Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Ruggington posted:

Liam's ring tone made me absolutely lose my poo poo in the gym and it almost killed me. I love you Liam

The best new narrative is the fact that Liam may or may not be John Cena.

Depths posted:

The ending of the first travel video slayed me.

The worst part is he told us it was coming and I was still surprised. Also a little too close to the screen when looking at what they were filming when BAM face full of Woolie junk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cmykJester
Feb 16, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Man after watching that Japan video, I realized I can never go to Japan because I would end up buying way too much goony bullshit. No man needs an Aigis figure no matter how cool it looks...

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Welp, just finally watched the new DS2 and Woolie is hosed. This is going to be funny when they upgrade the Caestus and they run into a +7 one in a chest.

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."

Tae posted:

Welp, just finally watched the new DS2 and Woolie is hosed. This is going to be funny when they upgrade the Caestus and they run into a +7 one in a chest.

They already found one, though, and he has two +6's already...

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Gunslinger Stratos looks like the best game ever

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Of course the Japan video is filled with P4 music.

Also I am SUPER BOTHERED by how much poo poo in the stores I recognize :negative:

e: Oh that's why Jeff over at GB is so obsessed with Super Potato, it's the physical incarnation of his soul.

Rody One Half fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Oct 15, 2014

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
The ending of that first Japan video was godlike.

Also, Jubeat looks SUPER cool. I wanna play it. gently caress, I'd buy the pad and chalk it up as a musical investment, I could probably make that poo poo work as a beatmaker.

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009

Dexie posted:

The cracks in the DS2 playthrough are starting to show. I really thought Woolie was going to snap and let Pat have it for a moment there.

Hopefully by the end of the playthrough he snaps him in half with his bare BONE FISTS

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I think I physically mouthed "of course" at his girlfriend's haircut when she showed up :tipshat:

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

beep by grandpa posted:

I think I physically mouthed "of course" at his girlfriend's haircut when she showed up :tipshat:

I'm half hoping she didn't have hair like that when she met him and he sprung 'designs' on her.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Dias posted:

The ending of that first Japan video was godlike.

Also, Jubeat looks SUPER cool. I wanna play it. gently caress, I'd buy the pad and chalk it up as a musical investment, I could probably make that poo poo work as a beatmaker.

There's an iPad version with a few free songs if you want to give it a try. It's pretty goddamn amazing.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

BrownThunder posted:

There's an iPad version with a few free songs if you want to give it a try. It's pretty goddamn amazing.

Goddamnit I ain't got an iPad and it makes total sense for a larger touchscreen device.

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE
Okay the Japan video was cool and all but

WHERE THE gently caress DID WOOLIE GET THAT HYPE AS gently caress DAFT PUNK MEGA MAN SHIRT!?

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away

Solaris Knight posted:

Okay the Japan video was cool and all but

WHERE THE gently caress DID WOOLIE GET THAT HYPE AS gently caress DAFT PUNK MEGA MAN SHIRT!?

Literally the first thing that came up when I googled "daft punk mega man shirt"

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE

Welp, now I know what to ask for for my birthday.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Place your bets on tomorrow's shitstorm game!

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Ahahahaha. I died. I very loudly guffawed when it went from Escape from Bug Island to Escape from the TEXAS DEATHMATCH when the game auto wrapped barbed wire around the baseball bat. Now all I need is for them to find a giant Stevewiser or a giant copy of The Rock Says... and it'll be perfect.

EDIT: YOU CANT END IT THERE!

Commissar Ken fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Oct 15, 2014

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
10/10 would dump rear end again.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
I kind of just want Week 3 just to be more Escape from Bug Island.

TheRealestMatt
Jun 27, 2014

The Boss. The CEO. The J-Cup Lover.

OneDeadman posted:

I kind of just want Week 3 just to be more Escape from Bug Island.

You are like literally the only one.

Let me know if you guys want to me to reveal what it'll be, won't be uploaded until tomorrow at 9PM.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

TheRealestMatt posted:

Let me know if you guys want to me to reveal what it'll be, won't be uploaded until tomorrow at 9PM.

Go ahead and spoil it, I want to see if it'll be as fun as Bug Island.

see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

I actually really want to play bug island now

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

TheRealestMatt posted:

Go ahead and spill, and also play more Bug Island.

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Oh man, this is gonna be great.
Spoil away, boss-man, this Shitstorm is going great so far.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Reveal the Wu-Tang secret, Matt.

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me
I can't believe people were mad about them picking bug island

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Every note was better than the last. "Blah blah blah OH WELL! I'd rather tackle these man eating bugs than deal with my ex."

It's true to life man.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

So how screwed am I if I want to avoid P4 spoilers when it comes to the podcast?

Trexy
Aug 7, 2007

wife/GF
can't/won't

Dexie posted:

The cracks in the DS2 playthrough are starting to show. I really thought Woolie was going to snap and let Pat have it for a moment there.

I love pat, but I wanted to slap his face when he spent 3-4 minutes trying to hound woolie over the stupid smelter wedge thing.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

I can't believe the time ethics discussion had no Jojo spoilers in it.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The time ethics discussion is one of the funniest things I've heard on the podcast.

Kermit The Grog
Mar 29, 2010
Pat and Liam arguing on the podcast represent my favorite podcast archetypes. The crazy shut-in and the calmer counter point. Then depending on where you fall in the argument it's either a sane person talking down a chattering insane person or an impassioned hero battling a smug rear end in a top hat so in the end they are both freaking crazy. It's great.

TheRealestMatt
Jun 27, 2014

The Boss. The CEO. The J-Cup Lover.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

OH GOD :cry:

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

AAAAHHHH

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Yesssssss

PiedPiper
Jan 1, 2014

Yes. Yes! YES!

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
I've never even heard of rule of rose, I wonder what kind of game it is.

Human
Jun 9, 2004

REAL HUMAN. SAFE TO APPROACH.

Al-Saqr posted:

I've never even heard of rule of rose, I wonder what kind of game it is.

Lesbian Blimp Survival Action

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The hottest lesbian game since Fear Effect.