Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bearic
Apr 14, 2004

john brown split this heart

eigenstate posted:

The clip is actually from Vesti Nedeli (News of the week), Kiselev's program: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiPYWmm-wjs It's the preview for an upcoming film called "MH-17: Interrupted flight" by Arkady Mamontov to be aired Oct 11 at 6:55pm, so set your DVRs. :) It even has a guy wielding a pointing stick in front of a whiteboard filled with every conceivable crash scenario. I guess a whiteboard is really convenient if you needs to change something fast later. :)
For reference to everyone who doesn't know, Mamontov blaimed the Russian LGBT community for the Chelyabinsk meteorite and Kiselev is the guy who said that Russia could turn USA into radioactive dust, and said this (c/p from Wikipedia):
In one televised commentary, he said "[Gays] should be prohibited from donating blood, sperm,... And their hearts, in case they die in a car accident, should be buried or burned as unfit for extending anyone's life,"[2] suggesting that the internal organs of homosexuals should be burned and buried rather than be accepted for organ transplants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntpunch
Oct 3, 2003

A monkey in a long line of kings
Someone should suggest to the Westboro Baptists that they could get legit television time if they emigrated to Russia.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Cuntpunch posted:

Whether it's Russia-as-master-race or there-are-no-food-shortages, these are attractive lies and believing them is some small comfort in a world where their society is rotting.

One thing is from what I can tell there really aren't food shortages, the price of food may be going up but availability of products hasn't changed.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

About 20,000 people protested in Yerevan today against joining the Eurasian Union.

http://www.interfax.com/newsinf.asp?id=543140

quote:

October 10, 2014 21:29

Thousands rally in Yerevan against Armenia's accession to Eurasian Economic Union

YEREVAN. Oct 10 (Interfax) - Thousands of people have gathered on Freedom Square in the center of Yerevan for a rally against the country's accession to the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU).

Police have put the number of participants at over 14,000, and the organizers claim there are 20,000 of them.

"Once again, ignoring the people's will, [President] Serzh Sargsyan today put his signature on the document [a treaty on Armenia's accession to the EAEU]," Raffi Ovannisian, the leader of the opposition party Heritage, said at the rally.

The rally, which was previously sanctioned by the city hall, has been organized by three parliamentary opposition parties, i.e. Heritage, the Armenian National Congress led by first Armenian President Levon Ter-Petrosian, and Prospering Armenia led by businessman Gagik Tsarukian.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

vegaji posted:

For reference to everyone who doesn't know, Mamontov blaimed the Russian LGBT community for the Chelyabinsk meteorite and Kiselev is the guy who said that Russia could turn USA into radioactive dust, and said this (c/p from Wikipedia):
In one televised commentary, he said "[Gays] should be prohibited from donating blood, sperm,... And their hearts, in case they die in a car accident, should be buried or burned as unfit for extending anyone's life,"[2] suggesting that the internal organs of homosexuals should be burned and buried rather than be accepted for organ transplants.

So he believes homosexuals should be disposed of like vampires. drat Russia is weird. :downs:

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different

quote:

Sweden and Finland plan joint airspace surveillance
Finnish and Swedish defence ministers are pushing for more intense Nordic defence cooperation to watch over both countries’ skies. The goal is to prevent possible airspace violations against the backdrop of a number of recent incursions by Russian aircraft.

During his first official visit to Finland, Swedish defence minister Peter Hultqvist and his counterpart Carl Haglund said Friday that the two governments were considering joint air surveillance and enhanced information sharing about the status of both countries’ airspace.

The ministers said their objective is to anticipate the kinds of airspace incursions by Russian craft that both countries have experienced in recent times.

http://yle.fi/uutiset/sweden_and_finland_plan_joint_airspace_surveillance/7522985

It wasn't mentioned in the article but apparently there also plans to allow both countries to use each other's airbases.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

vegaji posted:

And he was appointed by Putin as head of Rossiya Segodnya, so this sort of as official as news gets in Russia.

3peat
May 6, 2010

Best Friends posted:

The ethnic Russians posting in this thread are more "lol you can't stop us" than expressing any real fear so I'm not sure that's true.

That's not true, most actual russians itt make level-headed and intelligent posts.
Also let's not demonize a whole people because some of them/their leadership are idiots, please

3peat
May 6, 2010

Hey ya'll, ya boi 3peat is back to tell you that today is the greatest day of the year, as it's the day when Bucharest will host the Trianon Derby!

To tide us over, let's take a look at last year's Trianon Derby, also held in Bucharest:

Last year, the visiting Hungarian fans only destroyed a train, a few buses, a few sections of the stadium and the historical center of Bucharest. And they only suffered one dead and a few dozen injured. Quite tame for the proud descendants of Attila and Genghis Khan. Meanwhile, the Romanian fans couldn't reach the Hungarians because of the army of gendarmes between them, so they had to contend with beating each other up. Will this year's events top last year? I hope they do!

As for the actual football, these are two of the worst teams in the world; the game will make the Special Olympics look like the World Cup final. Can't wait!

And finally, a polandball :D

illrepute
Dec 30, 2009

by XyloJW
I'm enjoying the little Roma-ball cutely napping on the front bumper. Too bad about the stupid ball-meme's racism.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

3peat posted:

That's not true, most actual russians itt make level-headed and intelligent posts.
Also let's not demonize a whole people because some of them/their leadership are idiots, please

Seconding.

Anyway, as I mentioned in the return of fascism to Europe thread, Dveri HQ in Belgrade is spending quite a bit of money to get as many members of their various branches to show up at the Serbia vs Albania football game. I suspect they'll try to cause some sort of incident to try to undo the positive results of the recent EU report and the Pride Parade in Belgrade.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
So I guess with the Russians, the ethnic Hungarians are also the "bad guys"?

3peat
May 6, 2010

Ardennes posted:

So I guess with the Russians, the ethnic Hungarians are also the "bad guys"?

What?

my dad posted:

Anyway, as I mentioned in the return of fascism to Europe thread, Dveri HQ in Belgrade is spending quite a bit of money to get as many members of their various branches to show up at the Serbia vs Albania football game. I suspect they'll try to cause some sort of incident to try to undo the positive results of the recent EU report and the Pride Parade in Belgrade.

Romania-Hungary and Serbia-Albania in one day, it's like the Balkan Christmas :D

3peat fucked around with this message at 12:38 on Oct 11, 2014

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

3peat posted:

Hey ya'll, ya boi 3peat is back to tell you that today is the greatest day of the year, as it's the day when Bucharest will host the Trianon Derby!

To tide us over, let's take a look at last year's Trianon Derby, also held in Bucharest:

Last year, the visiting Hungarian fans only destroyed a train, a few buses, a few sections of the stadium and the historical center of Bucharest. And they only suffered one dead and a few dozen injured. Quite tame for the proud descendants of Attila and Genghis Khan. Meanwhile, the Romanian fans couldn't reach the Hungarians because of the army of gendarmes between them, so they had to contend with beating each other up. Will this year's events top last year? I hope they do!

As for the actual football, these are two of the worst teams in the world; the game will make the Special Olympics look like the World Cup final. Can't wait!

Next time I'm in Europe I think I will avoid the sports venues :stare:

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

"Quite tame for the proud descendants of Attila and Genghis Khan."

Did I misread the "breadcrumbs" here? I guess it was only in jest.

quote:

Next time I'm in Europe I think I will avoid the sports venues

Avoid them if there is a game between two countries/two clubs who hate each other's guts.

Ardennes fucked around with this message at 12:39 on Oct 11, 2014

Kopijeger
Feb 14, 2010

3peat posted:

What flag is the one on the roof supposed to be?

ringu0
Feb 24, 2013

3peat posted:

I need some help with the context. What do the banners say on these photos? What's the significance of both dates, 1914 and 1918?

3peat
May 6, 2010

Ardennes posted:

"Quite tame for the proud descendants of Attila and Genghis Khan."

Did I misread the "breadcrumbs" here? I guess it was only in jest.

Oh that was supposed to be a joke post about the idiotic nationalism surrounding this game, and romanian nationalists call hungarians "mongols", while hungarian nationalists call romanians "gypsies"; sorry if you found it problematic :)

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.
I thought it was about the great ideology of Turanism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turanism

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

ringu0 posted:

I need some help with the context. What do the banners say on these photos? What's the significance of both dates, 1914 and 1918?

1914 is before Romania joined the war, and 1918 was the war ended. That said, 1920 is probably more important because thats when the territory that Romania was supposed to receive was actually formally acknowledged. In 1919, Romania and Hungary also fought a war which dissolved the Hungarian Soviet Republic which was the only geninue communist state to form along with the Soviets during that period.

Trianon was important because it formally broke up the Kingdom of Hungary into roughly present-day borders, Hungarians are still pissed about this because a rather large Hungarian minority was left outside their borders and it has more or less fueled Hungarian revanchism to this day. Hungary allied with Nazi Germany in part to revise those borders.

quote:

Oh that was supposed to be a joke post about the idiotic nationalism surrounding this game, and romanian nationalists call hungarians "mongols", while hungarian nationalists call romanians "gypsies"; sorry if you found it problematic

Yeah it is rather hard to tell it was a "joke" to be honest. That said, it isn't a Eastern Europe thread if you can't make "jokes" about your ancestral enemies. Most of your post was pictures making ethnic Hungarians look stupid and violent. I remember visiting Cluj years ago and all the curbs and trash cans across town being painted the colors of the Romanian national flag.

On the other separate issue there is the only other issue of Kiselev being called "mainstream" when his views are still radical compared to what the average Russian actually believes. Also, there is also that poster that thinks Russians believe they are the "master race" that wants to conquer humanity.

Where do you draw the line on "justifiable xenophobia?"

Ardennes fucked around with this message at 13:09 on Oct 11, 2014

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

ringu0 posted:

1918 is beginning of Romanian-Hungarian war, won by Romania in 1920.

3peat
May 6, 2010

Ardennes posted:

Yeah it is rather hard to tell it was a "joke" to be honest. That said, it isn't a Eastern Europe thread if you can't make "jokes" about your ancestral enemies. Most of your post was pictures making ethnic Hungarians look stupid and violent. I remember visiting Cluj years ago and all the curbs and trash cans across town being painted the colors of the Romanian national flag.

Those weren't regular ethnic Hungarians, they were ultras with plenty of Jobbik members and other neonazis among them, and they were responsible for most of the violence last year; the only violence from Romanian ultras was when supporters of rival Bucharest clubs beat each other in the stands, which I did mention and posted pictures of.

About Cluj, those painted trashcans and park benches are the legacy of former mayor Funar, who became the butt of jokes here because of it. I don't know if any painted flags are left considering they have a more sane ( although corrupt and incompetent) mayor these days.

3peat
May 6, 2010

Kopijeger posted:

What flag is the one on the roof supposed to be?

Szekely flag.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Apparently at the CIS summit in Minsk yesterday Putin and president of Moldova Nicolae Timofti almost came to blows.

http://www.mk.ru/politics/2014/10/10/na-sammite-v-minske-putin-vstupil-v-rezkiy-konflikt-s-prezidentom-moldovy.html

quote:

CIS summit in Minsk, suddenly turned into a public flogging Poroshenko. Commonwealth leaders have condemned his absence at the annual meeting, and some participants were forced to admit that, unlike Western politicians have not yet had the opportunity to personally meet with the Ukrainian president. Vladimir Putin, in turn, entered into a verbal argument with the head of Moldova Nicolae Timofti, which is the same as Poroshenko, signed the Association Agreement with the EU. Journalists who could not hear what the president says, at some point, it seemed that they are about to mate with each other.

Opening the summit, President Alexander Lukashenko, who this year chairs the CIS instead of the head of Ukraine, was forced to admit that the community is going through difficult times. Louder voices of those who consider it dead and dead-end structure is not conducive to integration. "We categorically do not agree!" - Said the Belarusian President, offering colleagues "manly" to talk about the future of the community.

In the course of a brief discussion, it became public that the meeting participants are unanimous in their assessment: CIS - this is an important and useful format, but its potential is not fully utilized. "It is necessary to give a new breath to our organization and to the 25th anniversary, which will be celebrated in 2016, to develop a new concept of work" - suggested the future president of the CIS President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev. Uzbek leader Islam Karimov said that even those countries that at one time came out of the community - for example, Georgia - now regret what he had done. "The platform of the CIS until there is no substitute, and those who refuse it, harm themselves," - supported by the head of Kyrgyzstan Almazbek Atambayev.

In turn, Vladimir Putin called for the summit participants to pay attention to the development of economic cooperation. Now trade falls within the community, and the reason is not only in bad external conditions. "Adverse figures (and a fall in the first quarter was 9% -" MK ") are also due to the change of the political priorities of some of the participants - complained the Russian president - We have never been opposed to rapprochement with the EU and are ready to approach. Question in terms of our cooperation . problems are not due to the response or protective measures, and due to the fact that our partners do not consider it necessary to promptly, openly and professionally discuss all the risks that arise for the Russian economy and for other CIS countries due to the connection to other trade -ekonomicheskim associations. "

This rebuke was in response to a remark the president of Moldova Nicolae Timofti that posozhalel that after signing the agreement with the EU, Russia effectively closed its market for Moldovan goods. "It turns out that our country is pushed out of the CIS free trade zone" - complained to a Moldovan. However, Vladimir Putin has not found these arguments convincing: it was necessary to advance thinking, what impact will the documents signed in Europe, relations with other partners. "And where was Moldova? - He asked rhetorically, - We have repeatedly appealed to you with such a proposal, but a clear answer and have not received."

Discussion between GDP and Timofti continued even after the word passed to the President of Tajikistan. While Emomali Rahmon talked about external threats to the CIS by the Islamic State of Afghanistan and the Russian and Moldovan leaders exchanged very eloquent gestures and glances. Specific replica journalists have not heard, but at some point it seemed that they are about to grab each other's breasts. Passions impressed even sitting opposite Almazbek Aslambaeva. He took a pencil lying on the table and hastily wrote a note to Alexander Lukashenko. The intervention of the chairman, fortunately, was not necessary. Presidents took himself in hand.

Just at that moment, Islam Karimov in every way scolded Ukrainian leader Poroshenko, who has not appeared at a meeting in Minsk. If Old Man only diplomatically hinted it was wrong to decide the fate of the post-Soviet region, in Berlin or Milan, the Uzbek president bluntly called a spade a spade. "I want to ask one of us met face to face with Mr. Poroshenko? Credit! During this time he visited many European countries, especially in Brussels. And in other countries, we will not talk - public! But he found time to chat with us. Ukraine is still a member of the CIS, it would be good to find out - with whom she wants to be, "- said Karimov.

There is already flooded with emotions Ukrainian Ambassador Mikhail Yezhel, representing Square. He immediately tried to put their "two cents", but that did not stop the speaker. "You can shut up a little ?!" - asked Karimov, and when finally finished, the ambassador has cooled and has decided not to escalate an already nervous situation. Ezhel In his speech on behalf of the heads of CIS Poroshenko informed about the situation in the south-east of Ukraine. Though authorities According to him, doing everything possible to resolve the crisis, the situation remains complicated, as militias do not comply with the agreements reached and does not violate the use of weapons. "We call on all parties who have influence in the region, to use all his authority and to make every effort to influence the process, "- said Ezhel eloquent glances at Vladimir Putin, who by this time had already made his usual serene view.

Ahead of Presidents waited dinner, and not to spoil each other's appetite, they tried to finish the summit on an optimistic note. Next year in the CIS was unanimously proclaimed the "Year of Education" and Voronezh and Tajik Kulob were the first participants in the new humanitarian project "Cultural capital of the Commonwealth." In addition, all participants took Vladimir Putin's invitation to celebrate the 70th anniversary of Victory Day in Moscow.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

3peat posted:

Those weren't regular ethnic Hungarians, they were ultras with plenty of Jobbik members and other neonazis among them, and they were responsible for most of the violence last year; the only violence from Romanian ultras was when supporters of rival Bucharest clubs beat each other in the stands, which I did mention and posted pictures of.

It obviously highlights a lot of long standing animosity though and it doesn't take much to put two and two together even if it is a "joke."

I wonder if random posters will show up to call Hungarians or maybe even Serbians "Asiatics" like they do with Russians.

Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Ardennes posted:

Yeah it is rather hard to tell it was a "joke" to be honest.

I got it as a joke easy enough, maybe you're just a tightass?

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Cliff Racer posted:

I got it as a joke easy enough, maybe you're just a tightass?

It was certainly a "joke" with an edge to it.

Ardennes fucked around with this message at 14:17 on Oct 11, 2014

3peat
May 6, 2010

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Journalists who could not hear what the president says, at some point, it seemed that they are about to mate with each other.

the Russian and Moldovan leaders exchanged very eloquent gestures and glances. Specific replica journalists have not heard, but at some point it seemed that they are about to grab each other's breasts.

Sounds spicy.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

3peat posted:

Sounds spicy.

Google translate seems to think so.

Ukrainian news source claims that Russia National Unity, which is operating in Donbass, wants to extend the NovoRossyia brand to Belarus.

http://uapress.info/ru/news/show/42627/

quote:

Russian neo-Nazi organization Russian National Unity (RNE), actively participating in terrorist aggression on the Ukrainian Donbass, now calls on his supporters to start preparing to undermine the territorial integrity of the Republic of Belarus.

Such news adviser of the Minister of Defence of Ukraine, leader of the "common cause" Alexander Danyluk, the press in Ukraine.

According to him, on his page on the social network RNE was extended the following information:

"Getting to create groups? Brest National Republic (BNR), Vitebsk People's Republic (IRR), Gomel People's Republic (PLR), People's Republic of Grodno (PLR), Minsk People's Republic (MPR), Mogilev People's Republic (MPR)? In the photo: our old poster, before the Crimea: "

Earlier, Danyluk said that the position of the antiterrorist operation in the area Saur-Graves from Russia fired cadets Kolomna Higher Artillery School to pass state exams.

In this case, the Defense Ministry adviser Geletey appropriate application called the result "lustration of the brain" and advised the comments apply not to the Russian defense ministry, and in "another agency, where the issue prescriptions and make diagnoses."

The article doesn't state which social networks these statements were made. I did find this image here.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Oct 11, 2014

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

quote:

Journalists who could not hear what the president says, at some point, it seemed that they are about to mate with each other.
:staredog:

3peat
May 6, 2010

Trianon Derby update: the circus is about to start

Romanian ultras are gonna have a giant romanian flag which has the first article of the constitution written on it, which says that Romania is an unitary and indivisible state, which is supposed to make the hungarians angry cause they want Erdely; I really doubt they'll care tho

edit: they played the hungarian anthem, but you couldn't hear anything because of the boos and pyrotechnics; thankfully no violence yet, just a lot of smoke from the flares and stuff

edit2: the 2 groups of ultras are bombarding eachother with flares and firecrackers, so every 2-3 seconds you can hear a loud boom; this Fallujah atmosphere contrasts hilariously with the terrible football on the pitch
also I was too quick with the "no violence" part, apparently there's bad incidents among the romanian fans, and one fell from a high fence; I guess Steaua and Dinamo fans are beating eachother once again

edit3: the hungarians scored, but it was offside. this game is really bad, I almost want the hungarians to win and put us out of our misery

3peat fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Oct 11, 2014

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

3peat posted:

Yeah, as far as I can tell only a couple of russians appear to be actual putinistas and the most strident one is a recent acquisition.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Google translate seems to think so.

Ukrainian news source claims that Russia National Unity, which is operating in Donbass, wants to extend the NovoRossyia brand to Belarus.

http://uapress.info/ru/news/show/42627/

The article doesn't state which social networks these statements were made. I did find this image here.

Pro-Russian rebels popping up in Belarus would probably not be in keeping with Putin's goals at the moment, and the rebels have so far been almost entirely dependent on Russian backing. As interesting (read: worrying) as it would be to see Putin's support for ultranationalism and separatist violence go Frankenstein's Monster on him, it probably won't.

3peat
May 6, 2010

A recent poll on how Ukrainians are going to vote on October, 26 (parliamentary elections):

1. Petro Poroshenko’s bloc (Klychko) – 29.9%
2. Fatherland (Tymoshenko) – 8.7%
3. Radical party (Liashko) – 7.6%
4. Civic position (Hrytsenko) – 7.3%
5. People’s front (Jatseniuk) – 7.0%

The other parties, including the ex-party-of-regions organizations (the Opposition bloc and Strong Ukraine) as well as Svoboda and Right Sector, are way below the 5% barrier for entry into parliament.

55% to 72% of Ukrainians are going to vote.
http://www.gfk.ua/ua/news-and-events/press-room/press-releases/pages/20141010-press-release.aspx

Finlander
Feb 21, 2011

Dolash posted:

Pro-Russian rebels popping up in Belarus would probably not be in keeping with Putin's goals at the moment, and the rebels have so far been almost entirely dependent on Russian backing. As interesting (read: worrying) as it would be to see Putin's support for ultranationalism and separatist violence go Frankenstein's Monster on him, it probably won't.

I dunno, as far as I'm aware, arming radical groups, especially those in your own country, has backfired every single time in modern history. There's really no way this won't come back to bite Putin, I'd say. The question is mostly just how bad the situation will really get.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Finlander posted:

I dunno, as far as I'm aware, arming radical groups, especially those in your own country, has backfired every single time in modern history. There's really no way this won't come back to bite Putin, I'd say. The question is mostly just how bad the situation will really get.
Except that in this case the "radicals" are like 80% Russian regulars who I'm sure would be perfectly happy to murder their freedom-loving Donbass comrades.

Finlander
Feb 21, 2011

Rent-A-Cop posted:

Except that in this case the "radicals" are like 80% Russian regulars who I'm sure would be perfectly happy to murder their freedom-loving Donbass comrades.

Russian regulars are one of the minorities mostly in charge of command and being cannon fodder when they have to bail the terrorists out, I thought, while the majority was Russian right-wing extremists and terrorists, who Putin is now actively arming and training. I'm the last person to every call the Russian terrorists anything but.
The point is that arming and training terrorists in your own country so they can fight for you is an almost suicidal move which has never worked out for anybody. And while the idea of Putin getting hoisted by his own petard is cool and good to me, the amount of suffering and terror brought to, say, minorities in Russia, who will surely be the first to be targeted once the now emboldened, empowered and heavily armed terrorists return to Russia doesn't sound so great.

Maarek
Jun 9, 2002

Your silence only incriminates you further.

Finlander posted:

Encouraging radical groups from your own country to leave your borders and fight your political enemies has a much better track record, though. It's working out pretty well for Saudi Arabia, why not Russia too?

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

MeLKoR posted:

Yeah, as far as I can tell only a couple of russians appear to be actual putinistas and the most strident one is a recent acquisition.

Agreed, the putinistas just tend to emphasize their Russian-ness more because nationalists tend to be more obsessed with that kind of stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Stephen Fry has this blog about Estonia legalizing same sex marriage, and how the attack to stop it is coming from Religious conservatives in Russia and the United States.

http://www.stephenfry.uk/2014/10/06/everybodyestonia/

Novorossyia is the land flowing with milk and honey. Here is a supermarket in Krasnodon.

https://twitter.com/SputnikATO/status/521002378137722880

HUGE PUBES A PLUS fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Oct 11, 2014

• Locked thread