Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

is it true they just grow weed on farms now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

i saw it on tv but im not sure i belive it.

i am he

farmers are honest folk. i cant imagine them growing weed on their land.

Afro Doug

The Weed Cows: *cough cough cough*

Slot

op weed is legal u nknwo

i am he

teenagers would always getting into the crops and messing up the harvest.

City of Glompton

the home of my childhood got turned into a weed farm :(

FluffieDuckie

brb setting up an account on farmersonly.com

cuntman.net

the crows steal the weed and get really high and fly weird and they have to put up scarecrows also the scarecrows are dressed as cops

i am he

Sleepy Owl posted:

the crows steal the weed and get really high and fly weird and they have to put up scarecrows also the scarecrows are dressed as cops

lol

City of Glompton

some people think weed farms is good, but when you see your teddybear plowed under by a tractor, you will understand my pain.

i am he

the dust bowl

i am he

george killed lennie for smoking all th e weed

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

i am he posted:

farmers are honest folk. i cant imagine them growing weed on their land.

this is true but they are also a hardy people, an industrious people, and can if necessary adapt to the harsh realities of the post-Kimye wedding capitalist system

Afro Doug

Men who have created new weed in the world cannot create a system whereby their weed may be smoked. And the failure hangs over the State like a great sorrow. ...and in the eyes of the people there is the failure; and in the eyes of the hungry there is a growing wrath. In the souls of the people the buds of weed are filling and growing heavy, growing heavy for the vintage.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
:420: farmers wake up at thee crack of noon

Senior Management

weed is good because laughter and smiling is good and fun and humanity has not yet invented any other way to experience these two sensations.

City of Glompton

weed farmers pretend to be cool but they're all about the subsidies, crop insurance schemes, and tax write offs. they're businessmen in hippies clothing.

i am he

For sale: gravity bong, never used.

i am he

the roosters crows at dawn, "ambber is the color of my energy"

City of Glompton

the weed farmers took my pony, when they built their farm on my family's land. her name was princess, and they fed her dank buds until she loved them more than me.

i am he

Siluvayne posted:

the weed farmers took my pony, when they built their farm on my family's land. her name was princess, and they fed her dank buds until she loved them more than me.

Senior Management

illegal Appalachian weed farms are known to have many dangerous booby-traps.

Senior Management

still serious I am pretty sure it is impossible to experience joy and laughter without weed.

the unabonger
theres a mercenary group in northern california that destroys illegal weed farms.

cuntman.net

wildfires on normal farms are a terrible disaster. wildfires on weed farms are also a terrible disaster but they smell really nice

i am he

The Fresh Prince posted:

theres a mercenary group in northern california that destroys illegal weed farms.

weed is legal now dude.

i am he

The Fresh Prince posted:

thats called the police :swish:

mazzi Chart Czar
Please see GTA SA as it is a real life documentary on weed farming.

the unabonger

i am he posted:

thats called the police :swish:

boom

Ace of Baes
churning the weed butter, milking the weed cows, sifting through the weed grain

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
weed, in cages, laying nugs

so inhumane

alnilam

weed farming is feminism in action cause it involves killing all the males

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Weeds are bad

tao of lmao

Afro Doug posted:

The Weed Cows: *cough cough cough*

weed cows produce weed milk

FluffieDuckie

there was a fire at a weed farm by me. it took hours to put out because the firemen kept having to run to the 7-11 for snacks.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

FluffieDuckie posted:

brb setting up an account on farmersonly.com

CITY FOLK JUST DON'T GET IT

Captain No-mates

i am he posted:

george killed lennie for smoking all th e weed

tell me about the nugs again george

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vermeul

Free Acid

i am he posted:

is it true they just grow weed on farms now?

Yes, A warehouse in my city was just approved for growing the weeds. Moreover, the company is also publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange.

• Locked thread