Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
Why would a person DO this?

(apologies, I can't make it any smaller)

trickybiscuits has a new favorite as of 04:45 on Oct 15, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

twoday posted:

"Put condiments in a snack baggy using a baggy clip to separate each, to dispense just snip the tip of the bag and squirt out like a pastry bag!"

If you're already carrying around a plastic bag full of food, why not just make the sandwich in advance?

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

If you're already carrying around a plastic bag full of food, why not just make the sandwich in advance?

Probably to avoid soggy bread.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

Then it gets soggy :colbert:
Then you use less sauce dammit or use rolls instead of sandwich slices

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.
You have to be the weirdo assembling their sandwich in the cafeteria, but at least your bread isn't soggy! you say to yourself, tears rolling down your cheeks, as you pull your dry bathing suit out of the salad spinner.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Croccers posted:

Then it gets soggy :colbert:
Then you use less sauce dammit or use rolls instead of sandwich slices

Or you make the sandwich out of actual food instead of mayo and wasabi.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

cobalt impurity posted:

You have to be the weirdo assembling their sandwich in the cafeteria, but at least your bread isn't soggy! you say to yourself, tears rolling down your cheeks, as you pull your dry bathing suit out of the salad spinner.

Life: HACKED :science:

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
We are so poor that all we have is bread, mayo, wasabi, bags, and clips. We do what we must...with what we have.

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!
Yeah that sandwich seems to reflect the personalities of lifehack people.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

trickybiscuits posted:

Best I can figure is that some dude hosed up his pair after some time. After that, he decided an art project was in order to get a few more miles out of those tanks of fumes.

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

One of my mom's friends is such a picky eater that she has to do that bag thing. She needs to have lettuce and mayo on her sandwiches, and simply putting down the lettuce before the mayo would prevent the bread from getting soggy, but the texture of lettuce directly against bread makes her vomit. The only remaining solution is to pack a simple sandwich in 5 separate containers and still whine about the ingredients not being the right temperatures.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

trickybiscuits posted:

They look worn around heel and the front. They probably looked shabby. Nobody wants to look like a poor who can't afford new shoes. This way you don't look poor, you just look like an rear end in a top hat.

#poorhacks

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Angela Christine posted:

This way you don't look poor, you just look like an rear end in a top hat.

Well I mean that's just Converse Chuck Taylor-style shoes in general, no lifehacking required.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Sex Hobbit posted:

One of my friends is an attorney; I showed her this a while back and she said "that's a great way to get a public intox citation."

Yeah, the only places that I've seen this sort of thing fly are countries like Cambodia and Laos.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Memento posted:

Yeah, the only places that I've seen this sort of thing fly are countries like Cambodia and Laos.

Las Vegas. Life: HACKED.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
In Missouri, you can get poo poo like that at a drive-up store.

"Is that an open alcohol container in the cab with you, son? Well, drive safe!"

Not been in legal trouble lately? Cross the border into Illinois with that poo poo in your car for an instant arrest! #lifehax

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

They're in Louisiana too. You can buy a 32 ounce cup of fresh-blended daiquiri and it's only an "open container" if the tape holding down the straw is missing.

#lifehack: pregame in the car by bringing your own straws.

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.
Plastic bags holding alcohol will become more popular now that professional sports venues are going to be requiring a trip through a metal detector. Your flask will get found, those wont.

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

Master Twig posted:

Plastic bags holding alcohol will become more popular now that professional sports venues are going to be requiring a trip through a metal detector. Your flask will get found, those wont.

What if I have a plastic flask?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Couldn't you just take a bag-in-box (without the box, I mean)?

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

LoonShia posted:

Couldn't you just take a bag-in-box (without the box, I mean)?

Boxed wine bladder taped to your belly with a crazy straw crammed in.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Camel back on your front under your shirt. just look like a fat guy

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

You don't have to love me, but you will respect me.

SaltLick posted:

Camel back on your front under your shirt. just look like a fat guy

Sorry, someone beat you to it.

http://www.amazon.com/The-BeerBelly-200-001-80-Ounce-Belly/dp/B001RB2CXY

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Angela Christine posted:

They look worn around heel and the front. They probably looked shabby. Nobody wants to look like a poor who can't afford new shoes. This way you don't look poor, you just look like an rear end in a top hat.

#poorhacks
#asshacks

eta: no, that just sounds like a Sir Mix-A-Lot slasher movie.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
That's not cheap and lovely (shittier) looking. Not a #lifehack.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Memento posted:

What third-world sinkhole do you live in that public intoxication/consumption is illegal?

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
The entire US except for Las Vegas?

-Anders
Feb 1, 2007

Denmark. Wait, what?

Kajeesus posted:

third-world sinkhole

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Bhodi posted:

The entire US except for Las Vegas?

And Louisiana

Reivax
Apr 24, 2008
Emigrate to Europe, lead a better life #lifehax

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

You neglected to post the better-named version for women: The WineRack

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

bows1 posted:

And Louisiana

And Key West. Honestly, a lot of major cities don't care about drinking outside. People do it all the time in Chicago. It's more or less something cops can book you on if you're causing trouble though, or if you're being really obnoxious about it.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Mmm, body temperature beer.

EvilMoJoJoJo
Dec 9, 2004

ask me about leaving the cult of black metal and bringing jesus into your life

Job 19:17
http://lifedeathtoptips.tumblr.com

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

cobalt impurity posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtqpuYvOfHY

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

CJacobs posted:

Well I mean that's just Converse Chuck Taylor-style shoes in general, no lifehacking required.

Are Chucks rear end in a top hat shoes now? They're perfectly good shoes for lifting weights in if you don't want to drop a couple hundos on special lifting shoes. Then again if you care how you look in the gym you're there for the wrong reason.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.

cobalt impurity posted:

Even stupid life hacks were better in the 80's: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTSdUOC8Kac

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

Master Twig posted:

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

haha Yea, drinking from a tampon wrapper is totally normal looking. No one will suspect a thing! :cawg:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

They are plastic test tubes you put in fake wrappers.

You dispense your tampon booze once you drain your stores of titty whiskey.