Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

haljordan posted:

theyre probably into quadruple OT at this point. some shitkicker cop probably found frein a week ago, killed him and buried the corpse so he could keep clocking those sweet OT paychecks.

professional welfare queens, with guns + body armor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet
http://www.abandonedplaygrounds.com/the-abandoned-penn-hills-resort-in-the-pocono-mountains/

I looked up the place where he is supposedly hiding near. Check out those bathtubs.

PoconoHermit
Oct 25, 2005

Fire in the hole, Internet!
Top left. I ain't sayin which one is me but I'm not the black dude or the girl.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

is the black guy thinking "i'm gonna have to shoot my way out of this"?

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

PoconoHermit posted:

Are you the loser who forgot to bring his rifle to picture day?

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Don't shoot me please.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

PoconoHermit posted:

that black dude knows what it is to face mortal danger

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

PoconoHermit posted:

Why do some of them have hearts on their shoulders? Is this some weird Pennsylvania Valentine's Day poo poo?

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Hellsau posted:

Why do some of them have hearts on their shoulders? Is this some weird Pennsylvania Valentine's Day poo poo?

It's a shoulder pad :eng99:

also, is that goon saying they had shooting class with this guy? :stare:

docLeder
Oct 27, 2004
They've got reinforcements!

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
the hotly-anticipated rook mk II has triple glowstick capacity

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001

PoconoHermit posted:

can you post his yearbook photo and his quotes ands tuff?>

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

brizna posted:

can you post his yearbook photo and his quotes ands tuff?>

"Someday, about a decade from now, I will kill one cop, wound another and escape leaving a trail of soiled diapers. hth"

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

you irl posted:

seriously the guy shot one cop, the response seems a little disproportionate

hmm its almost like the state is just another gang which uses coercion and violence to maintain control and that only maintains the facade of justice and equality for as long as you dont question its legitimacy or take any action against it, and if u do that itll direct all available resources to crushing dissent.

hmmmm
hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

e: nah im probably just paranoid

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

docLeder posted:

They've got reinforcements!

needs a poop filled battle diap stuck to the treads

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

Oberleutnant posted:

hmm its almost like the state is just another gang which uses coercion and violence to maintain control and that only maintains the facade of justice and equality for as long as you dont question its legitimacy or take any action against it, and if u do that itll direct all available resources to crushing dissent.

hmmmm
hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

e: nah im probably just paranoid

"Bivens on Tuesday said he could not discuss the cost to taxpayers of the search because that figure did not exist. He referenced "a delay in the nature of the system used or reporting." However, he said police would "be glad" to discuss the costs as they become available.

The unavailability of the accounting continued Friday, state police press secretary Maria A. Finn said in an email.

"Lt. Col. Bivens addressed this question several times in his media briefings," wrote Finn, who has been at the Pocono Mountains command post for 19 days. "We will not have a good accounting of the cost of the operation until it's concluded. At that time, we will be happy to release the information."

Lol.

docLeder
Oct 27, 2004

Miltank posted:

needs a poop filled battle diap stuck to the treads

I'm not gonna google for source images for that.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

orangesampson posted:

"Bivens on Tuesday said he could not discuss the cost to taxpayers of the search because that figure did not exist. He referenced "a delay in the nature of the system used or reporting." However, he said police would "be glad" to discuss the costs as they become available.

The unavailability of the accounting continued Friday, state police press secretary Maria A. Finn said in an email.

"Lt. Col. Bivens addressed this question several times in his media briefings," wrote Finn, who has been at the Pocono Mountains command post for 19 days. "We will not have a good accounting of the cost of the operation until it's concluded. At that time, we will be happy to release the information."

Lol.

A photograph of Lt. Col. Bivens during the press conference

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
is no one selling combat diapers yet because we could make a killing by targeting ads to people in pro-frein facebook groups

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

is no one selling combat diapers yet because we could make a killing by targeting ads to people in pro-frein facebook groups

Make sure to label them "Tactical"

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

Diapers got a bad rap since the whole astronaut stalker thing, marketing needs to step up their game.

Straker
Nov 10, 2005
I wonder what the cop swarm would do if bored farmers/hunters got tired of all these overpaid retards waddling around and started picking them off themselves. would the swarm split up or would they call in the national guard or what?

I'm thinking the whole forest is ripe for some massive explosions

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

lol

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001

save as png you rube

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

brizna posted:

save as png you rube

.jpg is gods format, deal with it.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Straker posted:

I wonder what the cop swarm would do if bored farmers/hunters got tired of all these overpaid retards waddling around and started picking them off themselves. would the swarm split up or would they call in the national guard or what?

I'm thinking the whole forest is ripe for some massive explosions

Pennsylvania gets to host the Civil War again?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Did they find teh plane?

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

orangesampson posted:

Lol.

and since the operation will never be concluded there will never be a cost associated!

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
normally i see some rollers east of morgantown on the turnpike but today blazed it 420 stay safe diaper sniper

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
diaper sniper is probably doing the same in a nice campsite deep within the rocky mountains at this point

everybody blaze one in honor of his dipeiness

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

PoconoHermit
Oct 25, 2005

Fire in the hole, Internet!

Lutha Mahtin posted:

It's a shoulder pad :eng99:

also, is that goon saying they had shooting class with this guy? :stare:

Yup. And a few years of boy scouts. He's done more with both than the rest of us ever did, thats for sure.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

PoconoHermit posted:

i bet youre the huge fat one or the dork next to him
its always that way on the internet

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
How long until someone having been in boy scouts results in them being classified as a suspected terrorist?

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
never because boy scouts are christian and christians can't be terrorists

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
pennsylvania drill: one to the head, two to the diaper

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

never because boy scouts are christian and christians can't be terrorists

...yet

can't wait til the US fractures and different christian factions start warring against each other a la sunni vs shia

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

the hotly-anticipated rook mk II has triple glowstick capacity

It really needs a Doughnut dispenser too

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

How long until someone having been in boy scouts results in them being classified as a suspected terrorist?

They should have started when their fat scout leaders started knocking down ancient rock formations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

the boy scouts around here have been peddling popcorn around here at grocery stores lately, not even candy anymore.

anyway they were there today and i couldn't help but think somewhere some goon is telling these kids about the anti gay agenda in front of their parents

• Locked thread