach
Feb 6, 2011

T-Square posted:

I'm near Oconomowoc. I did Grattan once, the first year I started track riding. I'd like to do it again now that I'm a much faster and smoother rider. Blackhawk's a fun track, but it's basically the only track we race year in, year out, so sometimes it gets a little old. Being completely flat doesn't really help its case. Gingerman was kind-of fun, but it isn't very bike-friendly. The two seams that split the racing surface into 3rds can really unsettle the bike. Although when we rode it, it was an open track day for cars and bikes. No one showed up to ride bikes, so my dad and I had the track completely to ourselves.

Mid-west council seems as a group only to want to run blackhawk.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

If anyone is still interested, there are five hours left to get your Sheep Game answers in...read the OP in the stickied thread for the questions and submission instructions. Get 'em in before 11pm Pacific Time tonight!

The big reveal will begin tomorrow at 3pm Pacific Time...see you all then!

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

T-Square posted:

I've only done blackhawk in the rain and I can see how it can be boring when you do it over and over. However, I thought it was a lot of fun in the rain, but its run-off sucks.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Well, I didn't win a single vehicle auction- thank god. I guess an absentee bid of $5 doesn't go as far as it used to. :corsair:

G-Mach
Feb 6, 2011

nm posted:

I've only done blackhawk in the rain and I can see how it can be boring when you do it over and over. However, I thought it was a lot of fun in the rain, but its run-off sucks.

I've seen a car or two go up into the trees a couple times at blackhawk.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

MonkeyNutZ posted:

Speaking of the Playstation, I just recently downloaded Jet Moto to my PS3, bringing back memories of a simpler time when

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

Man, today was awesome. I met the owner of Redwing RC, got to check out his new prototype plane, and took about 600 photos of some really crazy stunt flying. It owned.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Oh for gently caress's sake... I've been to few weddings that I've actually had a good time, but tonight was the perfect balance of my family, my extended family and the new component-of family... sometimes weddings aren't terrible things and work out well.

Now I have a 10 hour drive with all of those people to get home tomorrow. Wish me luck.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
Oh god my eyes. Do not drink and weld. You will spend the rest of the evening cursing the one time you forgot to nod the helmet down.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

So.. the single ray of light in the land of Wankels is now blind and has to do it by touch, eh?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

the spyder posted:

Oh god my eyes. Do not drink and weld. You will spend the rest of the evening cursing the one time you forgot to nod the helmet down.

Or if you're using the lookaway method, at some point you'll look away when you're not welding, then turn and look just as you start.

We've always referred to this as "chinese welding". When searching google image search with the term "chinese welding" for visual accompaniment, i..just...what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blk
Dec 19, 2009
LDRs suck. Wife just left this morning and I don't get to see her again until next Friday night. Poop.

• Locked thread