Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jeremy_X
Jul 27, 2006

Marie Callender's Baphomet Berry Pies, coming this Halloween.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

I'm sorry if you thought there was something dirty going on. It's just a more efficient way of transportation.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Nah, that's how they make go-karts.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

quote:

Trooper David Kedra was accidentally shot and killed while participating in a training exercise at the Montgomery County Public Safety Training Complex, in Plymouth Township, at approximately 4:45 pm.

During the exercise a live round was discharged and struck Trooper Kedra in the chest. He was flown to Temple University Hospital where he succumbed the injury.

Trooper Kedra had served with the Pennsylvania State Police for just over two years.

Read more: http://www.odmp.org/officer/22211-trooper-david-kedra#ixzz3FvTTc2mN

I just wanted to see if that picture was real.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
His weird tiny eyes are freaking me out.

Actuary X
Jul 20, 2007

Not really the best actuary in the world.
He must have had massive dreadlocks tucked up in that hat.

AlexanderCA
Jul 21, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Actuary X posted:

He must have had massive dreadlocks tucked up in that hat.

Also explains why the police shot him.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

If you click the link he has normal eyes and a normal hat. I don't know why someone decided to photoshop a random dead person to make them look weird.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

XCPuff
Nov 26, 2005

FEAR THIS MAN

AlexanderCA posted:

Also explains why the police shot him.

:vince:

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Really want to see this finished.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Wendell posted:

If you click the link he has normal eyes and a normal hat. I don't know why someone decided to photoshop a random dead person to make them look weird.

Hat big

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

I particularily like how they added "With balloons!" as an extra modifier, because thers another party gorilla playing saxophone out there competing with their business.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

Frostwerks posted:

Especially since the berry juices tend to explode and ooze over the crust when baking. Hence

Related

benito
Sep 28, 2004

And I don't blab
any drab gab--
I chatter hep patter

Octopus Pie is a delightful webcomic.

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004

Jabba the Snowman.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Frostwerks posted:

?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.
Some say...he once fell into a volcano and managed to walk out alive.

After giving severe burns to the volcano. :smug:

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

MorgaineDax posted:

Jabba the Snowman.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

YOu could paint it green and pass it off as Slimer.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
Saw this on FaceBook

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

ArtIsResistance posted:

Saw this on FaceBook

I am going to share this.

FadedReality
Sep 5, 2007

Okurrrr?

ArtIsResistance posted:

Saw this on FaceBook

This is really funny! It's like the dog is an edgy adolescent! Someone should make another one :lol:

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

Morally Inept's car located.

The Red Queen
Jan 20, 2007

You tricked me!

You said dis place was fun, but it ain't!

Shaman Ooglaboogla posted:

Morally Inept's car located.

Are there any sex crimes left that DON'T have their own go-to goon?

Big Bad Beetleborg
Apr 8, 2007

Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.

The Red Queen posted:

Are there any sex crimes left that DON'T have their own go-to goon?

Incest?

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"
There used to be some chick on here that defended her incestuous relationship with her father saying it was love not rape. If I remember correctly he started abusing her at a really young age too.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

Worms: Armageddon in real life.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Planet Piss
Dec 18, 2006

hey you kids, get out of my moat, it was not meant to be played in

B.H. Facials posted:

There used to be some chick on here that defended her incestuous relationship with her father saying it was love not rape. If I remember correctly he started abusing her at a really young age too.

There was also the goon who tried to defend filming his sister in the shower, and the other one that sniffed his sister's panties and melted down when someone found her and his parents and showed them the post he'd made

Pretty sure every gross thing has been done and posted about by goons. And goons have invented new ones as well(like the guy who saved his jizz in a bottle for a year)!

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

microwave

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Kinda tame compared to the other examples but I remember years ago some goon finding nudes of his step mother and became desperately pathetically in love with her to the point where she kicked him out of the house or something.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

B.H. Facials posted:

I thought this turned out to be bullshit, and somebody trying to be "edgy". Like that girl who was in a gang and made millions trading silver in Peru when she was 14 or some such.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli

Planet Piss posted:

There was also the goon who tried to defend filming his sister in the shower, and the other one that sniffed his sister's panties and melted down when someone found her and his parents and showed them the post he'd made
I think panty sniffer was fake. But the sister peeper wasn't.

Oh yeah the silversmith superstar at age 9 "making that silver sing" and hiring employes in her teens.

The reformed ex-triad member who turned her life around and studied hard! - while derailing a thread about the very topic.

I recall there was one who stored either his spunk or nipple lactate in bottles and then expected the only woman who'd was brave enough to enter a relationship be completely understanding when she found them under his bed.

Or the old classic of "I'm too lazy / suffer from apathy that I can't be arsed getting across the hall to piss, so I have here this jar...quite a few...".

• Locked thread