Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Worst thing about tonights game is
This poll is closed.
Dan Snyder 56 33.33%
Chris Berman 40 23.81%
Kirk Cousins 26 15.48%
9/11 Truthers 46 27.38%
Total: 99 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Morgan Moses might struggle with speed rushers in the NFL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

wheez the roux posted:

pretty much, which is why there are almost no sources especially not in english there are a couple translated diaries which are most of what I have to go on

The repression part is only about proper Japan and not the territories conquered ?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

wheez the roux posted:

pretty much, which is why there are almost no sources especially not in english there are a couple translated diaries which are most of what I have to go on

What's the profs name, I remember there was Japanese teacher who taught history and she was usually pretty frank about that kind of shut. She called the Imperial Historical Society or whatever org was in charge of caretaking shrines the Enemy of All HIstorians.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

If you're an NFL punter, do you secretly enjoy being on a lovely team since it means more work for you?

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
DeSean Jackson has some garbage little bitch hands

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

You know your special teams are really something when a punt results in the camera focused on the returner with no one else on the screen for a solid 6 seconds.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

We pieces of poo poo born int he 80s Steelers fans didn't land on Bubby Brister. Bubby Brister landed on us.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!

Chichevache posted:

gently caress. More goldman sachs commercials. wtf

Lemme get my blood funnel all up in you, Chiche.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Crazy Ted posted:

If you're an NFL punter, do you secretly enjoy being on a lovely team since it means more work for you?

Depends on how lazy you are, I suppose.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

wheez the roux posted:

i'll open with a quote from the movie

I like this general custer

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

Crazy Ted posted:

Jags took Bryan Anger in the 3rd round and he legit might be in their top 5 best players

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Crazy Ted posted:

Probably not. The Packers punter had an extremely good night on Thursday and was a big reason the Vikings only scored 10 and is getting lauded for it.

You can't coffin-corner teams repeatedly when you're punting from your own 25.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

Vaders Jester posted:

Were there not a few high ranked members of the Imperial navy that thought war, in particular with the US, was a super bad idea?

there were

mcarthur burned everything any of them ever wrote because it didnt fit the american narrative of the war

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Crazy Ted posted:

don't players get big rear end bonus checks for playoff games?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

wheez the roux posted:

there were

mcarthur burned everything any of them ever wrote because it didnt fit the american narrative of the war

McArthur was an insane rear end in a top hat.

That is all I have to contribute to the discussion at the moment.

Zifnab
Aug 21, 2005

Hope Springs Eternal

Akbar posted:

Jags took Bryan Anger in the 3rd round and he legit might be in their top 5 best players

Wasn't he picked like 5 spots before Russel Wilson?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

how much friggin money can you actually win on a one day fantasy tournament? $7?

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
this run d jesus christ lol

Piggles
Oct 10, 2006

Wilson with the Hail Mary to Tate!

Marketing New Brain posted:

Yeah like 20000 mchickens worth

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
the seahawks will set a record for rushing yards

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
Lynch doesn't seem hurt. :stare:

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Skittles!

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Bad Moon posted:

What's the profs name, I remember there was Japanese teacher who taught history and she was usually pretty frank about that kind of shut. She called the Imperial Historical Society or whatever org was in charge of caretaking shrines the Enemy of All HIstorians.

i'm sure it's her, prof. kawamura. she has access to the emperor's personal diaries which were just opened this month and is flying to japan for thanksgiving break to read his papers. she had written a book thats undergone a decade of editing and revising and right when she submitted the final manuscript, those papers became open to her so now she's in full panic mode trying to fit it in

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

wheez the roux posted:

there were

Almost everything you can read about Mcarthur paints as the biggest oval office you can imagine and I nightmare to work with.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Zifnab posted:

Wasn't he picked like 5 spots before Russel Wilson?

Russel would not have helped that sorry team so its not big deal.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Schwack posted:

Lemme get my blood funnel all up in you, Chiche.

:stonk:

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

over 100 yards rushing already jesus

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

LOL is this game over yet

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

Marketing New Brain posted:

20-90k depending on the round and whether you win

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Lamadrid posted:

The repression part is only about proper Japan and not the territories conquered ?

it is, but poo poo i might have to take that angle just to have enough material

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:

wheez the roux posted:

there were

:smith:

Yeah, I was vaguely aware of stuff like that going on but I've never looked into it at any kind of depth.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

You heard right guys. Jim Haslett is STILL the washington d-coordinator

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Bad Moon posted:

There's a professor at the college a mile away from me who was a village officer and worked various jobs during the latter part of the Cultural Revolution in China and whose parents are still officers in the Chinese Communist Party. He was given permission by the government to study at a college in Nebraska in the early 1980's and just kind of never came back because he couldn't take living in China any more.

He tells some pretty interesting stories, and some of them are :gonk:

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Lamadrid posted:

Almost everything you can read about Mcarthur paints as the biggest oval office you can imagine and I nightmare to work with.

one guy in my class is ex-army and is writing his paper on destroying the myth of mccarther and painting him as the biggest rear end in a top hat you can imagine

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
McArthur is the biggest Dick. gently caress him

wheez the roux posted:

i'm sure it's her, prof. kawamura. she has access to the emperor's personal diaries which were just opened this month and is flying to japan for thanksgiving break to read his papers. she had written a book thats undergone a decade of editing and revising and right when she submitted the final manuscript, those papers became open to her so now she's in full panic mode trying to fit it in

Yup that's her. We watched 7 Samurai in that class. She's pretty chill I liked her.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!
I dunno man, I dont think Okung is gonna get an extension this year.

Piggles
Oct 10, 2006

Wilson with the Hail Mary to Tate!

wheez the roux posted:

Hey I accidentally sat through a lecture of hers thinking it was my history class. It was not.

Wheez come to the rec center tonight and say what up, I'll be the dude at the desk.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Russell Okung sucks

I take no pleasure in saying that :(

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Sweet a sack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
Oh look another Okung:flag: why I nevaaaah.

• Locked thread