Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

my friend was featured on the kiss cam but he didnt kiss anyone. just shrugged his shoulders and looked around, he's kind of a wild card.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

Kiss Cam Gone Wrong, 3 Still Missing

weird

by zen death robot

i am he posted:

tao of lmao

kiss cam hit my girlfriend and I at a basketball game and she recoiled when i went to kiss her? Stop trying to pretend we're not together, Natalie Portman!!

GEExCEE

local politician in kiss cam booth at MO state fair: "Kiss My Grits"

i am he

in france they do a lot more on the camera, because they're not scared of their own sexuality.

tao of lmao

i am he posted:

in france they do a lot more on the camera, because they're not scared of their own sexuality.

they french kiss!!! :haw:

posting smiling
i regularly take my best gal to games at the local park. seems like wholesome fun at first, but i've got kissing on the mind.

i am he

Classicist posted:

i regularly take my best gal to games at the local park. seems like wholesome fun at first, but i've got kissing on the mind.

lol

bird.

a lot of people watch the kissing on kiss cam but i keep my eyes peeled for the ones around the kiss that are singing along with sixpence none the richer, because 90s soft rock is sick and i want to chat w/ those people about good music

Salmiakki

i am he posted:

the unabonger
the kiss cam is always awkward when im at the game with family.

tao of lmao

I was hangin w my bro when the kiss cam hit us. I leaned in for a kiss and my friend was like "wow, your gay" I said "haha yeah, what of it?" then he got a blank expression on his face and hit me. On kiss cam.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

wth posted:

I was hangin w my bro when the kiss cam hit us. I leaned in for a kiss and my friend was like "wow, your gay" I said "haha yeah, what of it?" then he got a blank expression on his face and hit me. On kiss cam.

hosed up if true

Salmiakki

wth posted:

i am he

boys arent allowed to kiss each other on tbe cam. its a family event.

Entropic

patriarchy sucks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JgcdkgbJN8

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
I put black and white facepaint on in preparation for the KISS cam.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
the cia stalks and selects kiss cam victims years in advance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

BrownianMotion posted:

a lot of people watch the kissing on kiss cam but i keep my eyes peeled for the ones around the kiss that are singing along with sixpence none the richer, because 90s soft rock is sick and i want to chat w/ those people about good music

You wear those shoes and i will, wear that dress

• Locked thread