Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

life_source posted:

mirclas

i am - - - -

- - ashamed
of him
and this entire
thread

Beautiful. And hey, that analysis of the horse gif Hussie posted was right, we DID get an update on the 8th of October.

Space Cadet Omoly fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Oct 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fortis
Oct 21, 2009

feelin' fine
I hope someone calls Caliborn a 'little green toilet elf' now.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

I tried messing with the latest KC green comic to see if I could help it feel better.
http://imgur.com/a/WwCVN

Still a soulless husk :(

And while I was doing that, Hussie provided :3

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I wonder what that means.

I'm taking it that Hella Jeff is John in this case, the frog is either Caliborn or Dirk, more likely Caliborn, and the Clam has to be either the Batterwitch or Meenah.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Sweet Bro And Hella Jeff is good, and i like it.

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

Time to get theorycrafting!

Okay, so the frog obviously represents Caliborn. The giant clam at the end is like Meenah's / the Batterwitch's / Aranea's clamshell phones. Jeff... not sure, but he has his leg cut off.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Bobulus posted:

Time to get theorycrafting!

Okay, so the frog obviously represents Caliborn. The giant clam at the end is like Meenah's / the Batterwitch's / Aranea's clamshell phones. Jeff... not sure, but he has his leg cut off.

The clamphones will gain access to the net, clearly.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Beautiful. And hey, that analisis of the horse gif Hussie posted was right, we DID get an update on the 8th of October.
Not quite!

Hussie's Twitter posted:

the tinfoil hat crowd was pretty close with their analysis (left), but the truth (right) is always far more sinister.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe
This is the best thing.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Ah. The true SBaHJ experience.

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE
Basically KC's SBAHJ is either Sam's Club or New Coke and Hussie's SBAHJ is Coca Cola CClassic.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Solaris Knight posted:

Basically KC's SBAHJ is either Sam's Club or New Coke and Hussie's SBAHJ is Coca Cola CClassic.

Diet Sam's Choice cola.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Check out how Hella Jeff is one-legged in that starting panel. The frog has the same kind of eyes as every other animal that's appeared, except the dog. The artifact of the clamshell closing is made of right angles, like Caliborn's art.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Alright time to start over analizing the latest Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff:

Jeff (that's the blue shirt guy right?)is Caliborn (complete with missing leg). The frog is Dirk (a prince) or some other hero, it doesn't really matter who. What matters is Caliborn is going to have a chance to catch this hero, but arrogantally refuse not to for some reason and toss away the weapon he was going to use to catch them with.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
I think Jeff throws the net into the water because he doesn't want the frog, and then the clamshell eats the net.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Sweet Bro is there, too.

Fred is on
Dec 25, 2007

Riders...
IN SPACE!
The frog is KC Green, whom Hussie just called the pronce of his stupid dick.

H.P. Shivcraft
Mar 17, 2008

STAY UNRULY, YOU HEARTLESS MONSTERS!
I thought the severed leg was a bong.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

H.P. Shivcraft posted:

I thought the severed leg was a bong.

This happened to me in Real Life. This is not a joke.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

This happened to me in Real Life. This is not a joke.

I'm sorry you had to go through that.

H.P. Shivcraft
Mar 17, 2008

STAY UNRULY, YOU HEARTLESS MONSTERS!
I am also sorry, net cafe scandal.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

he's still got it

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Speaking of twitter, https://twitter.com/kcgreenn/status/519945058955821056

It looks like we all have some apologizing to do....

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
This just in: SA unapologetic bullies, heres the weather.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
KC Green's SBAHJ comics sucked and I don't give a darn if a random twitter person told Andrew Hussie and KC Green I'm mean because of it :toot:

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Hey KC, if you're reading this, I don't think your comics are funny. Suck it, fatso! CHOKE ON IT!!!!!!!!

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I actually like KC Green's comics, and I thought the Dorian Gray T-shirt thing was pretty entertaining. So, yeah, there you go.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.

Freak Futanari posted:

Hey KC, if you're reading this, I don't think your comics are funny. Suck it, fatso! CHOKE ON IT!!!!!!!!

I'd expect as much from a Vriska supporter. :colbert: Horribleville and the Anime Club and more recently, his collaboration with Anthony on Back are great.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Zeruel posted:

I'd expect as much from a Vriska supporter. :colbert: Horribleville and the Anime Club and more recently, his collaboration with Anthony on Back are great.

Horribleville and the Anime Club were great, yes, but he hasn't made anything funny in a long, long time. At this point he's the Simpsons of webcomics. (For comparison, Homestuck is Family Guy.)

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

This new SBaHJ is haunting. Beautiful. Perfect.

Also frogs are universes in Homestuck, so I would have figured the frog represents a universe. But who knows?

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
I just read KC's SbaJ comics as gunshow comics instead of SBaHJ comics, that works pretty well.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Android Blues posted:

This new SBaHJ is haunting. Beautiful. Perfect.

Also frogs are universes in Homestuck, so I would have figured the frog represents a universe. But who knows?

Homestuck will end with a Men in Black sequence showing Bro & Jeff calling the kids + trolls universe frog the prince of their dick.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Freak Futanari posted:

Horribleville and the Anime Club were great, yes, but he hasn't made anything funny in a long, long time. At this point he's the Simpsons of webcomics. (For comparison, Homestuck is Family Guy.)

Whoa man, that was just cruel.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
attn twitter people reading this thread: KC Green's comics are bad not because they are different from classic sbahj, but because they are not funny.

for comparison, the edits in this thread are also bad because they are not funny.

either way kc green is bad at humor these days.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

cry moar b*tch

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

A big flaming stink posted:

attn twitter people reading this thread: KC Green's comics are bad not because they are different from classic sbahj, but because they are not funny.

for comparison, the edits in this thread are also bad because they are not funny.

either way kc green is bad at humor these days.

Looks like these entitled online comic readers have some growing up to do

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Oh poo poo... Oh poo poo. Is this thread causing some Twitter Drama?

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

mabels big day posted:

Oh poo poo... Oh poo poo. Is this thread causing some Twitter Drama?

I hope not, I don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

The return of Homestuck thus far has been one SBaHJ comic and Andrew Hussie basically telling this thread to pound sand, and I love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
Was this thread really the only place on THE ENTIRE INTERNET that was criticizing KC Green's SBaHJ comics?