Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

SpookyLizard posted:

I remember early on when they talked about making the parkour really straightforward and simple because of how much parkour you'd be doing, having it be more complex would hinder gameplay. I think they shot themselves in the foot with that though, because they've sorta weakened it.

The mistake was not realizing that the parkour could be the gameplay.

Aleph Null posted:

Are you saying it should have been more like Mirror's Edge?

Yes because Mirror's Edge is the only platformer in the history of video games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

DStecks posted:

The mistake was not realizing that the parkour could be the gameplay.

Yes because Mirror's Edge is the only platformer in the history of video games

Nah. I was specifically thinking about the parkour controls for Mirror's Edge. It required skill to do it right.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Speaking of Mirror's Edge, I would have liked the time trials, but the points you have to hit are so small and specific that you really have to proceed via a specific path and set of moves to hit them, which they never make any effort to suggest. I think they'd have been better if they had either fewer or larger checkpoint areas, just giving you a handful points on the map to find the fastest way between without having to double back or climb to the top of a specific air conditioner somewhere along the way.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I used to like it when we still called 'parkour' things like 'jumping around'

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

An annoying thing about Diablo 3 is how the stats don't really make a lot of sense. You can look at two items and the first one will have higher bonuses but somehow give you worse stats. You're basically stuck relying on the simplified up/down arrow system. Also, playing the UEE version, I'm not sure I like the changes to the crafting system that requires more materials to do certain items.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

muscles like this? posted:

An annoying thing about Diablo 3 is how the stats don't really make a lot of sense. You can look at two items and the first one will have higher bonuses but somehow give you worse stats. You're basically stuck relying on the simplified up/down arrow system. Also, playing the UEE version, I'm not sure I like the changes to the crafting system that requires more materials to do certain items.

Noooooo don't do this. Affixes that have an orange dot next to them aren't figured into stat calculations because they're basically conditional bonuses. So if you have an item that gives you 20% more fire damage but -10% damage overall, but you use a lot of fire abilities, it's still an improvement.

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

peter gabriel posted:

They're two different concepts, though. There are parts of Uncharted, for example, that fall into the 'jumping around' genre that are certainly not parkour.

As long as we're on the subject, though...

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

I just started playing Skyrim and it's mostly pretty fun, but basically everything about horses is confusing or irritating. Like, why is riding a horse the best way to climb a mountain? And why can't I shoot fireballs from horseback? And given that you can't defend yourself from horseback, why are there things (like wolves) that attack you all the time when you're just trying to ride your horse somewhere? And do all animals move at the same speed? Because I think my horse should be able to outrun those wolves (but it can't). And when you do get attacked while riding, in the time it takes to dismount your horse will have started fighting back and seems to fight in preference to fleeing, which means that if you're being attacked by a sabre-tooth tiger or something you have to act really fast and hope to distract it before it kills your horse.

Non horse-related issues include:
  • NPCs I have to follow who walk faster than my walking speed but slower than my running speed. It seems calculated to be deliberately annoying.
  • Dialogue that can't be skipped because you're not in conversation mode.
  • Summoned creatures and zombies last way too short a time and are basically poo poo. It's almost always far easier to just kill things yourself than try to coax your minion into doing it.
Also, it seems like the map is just too big and open. I preferred Dragon Age: Origins where it seemed easier to know what you were supposed to do. And you didn't need to waste time trekking around through the countryside. Skyrim seems really unfocused and I feel like there should be more barriers that fall away as you progress rather than just letting you go wherever you want right from the beginning. I can go and find all these other towns and stuff, but I feel like I'm going to do a bunch of stuff there and then later the game is going to make me go there as part of the story and I'll get there and find no new stuff, just the poo poo I already did.

StandardVC10 posted:

Speaking of Mirror's Edge, I would have liked the time trials, but the points you have to hit are so small and specific that you really have to proceed via a specific path and set of moves to hit them, which they never make any effort to suggest. I think they'd have been better if they had either fewer or larger checkpoint areas, just giving you a handful points on the map to find the fastest way between without having to double back or climb to the top of a specific air conditioner somewhere along the way.
That was one of the problems with Mirror's Edge overall, it was just too linear. Those game mechanics wanted either an open world with plenty of ways to get around or at least levels with multiple paths, but in most cases it seemed like there was one way to go and that was it. The other major problem was the combat and if a sequel ever comes out I hope it's all parkour, no fighting.

peter gabriel posted:

You want to not have a word for that specific concept? Why? :confused:

Lurker Above
Jun 17, 2014

Tiggum posted:

Because I think my horse should be able to outrun those wolves (but it can't).
You can sprint while mounted. (Well, the horse is the one sprinting, but whatever.) It should be able to outrun pretty much anything.

Tiggum posted:

Dialogue that can't be skipped because you're not in conversation mode.
Coincidentally, sprinting is also the solution to this problem. If you sprint into the person talking, it'll shut them up and everything will continue as if they'd finished talking. Also great for shutting up annoying NPCs.

"Another wanderer here to-"
*BONK*
"Hey, watch it!"

"Do you get to the Cloud District-"
*BONK*
"Watch what you're doing!"

Tiggum posted:

NPCs I have to follow who walk faster than my walking speed but slower than my running speed. It seems calculated to be deliberately annoying.
There's a mod in the Steam Workshop called "Same Walk & Run Speeds" that fixes this. (I'm assuming you're playing on a PC because with a gamepad you just tilt the control stick a little more.)

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

Tiggum posted:

[*]NPCs I have to follow who walk faster than my walking speed but slower than my running speed. It seems calculated to be deliberately annoying.

This is a Thing Dragging Many Games Down. It was truly baffling in Nier, where you ran way faster than your NPC companions, so the solution was to have them literally teleport every twenty steps or so. Not subtly, either, there's a big loving flash of light and all of a sudden they're next to you again. Like, who the gently caress at Cavia decided that just appearing next to you was too immersion-breaking, but didn't listen to the guy who said "Uh, hey, boss, I think I've got a idea to avoid this problem before it even starts..."

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

ninjahedgehog posted:

This is a Thing Dragging Many Games Down. It was truly baffling in Nier, where you ran way faster than your NPC companions, so the solution was to have them literally teleport every twenty steps or so. Not subtly, either, there's a big loving flash of light and all of a sudden they're next to you again. Like, who the gently caress at Cavia decided that just appearing next to you was too immersion-breaking, but didn't listen to the guy who said "Uh, hey, boss, I think I've got a idea to avoid this problem before it even starts..."

Kaine can not climb ladders. If you find a ladder, she will run head long into it. Emil on the other hand will slowly levitate up because he's the man.
Speaking of ladders, I wish getting into Junk Heap didn't involve one - or you know, if there were more than one weapon forging place or if said forging place was Boar accessible.

The flower seed quest made me quit Nier (for now anyways).

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Tiggum posted:

Also, it seems like the map is just too big and open. I preferred Dragon Age: Origins where it seemed easier to know what you were supposed to do. And you didn't need to waste time trekking around through the countryside. Skyrim seems really unfocused and I feel like there should be more barriers that fall away as you progress rather than just letting you go wherever you want right from the beginning. I can go and find all these other towns and stuff, but I feel like I'm going to do a bunch of stuff there and then later the game is going to make me go there as part of the story and I'll get there and find no new stuff, just the poo poo I already did.

Wait, you're complaining that an Elder Scrolls game is too big and open? I thought the whole point of TES games was that you could go wherever.

The story isn't really important; it mostly points out the cool poo poo you can do and lets you go do it. Skyrim works really well if you can make your own fun.
:goonsay:

For actual content: The crossbow (long-range silent weapon) in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood breaks the stealth. It can be fired when you're blending, and from horseback (I think). It's expensive, for sure, but if you know what you're doing, you'll have the 12,000 monies required fairly quickly.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

LoonShia posted:

For actual content: The crossbow (long-range silent weapon) in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood breaks the stealth. It can be fired when you're blending, and from horseback (I think). It's expensive, for sure, but if you know what you're doing, you'll have the 12,000 monies required fairly quickly.

It's really hard to progress the story chronologically with different PCs and still make the game interesting. AC2 innovated by adding the double hidden blades and the gun for when you absolutely needed to kill someone and didn't care about the sound. Still, is the crossbow that different from the multitude of daggers that you got in AC1?

My biggest gripe with most of the AssCreed series is the lack of QC that went into the later titles. NPCs disappear, your character gets stuck in the ground, wonky geometry. And for the love of Christ, why do they constantly insist on inserting tailing missions with a razor thin margin of error???

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Lurker Above posted:

You can sprint
Well, there's a thing I didn't know. The horse is dead now anyway, it got itself killed one too many times and I couldn't be bothered reloading to save it.

LoonShia posted:

Wait, you're complaining that an Elder Scrolls game is too big and open? I thought the whole point of TES games was that you could go wherever.
That may be the case. I haven't played any of them before, except (I think) Oblivion for about ten minutes before I got bored. In any case, that is a thing that I don't much care for in this game that I'm playing.

BTW, is there a more efficient way to figure out how to make potions than just throwing ingredients together to see what sticks? Other than looking it up on the internet, I mean. I'd been collecting ingredients for ages and not doing anything with them, but then I started getting overburdened and decided to free up some space by making potions, but most of the time I'd get nothing and when I did get something it was usually something I didn't want so I'd just sell it anyway. It would be nice to know how to make the potions that restore health and mana though, those are handy.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Tiggum posted:

BTW, is there a more efficient way to figure out how to make potions than just throwing ingredients together to see what sticks?

Eat them. Shove the poison mushrooms and human flesh into your mouth. Consume eyeballs and whole bees.

Hobo By Design
Mar 17, 2009

Hobo By Intent or Robo Hobo?
Ramrod XTreme

Tiggum posted:

BTW, is there a more efficient way to figure out how to make potions than just throwing ingredients together to see what sticks? Other than looking it up on the internet, I mean. I'd been collecting ingredients for ages and not doing anything with them, but then I started getting overburdened and decided to free up some space by making potions, but most of the time I'd get nothing and when I did get something it was usually something I didn't want so I'd just sell it anyway. It would be nice to know how to make the potions that restore health and mana though, those are handy.

Nope, that's how it works. There are recipes, but they're kind of hard to find. The game sorts ingredients by their known effects, but it'd be nice if the game greyed out already-tried combinations. Eventually, from liberal mixing, there's enough effects on enough ingredients to consistently make something useful. It becomes a meta-game of intuiting how designers thought effects should be assigned. Some make sense (fly amanita causes frenzy), and some don't.

e: ^ nope, was wrong, I thought you needed the perk to find effects from eating ingredients.

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

Yeah, the discovery of alchemic properties is kinda the fun of the system. I very deliberately don't write down properties or make any effort to remember them so potionmaking stays fresh.

(IIRC there's a perk that makes eating an ingredient reveal two properties, but hilariously it's at the end of the alchemy perk tree so if you can unlock it you've almost certainly discovered the properties of every ingredient by then.)

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Hobo By Design posted:

Nope, that's how it works. There are recipes, but they're kind of hard to find. The game sorts ingredients by their known effects, but it'd be nice if the game greyed out already-tried combinations. Eventually, from liberal mixing, there's enough effects on enough ingredients to consistently make something useful. It becomes a meta-game of intuiting how designers thought effects should be assigned. Some make sense (fly amanita causes frenzy), and some don't.

e: ^ nope, was wrong, I thought you needed the perk to find effects from eating ingredients.

You can find the first effect without perks, which is enough to get started at least.

Occasionally alchemists sell recipes too, and I've found some on enemy mages.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Tiggum posted:

Skyrim horses

Honestly you're correct and horses are more trouble than they're worth. If you have Dawnguard, Arvak becomes the best horse. You can summon him on any flat surface, and he effectively becomes a mountain goat when you need to scale a pesky mountain. All you need is a ring or anything that boosts your magic(he takes like ~130 mana to summon). Otherwise, walking/fast travel is the way to get around.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Even back in Oblivion the only worthwhile horse was Shadowmere.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

carry on then posted:

Even back in Oblivion the only worthwhile horse was Shadowmere.

Yeah Shadowmere has a tendency to join you in a fight, even if he's several miles away at the time you start fighting. Arvak is the best.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Arvak is absolutely the best. Oh, he fell off a cliff and died? Whatever, summon him again.

If you put a perk point in Apprentice Conjuration you can summon him for just under the default 100 magicka, too.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I play a lot of it and undoubtedly love it, but it always bothers me how unfair the diplomatic choices in Civilization V are in some ways.
Basically, the AI get their own unique warning messages they can send people warning them to not build too close to them or spread religions to them, yet for some reason players don't get those diplomatic options at all. It's a big diplomatic no-no when I get caught doing it or breaking a promise about it, but I can't hold AI Civs to the same standard, either I have to go to war with them (without any in-game ability to establish casus belli, making me a warmongerer because there's no way for me to set diplomatic boundaries that the AI can set) or waste faith on Inquisitors. :argh: No dude, I'm maybe NOT okay with you building a city two inches away from me when there's a billion miles between us and your other cities. Personal space!
Bastards are already duplicitous enough, at least let me be able to take the same diplomatic actions they can. :colbert:

Also, I wish civs didn't spawn so close to each other. It's not that I shrink from the challenge, but it's just kind of anti-climactic, especially with gigantic maps. I like exploration and cold wars and poo poo.

moosecow333
Mar 15, 2007

Super-Duper Supermen!

TheFallenEvincar posted:

I play a lot of it and undoubtedly love it, but it always bothers me how unfair the diplomatic choices in Civilization V are in some ways.
Basically, the AI get their own unique warning messages they can send people warning them to not build too close to them or spread religions to them, yet for some reason players don't get those diplomatic options at all. It's a big diplomatic no-no when I get caught doing it or breaking a promise about it, but I can't hold AI Civs to the same standard, either I have to go to war with them (without any in-game ability to establish casus belli, making me a warmongerer because there's no way for me to set diplomatic boundaries that the AI can set) or waste faith on Inquisitors. :argh: No dude, I'm maybe NOT okay with you building a city two inches away from me when there's a billion miles between us and your other cities. Personal space!
Bastards are already duplicitous enough, at least let me be able to take the same diplomatic actions they can. :colbert:

Also, I wish civs didn't spawn so close to each other. It's not that I shrink from the challenge, but it's just kind of anti-climactic, especially with gigantic maps. I like exploration and cold wars and poo poo.

I think there is a way you can tell the AI to not do this. I believe it's under the discuss button on the diplo screen. Of course, most of the time they either tell you to go gently caress yourself, or say they won't and then do it anyway.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Tiggum posted:

You want to not have a word for that specific concept? Why? :confused:

I'm a fan of 'jumping around' or 'loving about' - they are fun to say

In Mirrors Edge for instance, while everyone else is talking about the merits of parkour in my mind she is jumping around a bit and loving about with walls and poo poo.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

These mobile defense scanners or whatever are really bringing Killzone Shadow Fall down for me. The game was okay not great up to this point, but these things are just a slog of getting around them to the little generators without being instantly vaporized either by it or the attendant mechs.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
The last boss in Half Life 2 sucked balls, after everything Gordon went through the final showdown is basically a 3D game of loving Pong.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

moosecow333 posted:

I think there is a way you can tell the AI to not do this. I believe it's under the discuss button on the diplo screen. Of course, most of the time they either tell you to go gently caress yourself, or say they won't and then do it anyway.
Yeah, I think I forgot about it. I guess it's just kind of a meaningless action when taken by the player but a meaningful one when taken by the AI.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
When did so many games games stop doing final bosses? I know that Call of Duty and would be weird if it had a final enemy that inexplicably took a ton of bullets to kill might be weird, but then sci-fi games that are perfectly conducive to massive, tricked-out enemies like Half-Life 2, Bulletstorm, and Warhammer 40K: Space Marine stopped doing them and replaced them with ~cinematic~ crap and QTEs.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Dr Christmas posted:

When did so many games games stop doing final bosses? I know that Call of Duty and would be weird if it had a final enemy that inexplicably took a ton of bullets to kill might be weird, but then sci-fi games that are perfectly conducive to massive, tricked-out enemies like Half-Life 2, Bulletstorm, and Warhammer 40K: Space Marine stopped doing them and replaced them with ~cinematic~ crap and QTEs.

I think what happens these days is the devs are making a game and after a few years the publishers are all like IS THAT GAME DONE YET NERDS? YOU HAVE 1 DAY TO FINISH IT and the devs then put in a QTE and ship it.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

TheFallenEvincar posted:

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Hobo By Design posted:

it'd be nice if the game greyed out already-tried combinations.
It does do that for ones that failed to produce any effect, so you only accidentally make a potion you already knew about rather than retrying a combo that doesn't work.

Dr Christmas posted:

I like to think that everyone secretly agrees with me that boss fights are terrible. I don't know how many games I've played up to the first boss and then just stopped playing forever.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Tiggum posted:

I like to think that everyone secretly agrees with me that boss fights are terrible. I don't know how many games I've played up to the first boss and then just stopped playing forever.

Well, I like to think everyone agrees that Megaman 9 and 10 were godawful cash-grabs at nostalgia rather than attempts to make good games, but that doesn't make that true either.

Boss fights are awesome, and games entirely about boss fights are awesomer. :c00lbert: Shadow of the Colossus, represent.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Rick_Hunter posted:

It's really hard to progress the story chronologically with different PCs and still make the game interesting. AC2 innovated by adding the double hidden blades and the gun for when you absolutely needed to kill someone and didn't care about the sound. Still, is the crossbow that different from the multitude of daggers that you got in AC1?

My biggest gripe with most of the AssCreed series is the lack of QC that went into the later titles. NPCs disappear, your character gets stuck in the ground, wonky geometry. And for the love of Christ, why do they constantly insist on inserting tailing missions with a razor thin margin of error???

I never really got what the purpose of the daggers was supposed to be in the Ezio trilogy. Theoretically they're a stealthy ranged KO, but not only was it difficult to actually find a spot where I felt like I needed them (in part due to their short-ish range), when I did come to those spots throwing a knife would just alert the guard and gently caress everything up instead of murdering him. I never figured out what I was doing wrong. In comparison, the crossbow has at least double if not triple the range and also can kill pretty much anything in one hit. If the hidden gun is a magnum the crossbow is a silenced sniper rifle. It's really par for the course for Brotherhood though; they really mucked around with the combat and overall balance for better or worse.

The problem with tailing missions is that I believe they use line of sight rather than just raw distance to determine whether or not you're falling behind, which is obnoxious because even when following them on the ground it's easy to not have them perfectly in sight, let alone when you're locked into climbing animations.

QuietLion
Aug 16, 2011

Da realest Kirby
Tailing missions in all other AssCreeds have nothing on how bad they were in Black Flag. I went for 100% synchro for the full game, and I would rather fight that bullshit legendary armored Spanish man o' war again than do the tailing missions in ships a second time.

Trying to avoid being detected by the target while swerving and doing circles to avoid alerting the ten warships that you have to pass by is not fun.

It was really nice being able to snag bonus money for assassination missions by just shooting the target with a berserk dart, though.

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009

moosecow333 posted:

Yeah. There's buttons in the discuss screens where you can tell them to go gently caress themselves, and at best they'll agree and do it anyway. Which may or may not give you the ability to get mad at them and the other civs not get pissy about it.

Of course even if you're declared war upon, you're still a warmonger for fighting back, and you can warmonger penalties for taking poo poo as a condition for peace.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Screaming Idiot posted:

Well, I like to think everyone agrees that Megaman 9 and 10 were godawful cash-grabs at nostalgia rather than attempts to make good games, but that doesn't make that true either.

Boss fights are awesome, and games entirely about boss fights are awesomer. :c00lbert: Shadow of the Colossus, represent.

Boss fights can be fun or a huge pain in the rear end that can ruin a game right off the bat, which I'm guessing might have something to do with the move away from them. Not everyone thinks they're fun or plays games as some kind of test of how many times they can beat their head against a boss before finally winning.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

One thing I find dragging down Super Smash Bros is there doesn't seem to be a way to easily see what moves you've unlocked for characters. It's just annoying to have to select a character, go into their customization menu and check each move to see what other moves have been unlocked for that direction.

The other annoying thing is that the badges seem a bit arbitrary. Some characters can wear certain badges of a type but not others, and there doesn't seem to be anything differentiating the badges. Some are common sense (oh, mirror dress can only be worn by a woman, makes sense. Silver sword can only be used by someone using a sword) but then you run into things like Kirby, who uses a sword for some moves and his smash, but can't equip the silver sword badge.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Randalor posted:

One thing I find dragging down Super Smash Bros is there doesn't seem to be a way to easily see what moves you've unlocked for characters. It's just annoying to have to select a character, go into their customization menu and check each move to see what other moves have been unlocked for that direction.

The other annoying thing is that the badges seem a bit arbitrary. Some characters can wear certain badges of a type but not others, and there doesn't seem to be anything differentiating the badges. Some are common sense (oh, mirror dress can only be worn by a woman, makes sense. Silver sword can only be used by someone using a sword) but then you run into things like Kirby, who uses a sword for some moves and his smash, but can't equip the silver sword badge.

Each character has only one type of equipment they can use, except badges which everyone can use. Ex: Mega Man gets arm cannons for attack, helmets for defense, and boosters for speed. This means even if it looks like he wears boots he can't use them for speed, and while the Crash Bomb looks like a drill he can't use drill weapons. It is kind of arbitrary, but its probably to stop some chars from having five times the options of others.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

Kimmalah posted:

Boss fights can be fun or a huge pain in the rear end that can ruin a game right off the bat, which I'm guessing might have something to do with the move away from them. Not everyone thinks they're fun or plays games as some kind of test of how many times they can beat their head against a boss before finally winning.

Another issue that I think could easily be solved by adding a simple toggle option.

Disable Boss Fights: YES/NO