Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

"Long-Legged Mack Daddy" will always be one of my favorites, along with "Odungo"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Finnankainen posted:

I've been compiling a list over the past few weeks just this. These are all literal names Freepers use instead of Obama.

Admiral Barackbar
BamBam
Bammy
Bamster
Barack Ebola
Barrapp Hoosane 0bamer
Barry Hussein
Bath-house Barry
Coke-head Chimp in Chief
Fauxbama
NOBAMA
Obamalamadingdong
Obamanation
Obamao
Obama-the-Undocumented First Moslem (Peace be upon him)
Obambi
obammy
Obeyme
Obidiot
OBLAHBLAH
Oboingo
Obola
Obomba
Obomber
Obot
Obuma
Obummer
Obunghole
Obungler
Obuttma
ODimwith
Odumbo
Osama Obama
pResident
p_esident
President Affirmative Action
Traitor in chief
Traitorobama
Ubingobangobongo
Zero

And for Democrats:

Dementocrats
Democraps
DemoKKKrats
Demo-victims
Dhimmicrats
Dhimms
DIMmocrats
dimoKKKRAT
Demonrats
Dumbocrats
Dummycrats
RATS

I am sure I have missed several.

You forgot the best one: Eric (the Dick) Holder.

paint dry
Feb 8, 2005
Barfsack Ocrumbo is my favourite.

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)
The Fresh Prince of Bill Ayers is still my favorite.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Finnankainen posted:

I've been compiling a list over the past few weeks just this. These are all literal names Freepers use instead of Obama.

Admiral Barackbar
BamBam
Bammy
Bamster
Barack Ebola
Barrapp Hoosane 0bamer
Barry Hussein
Bath-house Barry
Coke-head Chimp in Chief
Fauxbama
NOBAMA
Obamalamadingdong
Obamanation
Obamao
Obama-the-Undocumented First Moslem (Peace be upon him)
Obambi
obammy
Obeyme
Obidiot
OBLAHBLAH
Oboingo
Obola
Obomba
Obomber
Obot
Obuma
Obummer
Obunghole
Obungler
Obuttma
ODimwith
Odumbo
Osama Obama
pResident
p_esident
President Affirmative Action
Traitor in chief
Traitorobama
Ubingobangobongo
Zero

And for Democrats:

Dementocrats
Democraps
DemoKKKrats
Demo-victims
Dhimmicrats
Dhimms
DIMmocrats
dimoKKKRAT
Demonrats
Dumbocrats
Dummycrats
RATS

I am sure I have missed several.

Holy poo poo this is the best :vince:

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

quote:

p_esident

Pretty sure this is supposed to be "Pres__dent" because, you see, he has no I.D.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Some good threads percolating on FReep today. Let's do a round-up!

Same-sex marriages begin in Virginia

First, some lovely, FReep-y tears from the author of Virginia's Same-sex marriage ban:

quote:

Virginia state Del. Bob Marshall (R-Prince William), co-author of the state’s marriage ban, decried the move in a statement and predicted that “marriage will soon include polygamy, or threesomes, leaving innocent children to suffer the consequences.”

World War III: Preferable to gays getting married:

quote:

To: 2ndDivisionVet
Given a choice, I would have prefered seeing invading Soviet tanks coming across the countryside than having to live to see this descent into deviancy. Because what this demonstrates is that my own country, the USA, has become a truly sick and truly degenerate nation. The moral rot has taken over, and turned this country into a genuinely evil entity. The opposite of everything it once was.

A country that equates two perverted homos as being the same as a husband and wife is a country that I will never fight for, or lift a finger, to preserve.

5 posted on 10/6/2014 3:03:34 PM by greene66
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

*Defends Citizens United to their last breath*

quote:

To: Resolute Conservative
We are no longer a free people.

We are the subjects of an Imperial President and a dictatorial judiciary.

6 posted on 10/6/2014 3:07:19 PM by Oak Grove (H)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

SCOTUS is just scared, y'all!

quote:

To: Oak Grove
Interesting how these cases came about.

Rather than take up the issue of homosexual marriage again, the Supreme Court declined to take up the issue, but also declined to issue stays on the lower court orders.

So the net effect is that homosexual marriage begins today in many states, in the circuits covered by these lower court rulings.

By choosing not to make a decision, the Supreme Court made a decision to let homosexual marriage spread from 19 to as many as 30 states.

Why don’t they have the guts to come out and say they believe that there is a constitutional right to homosexual marriage?

Instead, they have chosen a back door, low impact method of allowing homosexual marriage to take root in more and more places, without deciding a drat thing on the constitutionality of the core issue.

7 posted on 10/6/2014 3:12:19 PM by Dilbert San Diego (s)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

Suffer like I suffer, homos!

quote:

Now the homos will have to deal with divorce lawyers, spousal support, community property, etc.

8 posted on 10/6/2014 3:12:52 PM by R. Scott (Humanity i love you because when you're hard up you pawn your Intelligence to buy a drink)

*Ignores studies showing that kids with gay parents are happy and well-adjusted*

quote:

To: R. Scott
> Now the homos will have to deal with divorce lawyers, spousal support, community property, etc.

More importantly, their children will have to (as they do already) deal with the dysfunction that comes with growing up with homosexual parents, which is at about the same level of magnitude as growing up with alcoholic or drug abusing parents.

And the state and society will suffer the increased societal dysfunction which comes from another portion of a percent or so of men and women who do not join the stability of heterosexual marriage and family.

11 posted on 10/6/2014 3:26:37 PM by mbarker12474
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

The terminally stupid EternalVigilance drops in to burble out nonsense:

quote:

To: F15Eagle
Courts don’t make law. And laws or court opinions that violate the laws of nature and nature’s God, or the Constitution, are null and void. Understand this, and live it out in politics, or lose America.

12 posted on 10/6/2014 3:27:12 PM by EternalVigilance
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

Another gay marriage thread was making the rounds. I'm posting stuff from it because I'm happiest when FReep is bitter and miserable:

Supreme Court Decision Will Lead to Gay Marriage in Five States. Why That’s Wrong.

Good ol' JR lurches up from his pain pill haze to flail at the keyboard:

quote:

To: markomalley
Screw you. Liberty or death!!

3 posted on 10/6/2014 1:56:20 PM by Jim Robinson (Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God!!)

And again:

quote:

Surrender monkeys can KMA!!

5 posted on 10/6/2014 1:58:05 PM by Jim Robinson (Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God!!)

First Amendment says that I can use religion to justify my lovely behavior, 10th Amendment says that all y'all aren't allowed to do nothin' about it. Why can't SCOTUS understand this simple fact?

quote:

This is extremely troubling as the Justices have chosen again to be an Activist Supreme Court by abandoning their responsibility to uphold the Constitution and the First and 10th Amendment.

7 posted on 10/6/2014 2:03:49 PM by Oliviaforever

USA is not in the Bible so we're obviously doomed:

quote:

This formerly great country is rapidly turning into nothing more than a wayward chunk of real estate. What made it stand above the rest of the world is essentially gone.

I guess it’s just the normal passage of events... hell, there’s not even a reference to the USA in the book of Revelations.

8 posted on 10/6/2014 2:07:23 PM by ScottinVA (We either destroy ISIS there... or fight them here. Pick one, America.)

I never get sick of how many FReepers use "rammed down our throats" :allears:

quote:

RE:”We need to recognize this and understand that, outside of a constitutional amendment, this particular battle is over. Does anybody really think that we can get a groundswell of support sufficient to ensure votes for such an amendment in 38 US states? “
No doubt.
Republicans running for office want nothing to do with this fight so Dems win by default.

There is no one on OUR side making the convincing arguments why the courts should NOT be ramming this down the states throats.

Billy raised by two mommies?

It is very sad.

11 posted on 10/6/2014 2:16:59 PM by sickoflibs (King Obama : 'The debate is over. The time for talk is over. Just follow my commands you serfs""')

Old people hide from the world in church, news at 11:

quote:

One good thing that will come from the ruling is that churches will have to take a stand. Churches that embrace same-sex marriage will force people out of the pews into more conservative churches.
I suspect my church will see a sharp decrease in membership very soon. We have a new pastor who doesn’t know how to keep his politics out of the pulpit.

14 posted on 10/6/2014 2:49:54 PM by AppyPappy (If you really want to annoy someone, point out something obvious they are trying hard to ignore.)

FReeper inadvertently admits an interest in Donkey Shows:

quote:

On what grounds can you argue that queer marriage is a civil right?

Whatever you use for your argument would also automatically include plural marriage, because you couldn’t exclude bisexuals from marriage, and that means one of each.

Since none of the sodomite unions could result in children, you might as well add animals to the mix.

Don’t try to argue that animals couldn’t consent, the donkeys in those ‘donkey shows’ seem pretty willing!

17 posted on 10/6/2014 2:56:19 PM by Beagle8U (If illegal aliens are undocumented immigrants, then shoplifters are undocumented customers.)

Gays: The End of America

quote:

Here's the point where I think he is being far more than rhetorical:
Nothing less than the future of our society and the course of constitutional government in the United States are at stake.

The elites have decided that the family unit is no longer relevant to society. They have likewise decided that the "constitution" is anything they prefer it to be. End of story. End of country.

21 posted on 10/6/2014 3:19:09 PM by madprof98

Next up is a thread which wonders, "Just who is paying to treat the Ebola victim down in Dallas?"

Lots of questions.

quote:

Duncan is the Liberian citizen who, according to most accounts, knew that he had Ebola before deciding to hop on a plane and fly to Dallas. Aside from the crass, selfish decision to knowingly expose others to the disease, it's most likely that his trip was motivated by a desire to get the best possible medical care, regardless of who got harmed in the process.
We have yet to be told what is the cost of Duncan's care to date, nor who is paying for it?

But that question can't be ignored, especially when the Obama administration still refuses to ban flights to the US from West Africa. Obama thinks nothing of dumping thousands of illegal kids all over the country, causing severe financial strain to local governments and school districts.

The cost of this medical crisis could well turn out to be much worse.

Another question worth exploring is how did he pay for the ticket? The per capita annual income of Liberia is about $800. A last minute ticket to the US is probably about $2000. What were the source of the funds? Did his family here in the US pay for the ticket? Did they do so knowing that he was sick, and needing treatment? That would make them complicit.

Lots of questions, worth digging into...

1 posted on 10/6/2014 2:19:07 PM by ken5050
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

The Id of the thread pipes up early:

quote:

To: ken5050
Obamacare!

YOU are paying for it!

3 posted on 10/6/2014 2:21:38 PM by G Larry (Which of Obama's policies do you think I'd support if he were white?)

Not just cruel, also short-sighted:

quote:

And liberals get angry if we ask these questions. I was flamed repeatedly on a general news site when asking about this. I was told I was cruel and lacking compassion to ask who is paying his hospital bill. And how we treat everyone regardless of ability to pay, etc.

10 posted on 10/6/2014 2:23:15 PM by Dilbert San Diego (s)

Asking important questions,

quote:

Is the wanker dead or not?

32 posted on 10/6/2014 2:41:41 PM by KSCITYBOY
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

Believe it or not, this idea came up in the Ebola thread. The fact that DnD mindlinked with FReep should make us all ashamed:

quote:

What is the cost of Thomas Duncan's medical treatment and who is paying for it?
My Sister-in-law (Doctor's wife) had an interesting theory:

When Duncan went to the hospital the first time and was given some antibiotics and sent home, instead of being immediately admitted and isolated, perhaps it was because they found out that he had no health insurance?

47 posted on 10/6/2014 4:07:06 PM by The Sons of Liberty (I want a Speaker who'll stick that pen and phone where no one but Reggie Love can find it!)

Finally, let's round it out with some racism.

An eye-popping 20% of U.S. residents abandon English at home

I bet that I could enter this into google and find a similar quote from 1790 about those fuckin' Germans and their moon language. :argh:

quote:

Americans speak English. We shouldn't change our society to accommodate these foreigners. Instead, we should demand foreigners become Americans. If we don't make these changes soon, I fear our American experiment will soon fail./rwa
1 posted on 10/6/2014 1:29:18 PM by right-wing agnostic
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

How many times has America become toast? I've lost count.

quote:

To: right-wing agnostic
I used to think, “Whatever, if they want to continue speaking their language, so be it; they just won’t get ahead in America outside of their little neighborhood.”
Now I’m thinking that America is toast if this continues. I guess I was expecting that 1st - 2nd generation would begin integrating speaking English and making something of themselves. I was wrong.

3 posted on 10/6/2014 1:32:35 PM by vpintheak (Keep calm and Fire for Effect!)

Grammar of a 5th grader and worrying about people not speaking English,

quote:

this is why the country is doomed

5 posted on 10/6/2014 1:33:26 PM by GeronL (Vote for Conservatives not for Republicans)

No, really. What could possibly go wrong? You might learn a little Spanish? Horrors!

quote:

This must be some of the diversity that’s supposed to be what makes us strong and stuff. What could possibly go wrong?

6 posted on 10/6/2014 1:34:51 PM by cdcdawg

Post #7, in which a FReeper pretends to be concerned about immigrants:

quote:

o: ken5050
Don’t these libweral morons understand that if an immigrant doesn’t learn english that they can be taken advantage of by people who speak their languange by hiding certain rights they may have and keep them under a tight “language leash”?

Or maybe the Liberal Elite are precisely counting on this....

7 posted on 10/6/2014 1:35:51 PM by GraceG (Protect the Border from Illegal Aliens, Don't Protect Illegal Alien Boarders...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Black people don't speak English:

quote:

The percentage of people who do not speak English at home should be higher because “Ebonics” should not count as English.

8 posted on 10/6/2014 1:37:29 PM by forgotten man

Subtext: Our precious bodily fluids are at risk!

quote:

To: cdcdawg
[ This must be some of the diversity that’s supposed to be what makes us strong and stuff. What could possibly go wrong? ]

Wasn’t Multiculturalism supposed to help preserve cultures?

But if you wargame out multiculturalism out 1,000 years out there will be nothing but one mixed up uniform unicultural culture.....

Strong borders ENSURE that multiple cultures will survive in this new world of easy mobility...

Multiculturalism is a Blatant LIE!!!!

10 posted on 10/6/2014 1:38:19 PM by GraceG (Protect the Border from Illegal Aliens, Don't Protect Illegal Alien Boarders...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

Subtext: "I'm afraid that everyone is out to kill whitey"

quote:

To: GraceG
Well, multiculturalism does preserve all but one culture. It’s willing to damage a few others a bit just to wipe out that one. It’s almost like it’s code for something else.

15 posted on 10/6/2014 1:44:41 PM by cdcdawg
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

Subtext: Foreigners are out to destroy us, and also not human.

quote:

[ Well, multiculturalism does preserve all but one culture. It’s willing to damage a few others a bit just to wipe out that one. It’s almost like it’s code for something else. ]

It almost feels like an “Alien Mind Virus”, much like computer viruses can trick a system into thinking they are harmful until it is too late....

Kinda like the lesson the story of the tower of Babel was trying to teach us.....

18 posted on 10/6/2014 1:51:44 PM by GraceG (Protect the Border from Illegal Aliens, Don't Protect Illegal Alien Boarders...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

"Rats" "invaders"

quote:

The Retarded ‘RATS all say that the illegal alien invaders all want U.S. citizenship so they can be “proud, taxpaying Americans”. Yeah. Right. They want U.S. citizenship as a pathway to the welfare office. Obama and the ‘RATS can KMA.

20 posted on 10/6/2014 1:58:27 PM by FlingWingFlyer (Got Ebola? Come to America!)

Telenovelas are destroying America:

quote:

We abandoned our own language years ago, when we optioned to renew the licenses of radio and tv stations that broadcast in foreign languages.

An original “public service” obligation was required by the FCC and enforced into the 1980’s. At the time non-English speakers were a tiny minority demographic, and it could have been questioned how foreign-language programming could meet service standards for the larger “public”.

Since then, networks like Televisa and Univision have discouraged assimilation by immigrant communities by providing them with entertainment in the form of crappy telenovelas in Spanish, rather than challenging them to learn the dominant language language here by providing a percentage of their broadcast time exclusively in English.These are now huge businesses, with total listenership and viewership that in some large cities exceeds the stations broadcasting in our native tongue.

Other countries, notably Canada and France have laws that mandate programming of local origin in the local language, and as a result we’ve lured a larger non-English immigrant population by not requiring them to be challenged to adapt.

21 posted on 10/6/2014 2:07:53 PM by research99

"Pay more in taxes for a German translator?!! OBAMAAAAA!!!!"

quote:

That’s it! Now I am going to speak German at home. Let the schools deal with children speaking German.
Will demand a ballot in German, require a German translator for any interaction with government officials.
It is apparently my right to speak any language and the government must accommodate me. I choose German! (because it is the only other language i have any familiarization with).

22 posted on 10/6/2014 2:17:05 PM by jim-x (9/11/2001 - Never forget, Never forgive.)

We need more diversity and multiculturalism to wipe out the disease of American Exceptionalism, got it.

quote:

This is because America is no longer a “melting pot,” it is now a common dwelling of diversity! “Diversity” and “political correctness” are the two biggest killers of American Exceptional-ism!

Instead of coming together as one, and sharing anew that which everyone has to offer in America, we are now suppose to appreciate these outsiders exactly as they are - outsiders within our borders!

You either come here and become American or stay your happy rear end in whatever hell-hole from which you are seeking asylum!

27 posted on 10/6/2014 2:39:09 PM by ExTxMarine (PRAYER: It's the only HOPE for real CHANGE in America!)

Subtext: "We the People" = white dudes

quote:

Is there really an America anymore, we have allowed ourselves to be invaded, having abandoned our language, our borders, our culture.

Here we are, 20% will be 60% shortly, “We The People” seem to be content with that, “We The People” have failed our mandate to overthrow a perverted, corrupt, criminal government, this is just one of the many severe consequences of that failure, many more yet to come.

34 posted on 10/6/2014 4:45:30 PM by PoloSec ( Believe the Gospel: how that Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again)

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Jim Rob is breaking out the double exclamation mark

Free Republic is here to fight for the founding principles and our God-given Liberty!!

quote:

Posted on Monday, October 06, 2014 9:34:38 PM by Jim Robinson

Re: Today's SCOTUS rollover for the sodomites and the inevitable RINO push to surrender that's guaranteed to follow.

Free Republic is here to defend our Constitution and fight for the founding principles and our God-given Liberty. I'll be damned if I'm going to roll over for the homosexual agenda or the Marxist/fascist ruling class!!

No surrender, no retreat!!

Our God-given unalienable rights are not subject to debate, negotiation or compromise and that includes our religious freedom and the free exercise thereof!!

God, family, country!!

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness or death!!

Those who wish to give up and surrender can KMA!!

The GOP-e and RINO enablers are dead to me.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Jim Robinson posted:

The GOP-e and RINO enablers are dead to me.

Translated: "I will continue to vote straight-ticket GOP till my dying day."

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Posting on the internet in anger is pretty much the modern definition of rolling over and surrendering.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
AhaHHAhahHAHhahAHhaha

quote:

To: Jim Robinson

OK I get it. What are you (we) going to do about it?

4 posted on 10/6/2014, 12:36:50 PM by fulltlt

literally the next post:

quote:

To: Jim Robinson; FRiends
SUPPORT FREE REPUBLIC
The best conservative forum around, period!

(picture of an eagle on a freep logo)

Click the Pic

Donate today. It's the right thing to do.

5 posted on 10/6/2014, 12:37:16 PM by deoetdoctrinae (Gun-free zones are playgrounds for felons.)

Then there's this...

quote:

To: Jim Robinson

Jim I will send my usual 100 bones by snail mail no later than the end of the week and thank you Sir for the last Bastion of Freedom liberty and the pursuit of common sense

13 posted on 10/6/2014, 12:48:43 PM by al baby (Hi MomÂ…)

The pursuit of common sense, where you mail 100 dollars to a website that looks like it could be hosted forever for 50.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
DON'T ROLL OVER AND DO NOTHING! Send money to a website where you talk about doing something and then never do it!

King Metal
Jun 15, 2001

Intel&Sebastian posted:

AhaHHAhahHAHhahAHhaha

literally the next post:

Then there's this...

The pursuit of common sense, where you mail 100 dollars to a website that looks like it could be hosted forever for 50.

It is at a co-lo, but to host a few loadbalanced webservers and a db server shouldn't cost anymore than 500-1000 a month at a top end facility. Jim Rob pays his administrator (aka his son) to do nothing, and the rest goes directly in his pocket. They consistently get in the 75k + per quarter from donations

also: https: //secure.freerepublic.com/donate/budget

King Metal fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Oct 6, 2014

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

King Metal posted:

It is at a co-lo, but to host a few loadbalanced webservers and a db server shouldn't cost anymore than 500-1000 a month at a top end facility. Jim Rob pays his administrator (aka his son) to do nothing, and the rest goes directly in his pocket. They consistently get in the 75k + per quarter from donations

And if you posted this on Freep you'd promptly be unpersoned.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
Today's great :allears:

High Court Refuses To Rule -- and Gives Tacit Victory -- on Same Sex Marriage

quote:

To: lbryce
Our Heavenly Father turning ALL those REPROBATES into ashes under the soles of your feet brings great joy and celebration to those of us who will be members of God's "AfterLife" !
8 posted on 10/6/2014 5:06:23 PM by Yosemitest (It's Simple ! Fight, ... or Die !)

quote:

To: lbryce
I’ll say this again:

Homosexual marriage is NOTHING but a front for the legalization of pedophiles and their desire for sex with OUR children(they don’t have any).

NAMBLA is starting to gain traction and their will soon be a push for lowering the age of consent.

Are all Homosexuals pedophiles?? No

As someone who has spent a lot of time among the homosexuals( I am in the restaurant business and the homosexuals make up well over 50% of many staffs) I have heard the stories FROM MANY who were raped /taken advantage of by older homosexuals.

Do Not be fooled about the same-sex marriage nonsense.

17 posted on 10/6/2014 5:17:57 PM by Le Chien Rouge

Sen. Cruz releases statement about Supreme Court actions today [Homosexual Marriage]

quote:

To: BurningOak; 2ndDivisionVet
I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again and I’ll keep saying it as long as it is necessary that ...

TED CRUZ IS A ONCE IN A GENERATION AND PERHAPS LIFETIME SUPERSTAR LEADER WHO IS SO QUICK IN HIS THINKING AND POLITICAL INSTINCTS THAT HE WILL TAKE HIS PLACE BESIDE RONALD REAGAN AS THE ICON OF CONSERVATISM.

HE IS DESTINED TO BE PRESIDENT; NOTHING CAN STOP IT.

4 posted on 10/6/2014 5:29:39 PM by Hostage (ARTICLE V)

They're finally abandoning even the slightest veneer of politeness when it comes to the sodomites. We're seeing their true, crazy colors, and it's fan-loving-tastic.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

King Metal posted:

also: https: //secure.freerepublic.com/donate/budget

If you look at and think about their Budget for a bit you become amazed. Frankly I'm sure there's plenty of people who with they had though of this money-making crazy conservative honey-pot.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

They're finally abandoning even the slightest veneer of politeness when it comes to the sodomites. We're seeing their true, crazy colors, and it's fan-loving-tastic.

Bring on the forty years of darkness. The first six have been awfully dull.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Zeroisanumber posted:

Believe it or not, this idea came up in the Ebola thread. The fact that DnD mindlinked with FReep should make us all ashamed:

The only shame is in that there's another one so close to figuring it out and just fails to do so.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Is there really an America anymore, we have allowed ourselves to be invaded, having abandoned our language, our borders, our culture.

Here we are, 20% will be 60% shortly, “We The People” seem to be content with that, “We The People” have failed our mandate to overthrow a perverted, corrupt, criminal government, this is just one of the many severe consequences of that failure, many more yet to come.

34 posted on 10/6/2014 4:45:30 PM by PoloSec ( Believe the Gospel: how that Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again)

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

quote:

To: Resolute Conservative
We are no longer a free people.

We are the subjects of an Imperial President and a dictatorial judiciary.

6 posted on 10/6/2014 3:07:19 PM by Oak Grove (H)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]
How is gay marriage making us less free?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
There's almost no better Schadenfreude than seeing the forum of dry powder, revolution-just-around-the-corner, overthrow the tyrant, CW2 etc. blame themselves and their lack of action beyond dick waving on an internet forum for the terrible consequence of two dudes they'll never meet getting married.

Like...the entire shitshow around Mitt Romney the night he lost could live up to it, but not much else.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Damnit I wanted to post Freeper Tears. There's a big rear end version in the OP now for your enjoyment. Please don't drown.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Faustian Bargain posted:

Yesterday you could:
Keep and bear arms
criticize the President
buy a dog
laugh at gays for not having the right to marry
print whatever you want in a newspaper
gather together with your friends

Today you can:
Keep and bear arms
criticize the President
buy a dog
laugh at less gays for not having the right to marry

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.

Faustian Bargain posted:

The Freeper types think rights are a zero-sum game. Gays gaining a new right equals them losing the right to discriminate.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Duke Igthorn posted:

Yesterday you could:
Keep and bear arms
criticize the President
buy a dog
laugh at gays for not having the right to marry

Today you can:
Keep and bear arms
criticize the President
buy a dog
laugh at less gays for not having the right to marry

:freep:Oh no the homos have stolen all our freedom this is a million times worse than the Holocaust, stand firm fellow diminishing band of true patriots!:freep:
*Does absolutely nothing different*

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Suspicious posted:

The Freeper types think rights are a zero-sum game. Gays gaining a new right equals them losing the right to discriminate.
Well, it kind of does, but only in very specific circumstances :v:

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
I can't believe this thread is about Freepers.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Maybe this is the crisis Obama is looking for to declare martial law and suspend elections. I have a feeling this won’t be resolved at all. More and more will get infected and die, and he’ll use it to stay in office for life.

11 posted on 10/6/2014 11:35:04 PM by wastedyears (Aldnoah.Zero - Best new anime of 2014.)
BChan (or whatever was his name) parachute account spotted.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Faustian Bargain posted:

Because fags are icky and why do they deserve any special treatment? They can already marry whomever they want, as long as that person is of the opposite gender.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride

Faustian Bargain posted:

Because to the freeper style conservative the most important right of all is the right to torment others. With the slightest bit of conversational maneuvering they will readily admit it too.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Faustian Bargain posted:

Because conservative loonies think that homosexuality is the same as pedophilia, so legalizing gay marriage is the same as legalizing rape to them. It's as nonsensical as it sounds.

Also, because butt sex is icky.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
re: Protesters interrupt St. Louis Symphony Orchestra with ‘Requiem for Mike Brown’

quote:

Passive responses is not what they want, rather they want a tough response to help get their message out. And if they thought attending the symphony would create a clash with conservatives, they were wrong, Not too many working people have the money or desire to spend an evening at the symphony. The well to do limousine liberals would be there before rational conservatives.

4 posted on 10/6/2014 11:22:39 PM by armydawg505

We need to celebrate our culture and protect it from the aztalan horde invading our nation but gently caress those euro faggots with wigs, rational working men stay home and listen to Rush Limbaugh.

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

quote:

[ Well, multiculturalism does preserve all but one culture. It’s willing to damage a few others a bit just to wipe out that one. It’s almost like it’s code for something else. ]

It almost feels like an “Alien Mind Virus”, much like computer viruses can trick a system into thinking they are harmful until it is too late....

Kinda like the lesson the story of the tower of Babel was trying to teach us.....

18 posted on 10/6/2014 1:51:44 PM by GraceG (Protect the Border from Illegal Aliens, Don't Protect Illegal Alien Boarders...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]
Tower of Babel story: proof that everyone speaking the same language is exactly what God wants.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

King Metal posted:

It is at a co-lo, but to host a few loadbalanced webservers and a db server shouldn't cost anymore than 500-1000 a month at a top end facility.

Tell that to Lowtax.

Badera
Jan 30, 2012

Student Brian Boyko has lost faith in America.

MeLKoR posted:

re: Protesters interrupt St. Louis Symphony Orchestra with ‘Requiem for Mike Brown’

We need to celebrate our culture and protect it from the aztalan horde invading our nation but gently caress those euro faggots with wigs, rational working men stay home and listen to Rush Limbaugh.

"When I hear the word culture, I reach for my Browning."

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Badera posted:

"When I hear the word culture, I reach for my Browning."

"Your culture is a disease, and I am the cure."

- Ronahn the Accuser, genocidal maniac, "Guardians of the Galaxy" movie

King Metal
Jun 15, 2001

Safety Dance posted:

Tell that to Lowtax.

I would imagine SAs bandwidth bills are a whole lot more than freeps entire operation. Either way, I'll eat jim robs dirty underwear if his budget page is truthful

King Metal fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Oct 7, 2014

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

I can't recall if I've seen this username before, is he always an ALLCAPSMAN?

quote:

TED CRUZ IS A ONCE IN A GENERATION AND PERHAPS LIFETIME SUPERSTAR LEADER WHO IS SO QUICK IN HIS THINKING AND POLITICAL INSTINCTS THAT HE WILL TAKE HIS PLACE BESIDE RONALD REAGAN AS THE ICON OF CONSERVATISM.

HE IS DESTINED TO BE PRESIDENT; NOTHING CAN STOP IT.

4 posted on 10/6/2014 5:29:39 PM by Hostage (ARTICLE V)

So Article V of the Constitution is the rules governing making amendments to the Constitution. What's his point?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Zwabu posted:

I can't recall if I've seen this username before, is he always an ALLCAPSMAN?

So Article V of the Constitution is the rules governing making amendments to the Constitution. What's his point?

Article 5 of the Washington Treaty that established NATO regards an attack on one as an attack on all, but that doesn't make much more sense. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Zeroisanumber posted:

Article 5 of the Washington Treaty that established NATO regards an attack on one as an attack on all, but that doesn't make much more sense. :shrug:

It's got to be this:

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/08/06/article_v_an_alternative_to_impeachment

I went looking for what Levin wanted to do and welp:

quote:

Levin's amendments include:

1. Term limits, including for justices.
2. Repealing Amendment 17 and returning the election of senators to state legislatures
3. A congressional supermajority to override Supreme Court decisions (overruling what could be a stacked court)
4. Spending limit based on GDP
5. Taxation capped at 15%
6. Limiting the commerce clause, and strengthening private property rights
7. Power of states to override a federal statute by a three-fifths vote.

• Locked thread