Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

I'm gonna need a gif of Sheamus puppeteering Sandow.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

There's no loving way that's who I think it is. I refuse to believe he actually hit something from the top.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Memento posted:

There's no loving way that's who I think it is. I refuse to believe he actually hit something from the top.

It even looks like he was trying to miss him and Harley just couldn't be bothered to get out of the way.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Yeah, 'hit' is a strong word for that.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Memento posted:

in like the second or third episode of nitro flair hits a top rope move on brian pillman like it's nothing. i don't know where the "he never hit anything from the top" thing came from.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Cardboard Box posted:

in like the second or third episode of nitro flair hits a top rope move on brian pillman like it's nothing. i don't know where the "he never hit anything from the top" thing came from.

Cuz he rarely does. One of his things is to climb the turnbuckle so that he can be thrown off.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
It's a real trope that has become exaggerated by people on the internet repeating it over and over. Bret didn't always do all the 5 moves of doom in the same order in every match either.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Cuz he rarely does. One of his things is to climb the turnbuckle so that he can be thrown off.

I was so happy when Charlotte went to the top and Bailey knocked her off.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Cardboard Box posted:

Much like the "Jericho never hits the Lionsault" thing

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

achillesforever6 posted:

Much like the "Jericho never hits the Lionsault" thing

True, he just never pins anyone with it. At least not since the Codebreaker.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

He also never beats anyone with the Walls, except that random match against Kofi.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Jericho since anytime after his 2009 run has pretty much amounted to JTTS status, so it's not surprising. It was great when he'd occasionally still bust out the Liontamer though.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

It got really goofy in that Wrestlemania match with Shawn Michaels, where he put him in the Walls like six times and it never worked.

LightsGameraAction
Sep 4, 2006
Can somebody gif Orton awkwardly rolling around on Ziggler after he RKO'd him at the end of the match?

I don't know if it'll make a good gif, but it was so weird and hilarious, I need the moment preserved.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Mizdow is good.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Damian Sandow is too good at being entertaining to just be The Miz's lacky. The Miz should be demoted to Sandow and Sandow should be promoted to Hunter.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
This is wonderful.

http://i.imgur.com/6Bh9qUy.gifv

Is there a way to embed gifv links?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

sticklefifer posted:

This is wonderful.

http://i.imgur.com/6Bh9qUy.gifv

Is there a way to embed gifv links?

Just take the v off.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Randy Orton RKOs a Giraffe:

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I Before E posted:

Just take the v off.

Randy Orton stars in Clock Tower 4.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Just a couple extra Raw gifs to go with those already posted, and fill requests.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Perfect.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

KungFu Grip posted:

Mizdow is good.

the somersault is really what kills me

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Spermgod posted:

It's a real trope that has become exaggerated by people on the internet repeating it over and over. Bret didn't always do all the 5 moves of doom in the same order in every match either.
Yeah or like the last 10-15 years of Flair's career, but yeah, kids and their drat internet.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Cory Lidle posted:

Yeah or like the last 10-15 years of Flair's career, but yeah, kids and their drat internet.

yeah its not just the internet, like i remember things like JR saying "i have never in all my years as a broadcaster seen ric flair successfully hit a move from the top rope" its just like a really weird piece of WWE revisionist history

UpfrontSalmon
Nov 4, 2011

I prefer the term "Battle FROG."

Cardboard Box posted:

yeah its not just the internet, like i remember things like JR saying "i have never in all my years as a broadcaster seen ric flair successfully hit a move from the top rope" its just like a really weird piece of WWE revisionist history

It's a modified form of the Fleeting Rule of Demographics. In this case if it doesn't happen ALLTHETIME it might as well not happen at all as far as selling a narrative to the audience goes.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
Here's Flair hitting a top-rope move and instead of being neat, it's kinda depressing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GYVKG75SdU

Waldean
Apr 27, 2005
Just like the last 10 years of Ric Flair's career.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

TNA never existed. Any memories you thought you had of any continuity in it were a bad dream.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Everblight posted:

Randy Orton RKOs a Giraffe:

RKO OUTTA THE SUNROOF BAH GAWD :bahgawd:

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Shine posted:

Here's Flair hitting a top-rope move and instead of being neat, it's kinda depressing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GYVKG75SdU

wasn't this match on impact of all things to boot

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Cardboard Box posted:

wasn't this match on impact of all things to boot

The Impact before Bound for Glory if the video description is to be believed.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

So good at being a douchebag :allears:

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
he knows..

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
Most of Cavernario's big spots look like really bad ideas.

edit

also here's a smattering of BOLA NIGHT 2 gifs

Illinois Smith fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Oct 17, 2014

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
niņo hamburguesa ftw

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Spermgod posted:

niņo hamburguesa ftw

this rules like big show hitting a sunset flip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kukash