Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks
I've been showing off this everywhere because I'm so happy about this.

Got the first draft on an illustration I commissioned for my game. And boy does it own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
side of the cyberpocalypse
I feel like we should censor that man-boob.

What game are you playing as Freddy Mercury, anyway?

I just love that picture.

Maleh-Vor
Oct 26, 2003

Artificial difficulty.
That guy has some nice knockers.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Is the whole game a Tom of Finland tribute?

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks

Veyrall posted:

What game are you playing as Freddy Mercury, anyway?

I've been for about a year working on something that might be described as an expression of frustration towards how bad 7th Sea is. Or post-Middle Earth Early Modern weird fantasy.

goatface posted:

Is the whole game a Tom of Finland tribute?

Not the whole game but a significant part of the illustrations yes.

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

Does anyone have pictures of Dragonborn bards, or at least just lightly armored Dragonborn in general?

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

Deviantart

Deviantart

Also consider using a bangaa:

Deviantart

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

I need the burliest, rough and tumble looking dwarves you've got. Shirts are optional, muscles are required.

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost

Fiend Computer posted:

I need the burliest, rough and tumble looking dwarves you've got. Shirts are optional, muscles are required.

I'd like to make a corollary request for the Ugliest Dwarf. A Duergar is fine too.

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

You'd be distressed too if some pile of bones just told you your favorite hat was stupid.
As a rule, I try not to judge people by how they dress.

However, when your sunglasses are made out of spiders the nicest thing I'm going to say to you is "OHGODWHY," before stabbing you in your creepy spider-covered face.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
Have fun getting (angry) spiders all over your stabbing implement and probably your hand.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.

Tactical Bonnet posted:

As a rule, I try not to judge people by how they dress.

However, when your sunglasses are made out of spiders the nicest thing I'm going to say to you is "OHGODWHY," before stabbing you in your creepy spider-covered face.

You rude spider-racist. :colbert:

How can you have a cool skeleton avatar but hate spiders?? P hosed up imo

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

You'd be distressed too if some pile of bones just told you your favorite hat was stupid.
Excuse me, Mighty Dicktron.

But it has nothing to do with race OR the spiders themselves. It's the undeniable fact that anyone holding a spooky wizard staff, wearing two skulls and sunglasses made out of spiders is clearly evil.

Tactical Bonnet fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Oct 10, 2014

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer

Kemper Boyd posted:

I've been for about a year working on something that might be described as an expression of frustration towards how bad 7th Sea is. Or post-Middle Earth Early Modern weird fantasy.

Not the whole game but a significant part of the illustrations yes.

This sounds awesome. :)

vuk83
Oct 9, 2012
I request some cool star wars character art. Especially non jedi

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

vuk83 posted:

This gallery might be right up your alley.

https://imgur.com/gallery/rNPff

Edit: Sample of images from the gallery:

Green Intern fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Oct 10, 2014

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

vuk83 posted:

The above is good. Also take a look at any FFG Star Wars RPG products from their new lines (Edge of The Empire, Age of Rebellion and Legacy of the Force). The art is really great and very non Jedi-centric, except for the last book.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Fiend Computer posted:

Ah, an excuse to post some of my arts:

(yes, the knuckle tattoos spell love and hate in futhark)

Also, these two, which don't quite fit the brief but are my favourites:

Peas and Rice
Jul 14, 2004

Honor and profit.
Oh drat. Do you do character portraits on commission?

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

I don't, and I've not drawn for a LONG-rear end time. Those are probably 4 or 5 years old now.

But I'd probably be willing to dust off the old tablet for an interesting project, what do you have in mind?

(I might well be able to fulfil it anyway, the game I drew those for has a LOT of great character art, and it's all GPL licensed.)

Tesla was right
Apr 3, 2009

Whats with all the robot sex avatars?

thespaceinvader posted:

(I might well be able to fulfil it anyway, the game I drew those for has a LOT of great character art, and it's all GPL licensed.)

I agree. Battle for wesnoth owns bones.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

gently caress yeah it does. I was (technically still am, though it's a semi-emeritus position at this point) Deputy Art Director and we have some gorgeous artwork.

I should put a dump of it up here one of these days.

This is probably my favourite, and you can scout around on github for the rest:

I did most of the Dwarves, Drakes, Saurians, a couple of Orcs, the Death Knight below, and a couple of campaigns, plus a bunch of the unit sprite animations, much of it in collaboration with other artists.

PYF Wesnoth portraits!

Peas and Rice
Jul 14, 2004

Honor and profit.

thespaceinvader posted:

I don't, and I've not drawn for a LONG-rear end time. Those are probably 4 or 5 years old now.

But I'd probably be willing to dust off the old tablet for an interesting project, what do you have in mind?

Oh poo poo, awesome!

I've basically got Betty from Rat Queens, but dressed slightly less provocatively and not drunk 24/7.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

She's the tiny angry halfling?

No halflings in Wesnoth.

And to be honest, not something it terribly interests me to draw I'm afraid. Sorry to disappoint.

This is the closest I can think of from the Wesnoth batch but not really very close at all (also, one I've not seen before, which shows how closely I've been paying attention!)

E: now with free snake-lich and complementary jar of eyeballs.

thespaceinvader fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Oct 10, 2014

Peas and Rice
Jul 14, 2004

Honor and profit.
No worries, the top one's pretty great actually!

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?
Have some wizards:

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.

vuk83 posted:

If you can find high-resolution versions of it, the art from the card game in SWG was usually pretty baller. The stormtrooper punching a gungan a few posts up is actually originally from there, I'm pretty sure.

e: Here's a gallery with some of it.

Tumblr of scotch fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Oct 11, 2014

Ktzi
Aug 1, 2006

There are plenty of spiders!
I'm looking for ogresses. Specifically, big bulky ladies who might not look like she's going to rip your arms off, but has the obvious -potential- to. A player in one of my games wants to play a friendly giantess and I have no idea how to make one look 'right'.

In return, here's some stuff I drew.

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...
Is one eye a dealbreaker? I drew these:

Also, do you have a tumblr or anywhere you post your art? It's nice.

Sole.Sushi
Feb 19, 2008

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!

Ktzi posted:

A fantasy version of Glory?

OmanyteJackson
Mar 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ktzi posted:

I'm looking for ogresses. Specifically, big bulky ladies who might not look like she's going to rip your arms off, but has the obvious -potential- to. A player in one of my games wants to play a friendly giantess and I have no idea how to make one look 'right'.

Don't know if this counts as bulky but I just drew this.

Zeerust
May 1, 2008

They must have guessed, once or twice - guessed and refused to believe - that everything, always, collectively, had been moving toward that purified shape latent in the sky, that shape of no surprise, no second chance, no return.
I'm participating in a game of Burn Legend as an ex-boxer who uses solar-powered martial arts. How much BURNING SPIRIT can we get in here?

Falstaff
Apr 27, 2008

I have a kind of alacrity in sinking.

That's a fantastic design, OmanyteJackson. Do you have a web page for your art anywhere?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I need a pirate with as many pistols as possible. Preferably lady pirate, and even more preferably, one who isn't dressed like she's starring in a tattoo on a sailor's arm. Honestly, that part is even more important than the pistols thing.

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot

Poison Mushroom posted:

I need a pirate with as many pistols as possible. Preferably lady pirate, and even more preferably, one who isn't dressed like she's starring in a tattoo on a sailor's arm. Honestly, that part is even more important than the pistols thing.

Well, there's pathfinder's Lirianne that comes to mind. Not sure if its what you're looking for though given the elf features and Wayne Reynolds signature WTF outfits

vuk83
Oct 9, 2012
Anyone have some dungeon maps. Especially isometric ones with nice art.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Gravy Train Robber posted:

Well, there's pathfinder's Lirianne that comes to mind. Not sure if its what you're looking for though given the elf features and Wayne Reynolds signature WTF outfits

Seriously what is the god drat deal with Wayne Reynolds and those ridiculous leggings :tizzy: