Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Oh I know what you meant. I stand by my statement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

"Perhaps the fact the defendant had to be dragged out of the courtroom while declaring 'Death to you all, a Jihad on the court' may have had something to do with the revocation of his bond. That or calling the judge a bald-headed cock-sucker. Either way."

holocaust bloopers posted:

My school's legal office pitched an idea to the office of adult and veteran affairs about hosting an event to assist vets having items expunged from their record. Well the VA rep replied, "ABSOLUTELY NOT! THAT IS OFFENSIVE!"

Well the vet organization made up of vet students was like, "That's gonna be really popular tbh."

there are some states that have pro bono orgs dedicated to just this. I can't say I'm a fan of helping someone get a BCD removed if they were a turd (and that wouldn't happen anyway) But it is a little unfair that being administratively separated puts you on worse footing than someone fired from a civilian job for similar conduct issues. Get fired from kinkos and it's not like there's a piece of paper following you around everywhere saying "my previous employer thinks I suck."

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Gone Girl was such a hosed up movie

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
In a good way?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Unequivocally yes.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Man, that is just the best of two very brutal design worlds

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

No GAU-8, no deal. :colbert:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Hey lawyer chick. This has to be your new av.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKk0w6rQh34

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

"Perhaps the fact the defendant had to be dragged out of the courtroom while declaring 'Death to you all, a Jihad on the court' may have had something to do with the revocation of his bond. That or calling the judge a bald-headed cock-sucker. Either way."

zombie303 posted:

Hey lawyer chick. This has to be your new av.

yeah but I'm too lazy to upgrade. typing numbers is hard.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Happy Indignant White College Students Day!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

So this is a thing

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
I'm wearing that shirt right now

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Your mom is wearing that shirt right now

wait

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Her flip flops, his crippling depression, a perfect match

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Zeris posted:

So this is a thing

What's the ratio between combat specialties and technical/support roles? That shirt doesn't seem like much of a deterrent. Needs reflective tape

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Duzzy Funlop posted:

As someone forced into pseudo-veganism by gastroenterology, I'd like to tell all "moral-vegans" to get hosed with a rusty, aidsy kitchen knife.

Like, legit off yourselves for thinking eating cardboard makes you superior to anything or changes the world.

You did a month-long vegan "challenge" (with foods available to you because your spouse is rich, no less), you feel like you have more energy and are less fatigued through this divine revelation? loving sweet, whatever loving floats your ill-designed shitlord nutshell, go loving drown in the first disturbance of whatever idiotic calm body of water you dreamed up to pretend that your poo poo don't stink.

I'll be over here punching a cow right in the kisser because what the gently caress is it gonna do to stop me from doing so? loving retarded bovine shitheap with the most remote illusion of sentience that you don't want me to sock in the left eye and then throw over slash choke to death before turning it into scrumptious deliciousnes?s

Go fgucking sit on a blender

Seriously..

Not enough love for this post.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Kawasaki Nun posted:

What's the ratio between combat specialties and technical/support roles? That shirt doesn't seem like much of a deterrent. Needs reflective tape

You're assuming combat specialties are in any way more competent at protecting anyone.

And also assuming they are not crippled by injuries.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Honestly had to google what holiday people were posting about

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I don't give a gently caress what they call the holiday so long as I still get the day off

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I don't have the day off but it's nice to have a day where buses aren't loving my commute.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

On the topic of vegans AND Columbus day, I would like to share my local vegan restaurant's facebook status today.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Vasudus posted:

I don't give a gently caress what they call the holiday so long as I still get the day off

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Whoever wrote that has their philosophy degree hung up on a wall.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

holocaust bloopers posted:

Whoever wrote that has their philosophy degree hung up on a wall.

someone with a philosophy degree would have come to the conclusion that it served the indians right for being on our land before we got here

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
There's a food truck called off the rez that makes awesome frybread tacos, I think today makes as good a day as any to go get some.

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.
Nice. Just got a called today from QTC, the VA had scheduled me some C&P exams after 10 months. Unfortunately they scheduled them more than 2,000 miles away from me. QTC was kind enough to cancel the appointments, but they can't schedule new ones on my side of the country.

Just gotta wait to call the VA tomorrow since today is apparently a holiday.

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

Columbus is great. I mean, come on. Gremlins, The Goonies, Home Alone, the list goes on. No wonder he gets his own federal holiday.

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

I really love this. Is that an original?

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

ActusRhesus posted:

Jesus Christ.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

at the date posted:

Jesus Christ.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

zombie303 posted:

Jesus Christus.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Here we go

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Typically, after discovering an island and encountering a tribe of Indians new to them, the Spaniards would read aloud (in Spanish) what came to be called the Requirement. Here is one version:

I implore you to recognize the Church as a lady and in the name of the Pope take the King as lord of this land and obey his mandates. If you do not do it, I tell you that with the help of God I will enter powerfully against you all. I will make war everywhere and every way that I can. I will subject you to the yoke and obedience to the Church and to his majesty. I will take your women and children and make them slaves. ...The deaths and injuries that you will receive from here on will be your own fault and not that of his majesty nor of the gentlemen that accompany me.

first historical example of a formal counseling chit or page 11

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ActusRhesus posted:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Christoff posted:

Typically, after discovering an island and encountering a tribe of Indians new to them, the Spaniards would read aloud (in Spanish) what came to be called the Requirement. Here is one version:

I implore you to recognize the Church as a lady and in the name of the Pope take the King as lord of this land and obey his mandates. If you do not do it, I tell you that with the help of God I will enter powerfully against you all. I will make war everywhere and every way that I can. I will subject you to the yoke and obedience to the Church and to his majesty. I will take your women and children and make them slaves. ...The deaths and injuries that you will receive from here on will be your own fault and not that of his majesty nor of the gentlemen that accompany me.

Write this is Arabic and use C-130s & leaflet release containers to scatter it across the Arabian Peninsula

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Christoff posted:

christoff, show us on the doll where the chaplain touched you

• Locked thread