Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

The Worldwide Deadly Gangster Communist President
New page is up.

I know Nautilus is being kinda stupid right now, but I can't stay mad at her. She sounds so happy! :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

Lord_Ventnor posted:

New page is up.

I know Nautilus is being kinda stupid right now, but I can't stay mad at her. She sounds so happy! :allears:

FTFY.

Oz
Sep 10, 2003

Minion Of Relin
I was wondering if there was going to be a transgender character in this comic.

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤

Oz posted:

I was wondering if there was going to be a transgender character in this comic.
She might not be transgendered so much as simply mis-remembered. Just like Cuke's dad said, there's no place in Heroic Legend for little sisters, and it's possible that the people who recounted the legends just re-gendered her in their stories.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I'm a little biased, but I hope she is trans. Exposure!

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
People are talking about another new page that went up:

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-540/

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
Well, it'd make sense since Gigi is all about the paper marios. Wasn't there a trans villain in one of the paper marios? who later went good and joined the party ohgodletthishappen

e: Confirmed via twitter, anyway. Cool!

SexyBlindfold fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Oct 4, 2014

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Considering how often s/he keeps hir face and features in shadow and seems to adopt the sneaky approach, maybe the heroes keep mistaking her for whatever patsy she recruits?

Dovi
Feb 21, 2013

Yeah, and Peridot just likes Almond as a friend

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
How does a plant creature even have a gender?

You know what I have officially put far too much thought into this which is to say any thought.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

TwoPair posted:

You know what I have officially put far too much thought into this which is to say any thought.

When a stamen and a pistil love each other very much,

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

TwoPair posted:

Plants such as ginkos, willows, and cannabis are dioecious, meaning all the flowers on an individual plant are entirely male or female :eng101:

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Oct 4, 2014

Oz
Sep 10, 2003

Minion Of Relin

Squidster posted:

She might not be transgendered so much as simply mis-remembered. Just like Cuke's dad said, there's no place in Heroic Legend for little sisters, and it's possible that the people who recounted the legends just re-gendered her in their stories.

https://twitter.com/gigideegee/status/518460449302380544

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

I wonder how long Rosemaster has been Rosemaster? I've forgotten whether Nautilus knew how many times the Nightmare Knight had come back.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride

Gigi is pretty much the coolest person in webcomics, but that's not saying much. :v:

edit: also Nightmare Knight is pretty progressive for an unfathomable force of darkness!

Filthy Haiku fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Oct 4, 2014

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Filthy Haiku posted:

Gigi is pretty much the coolest person in webcomics, but that's not saying much. :v:

edit: also Nightmare Knight is pretty progressive for an unfathomable force of darkness!

Well it puts a new dimension on his discomfort with Rosemaster before...

Alopex
May 31, 2012

This is the sleeve I have chosen.

Filthy Haiku posted:

I like to think as Nightmare as a dad who doesn't know how to deal with his eight disaster children who have spent literally 100,000 years trying to do their chores and failing at it. He's not mad, he's just disappointed.

(heartwarming family sitcom spinoff go go go)

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Tenebrais posted:

I wonder how long Rosemaster has been Rosemaster? I've forgotten whether Nautilus knew how many times the Nightmare Knight had come back.

Nautilus didn't know. The continual resurrection of NK was news to pretty much everybody besides the Dream Oracle.

Sato
Apr 28, 2013
Looks like I got Thornmaster after all. :haw:

Alopex posted:

I like to think as Nightmare as a dad who doesn't know how to deal with his eight disaster children who have spent literally 100,000 years trying to do their chores and failing at it. He's not mad, he's just disappointed.

(heartwarming family sitcom spinoff go go go)

Wouldn't it be seven? Otherwise love this.

Is it sad I'm more interested in whatever Cabbage/Cabbage's FK Doppelganger is doing than whatever Rosemaster's evil plan is? Not that I don't care, but, I mean, Cabbage!

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

Im, too sexy for your teatime
Too sexy for your teatime
That tea that you're just driiinkiing

Sato posted:

Wouldn't it be seven? Otherwise love this.

You're forgetting Nightmare Jr., who will later be retconned into being Nightmare Knight's only kid and the Disaster Masters into just some jerks he hangs around with.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Male Man posted:

You're forgetting Nightmare Jr., who will later be retconned into being Nightmare Knight's only kid and the Disaster Masters into just some jerks he hangs around with.
At least until Cucumber Squash Bros 4, where the Disaster Masters will come back as alternate costumes.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I guess this makes Rosemaster a transPLANT.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I refuse to believe that Rosemaster and Nautilus won't end up being friends.

C'mon Rosemaster, you can act as cold and calculating as you want but we all know the little fishy princess is going to make your heart bloom.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I refuse to believe that Rosemaster and Nautilus won't end up being friends.

C'mon Rosemaster, you can act as cold and calculating as you want but we all know the little fishy princess is going to make your heart bloom.
Right before they murder her.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

I guess this makes Rosemaster a transPLANT.

I am ashamed I didn't think of this, and you should be ashamed for exposing that terrible pun to the world.

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!
still sticking with weedmaster

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

WarpedNaba posted:

I am ashamed I didn't think of this, and you should be ashamed for exposing that terrible pun to the world.

Would you say the puns need Pruning?

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Rosemaster is going to end up being the princess before going back to being an orb and it will be super sad.

PubicMice
Feb 14, 2012

looking for information on posts
Thorns are phallic, roses are yonic. Probably not meaningful in any way, but kinda funny.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

PubicMice posted:

roses are yonic.

I learnt a word!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

WarpedNaba posted:

I learnt a word!
A word that I will now use at every opportunity.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

There's a guy on these forums with the name Yonic Symbolism

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think they're called Rita Repulsa now.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Tollymain posted:

I think they're called Rita Repulsa now.

So what you're saying is this person picks the best names?

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

So what you're saying is this person picks the best names?

No one's saying that.

...because it goes without saying. :v:

Yak of Wrath
Feb 24, 2011

Keeping It Together
I don't think they are going to be friends :(

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-541/

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Nautilus is hosed, she's a pure water-type aint no way she's going to be able to fight Rosemaster without some sort of gimmick or two.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Rosemaster hates people with glasses. With Nautilus' glasses removed in the last panel, the fight is over.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

pandaK posted:

Nautilus is hosed, she's a pure water-type aint no way she's going to be able to fight Rosemaster without some sort of gimmick or two.

Maybe Liquus knows Ice Beam?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat

Neo_Crimson posted:

Maybe Liquus knows Ice Beam?

Possibly, he already knows thundershock after all.