Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
I hope they dont find him and like on xmas eve he just aces a couple of random cops sitting in their patrol car at a donut shop or something so that the cycle can continue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer

Alas Boobylon posted:

I'd say all things considered he's doing pretty drat well. I'd have shot my head off first thing after murdering some troopers. Sleep in the forest, a forest WITHOUT internet? Deuces. Actually I would have just shot my own dick trying to turn off the safety and bled out while the cops probably kick me a lot.

Also lol literally every cop in PA is white.

Well PA is 80% White once you get out of Philly or Pittsburgh it is seriously Whitey McWhite land.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Lowtechs posted:

Well PA is 80% White once you get out of Philly or Pittsburgh it is seriously Whitey McWhite land.
How does the whole thing with negroes only counting as 3/5ths of a person play into these statistics? If negroes in America were considered to be fully human would it be closer to like a 65/35 split?

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting

orangesampson posted:

Hundreds of law enforcement officials have been searching

I am sure the mighty heroes are doing this on volunteer-hours and not scamming the public for bullshit overtime hours. Right?

Boogaleeboo posted:

Deer are possibly the only thing even more stupid than the average cop.

I dunno...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNGGbozilko

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer

Oberleutnant posted:

How does the whole thing with negroes only counting as 3/5ths of a person play into these statistics? If negroes in America were considered to be fully human would it be closer to like a 65/35 split?

PA kept out the negroes by banning slavery in 1780 and importing slaves was banned in 1767.

Lowtechs fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Oct 5, 2014

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

if you mad about wolves you are a stone cold dumb motherfucker

aka a minnesotan

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

Alas Boobylon posted:

Day 30 OCT-7th (?)

Food supplies running low, when we found his stockpile the first man on it, a rookie private, immediately tore into the tuna can with his teeth, cracking four of them. The sergeants pulled him off, wailing, in a scrum. Not to help him, no, to do exactly the same thing. We didn't have can openers, that went towards the Rook. Every half sane man left thinks this exact thought. No one says anything. It doesn't matter anymore.

At first we thought the diapers were his. Well, that's what the dick sucking politicos tried to convince us anyway, convince themselves. But Frein doesn't need to poop. He doesn't need to do anything, but kill cops. Kill fat cops, fat baby fat goo goo cops. The diapers were for us. Every man that walked off on his own to poo poo disappeared. Same with groups. We'd lose contact with squads on opposite sides of the forest at the same time. "Maybe they left, maybe they got out." But we all knew, there was no way out of this forest. Frein was the forest, and the diapers were for us. lovely lovely poo cop diapers.

Those that wear the diapers, live, those that don't... But I don't care anymore, I'm already dead. I don't remember when I died. Was it when the chief locked himself in the Rook, furiously masturbating as he doused himself in gasoline? Or when we received the last broadcast from the outside world, from John MacPhareus at Utica 103.1, "fucken cops, die piglets lol." Even if we got out, there's no going back. Every time I close my eyes I see soiled diapers as involuntarily as I poo poo in them. Frein has won. I love my diapers.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

if you mad about wolves you are a stone cold dumb motherfucker

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Oberleutnant posted:

I hope they dont find him

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting

Alas Boobylon posted:

Day 30 OCT-7th (?)

Food supplies running low, when we found his stockpile the first man on it, a rookie private, immediately tore into the tuna can with his teeth, cracking four of them. The sergeants pulled him off, wailing, in a scrum. Not to help him, no, to do exactly the same thing. We didn't have can openers, that went towards the Rook. Every half sane man left thinks this exact thought. No one says anything. It doesn't matter anymore.

At first we thought the diapers were his. Well, that's what the dick sucking politicos tried to convince us anyway, convince themselves. But Frein doesn't need to poop. He doesn't need to do anything, but kill cops. Kill fat cops, fat baby fat goo goo cops. The diapers were for us. Every man that walked off on his own to poo poo disappeared. Same with groups. We'd lose contact with squads on opposite sides of the forest at the same time. "Maybe they left, maybe they got out." But we all knew, there was no way out of this forest. Frein was the forest, and the diapers were for us. lovely lovely poo cop diapers.

Those that wear the diapers, live, those that don't... But I don't care anymore, I'm already dead. I don't remember when I died. Was it when the chief locked himself in the Rook, furiously masturbating as he doused himself in gasoline? Or when we received the last broadcast from the outside world, from John MacPhareus at Utica 103.1, "fucken cops, die piglets lol." Even if we got out, there's no going back. Every time I close my eyes I see soiled diapers as involuntarily as I poo poo in them. Frein has won. I love my diapers.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
the pampered pest

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Alas Boobylon posted:

Day 30 OCT-7th (?)

:vince:

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
get this, yall- other predators are a dangerous nuisance to humans

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Theres gotta be at least one dude who showed up dressed in blue and nothing but a baton to call all those other guys pussies.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Any ETA on the police begging for one of these to try to find Frein?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Stay safe diaper sniper.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

This thing owns

I think it could 1v1 the Rook.

manpurse
Mar 19, 2007

katlington posted:

Stay safe diaper sniper.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Dandywalken posted:

This thing owns

I think it could 1v1 the Rook.

a segway with a glock duct-taped to the handle could 1v1 the rook

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Lowtechs posted:

we have black people, we just cram them all into the cities so we can have the small towns for ourselves. harrisburg is only 30% white

PoconoHermit
Oct 25, 2005

Fire in the hole, Internet!
There are black folks in Canadensis. I know both of them.

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

FRINGE posted:

I am sure the mighty heroes are doing this on volunteer-hours and not scamming the public for bullshit overtime hours. Right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNGGbozilko

To be serious a minute, I legit think they are letting him hide to it gets cold out to get those sweet OT hours. Or they just could be incompetent.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

PoconoHermit posted:

There are black folks in Canadensis. I know both of them.

i was up in the poconos with a friend and we saw a rebel flag tacked to the side of a barn, and he's like "who's that guy mad at? the one black dude in a cosby sweater we saw at the convenience store?"

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Ork of Fiction posted:

Dooks Proving Hazardous to Police Reputation (AP)

Dookies of Hazard

paint dry
Feb 8, 2005

Al Borland posted:

Dookies of Hazard

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Alas Boobylon posted:

Day 30 OCT-7th (?)

I want this to be true.

orangesampson posted:

Authorities believe they have spotted Frein from a distance, but the rough terrain made it impossible to get to him.

Rough Terrain is the rooks enemy.
Rough terrain, won't restrain the Frein.

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 13:50 on Oct 5, 2014

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

Al Borland posted:

Rough terrain, won't restrain the Frein.

"

The 18-year-old sister of a suspect in a deadly police ambush said she thinks her brother, Eric Frein, has fled the Pocono Mountain woods, according to a story in The Morning Call.

Tiffany Frein told the Call she believes the intensive manhunt has failed to capture her brother because he is no longer in the deep woods where officers are looking for him.

"I think if he were here they definitely would have found him by now," she told the Call.

A massive manhunt for the fugitive entered its fourth week on Saturday. Frein is charged in an ambush three weeks ago that left one state police trooper dead and one injured."

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
I really hope theyve just been wandering around the woods like idiots, falling out of trees and hes not there

it means there wont be a firefight but you cant have everything

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Drunk & Ugly posted:

I really hope theyve just been wandering around the woods like idiots, falling out of trees and hes not there

it means there wont be a firefight but you cant have everything

not necessarily they could have a firefight with each other

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
If there is a firefight then the cops get to be like "yeah we took that guy out we are heroes" but if he's fled (he probably has) then they just look like a bunch of meathead dipshits holding their dicks in the woods which is probably better because these guys need to get their budgets cut HARD

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Basically now is the time to begin a massive crime spree in the area since all the cops are dicking around in the woods.

Also Frein needs to up his game and call the families of the victims and taunt them, Dorner style.

haljordan fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Oct 5, 2014

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

orangesampson posted:

The 18-year-old sister of a suspect in a deadly police ambush said she thinks her brother, Eric Frein, has fled the Pocono Mountain woods

Wow snitching much?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Cream_Filling posted:

not necessarily they could have a firefight with each other

I honestly am expecting this to happen. More cops will die from falling out of trees and friendly fire than from frein.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Stay in the woods forever camo cops!

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Al Borland posted:

I honestly am expecting this to happen. More cops will die from falling out of trees and friendly fire than from frein.

seriously the guy shot one cop, the response seems a little disproportionate

if they did find him i doubt they'd even try to apprehend him, just launch waves of bullets in his general direction

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Alas Boobylon posted:

Wow snitching much?
snitches get poopy britches :toughguy:

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

so is there any way to figure out what this has cost so far? like let's just say i'm a millionaire ridiculous cop poo poo reenactor, what's this gonna run?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Cowboy Pope posted:

so is there any way to figure out what this has cost so far? like let's just say i'm a millionaire ridiculous cop poo poo reenactor, what's this gonna run?

it's cool, they can just pull however many millions this costs out of any number of programs designed to actually keep people out of a life of crime

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
Well between, fuel costs, food supplies, OT, more OT, sweet delicious OT, forensic tests, logistics, diaper disposal its probably about ten million at this point. It would be higher if you factored in all the salaries of the cops, though they'd get paid regardless. Lower if you ignore all the crimes and investigations that are not being pursued.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Alas Boobylon posted:

Well between, fuel costs, food supplies, OT, more OT, sweet delicious OT, forensic tests, logistics, diaper disposal its probably about ten million at this point. It would be higher if you factored in all the salaries of the cops, though they'd get paid regardless. Lower if you ignore all the crimes and investigations that are not being pursued.

theyre probably into quadruple OT at this point. some shitkicker cop probably found frein a week ago, killed him and buried the corpse so he could keep clocking those sweet OT paychecks.

haljordan fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Oct 5, 2014

• Locked thread