Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

deimos posted:

Is it just me or is her right index fingernail waaay too short?

:psyboom:

Who dosed this thread with Mirakuru?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
Oh my god guys, can you believe the trashbag she's wearing? GOD I hate homeless people. Get a job, you crazy lady.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I feel like yall are missing the salient aspect of that photo.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

zoux posted:

I feel like yall are missing the salient aspect of that photo.

She's being fitted for a full face mask. Deathstroke reborn.

deimos
Nov 30, 2006

Forget it man this bat is whack, it's got poobrain!
Still not sure how an observation/comment about a curiosity on a fingernail due to angle/perception turned the thread into this but good god, I am sorry I ever brought it up.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Drifter posted:

What's wrong with Lucy Lawless? She's freakin' gorgeous. Today AND twenty years ago. Philistines.

From what I remember (and god, it's been like 6/7 years, so I'd say Season 3?), the promo shots for the new season of BSG were giant resolution and full length, so they showed her jacked up feet. It comes up in conversation if you archives search for years after the show ended.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

deimos posted:

Still not sure how an observation/comment about a curiosity on a fingernail due to angle/perception turned the thread into this but good god, I am sorry I ever brought it up.

It wasn't you. It was me and my :goonsay: post a couple days ago. The one about skinny legs.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Oh come the gently caress on seriously, her fingernails. That's what you take away from that whole picture and not her horrible fashion design. I mean seriously Trashbags, who wears trashbags really.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

deimos posted:

At first I thought it was a joke post. Now I'm just going to assume it was and this is still part of that joke.

BarbarousBertha
Aug 2, 2007

Accretionist posted:

How did a chipped nail get commented on before those creepy teeth?

I feel like they're staring at me.

Edit: Seriously, though, visible teeth make any mask creepy.

Laurel's training is looking pretty brutal.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Phuzzy posted:

Okay, for a dude coming in on this, which episodes from the first two seasons do I have to watch
Watch them all. It's all on Netflix and you'll enjoy it the entire time. I just caught up in the last 2 months and I don't regret it. The show is pretty great, even in its worst episodes (hard for me to think of a really bad one - probably a Tommy episode, Season 2 was awesome).

I just want Manu to come back as an awesome good guy so I can hear him talk forever.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot
I'm relieved they killed off Sumnmer Glau's character.

I'm sure she's relieved to not have to wear that embarrassing helmet/mask that made her head look like a balloon, as well.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Aphrodite posted:

She's being fitted for a full face mask. Deathstroke reborn.

Drunk Laurel as Ravager II.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I was flipping through my TV guide when I saw a description for the October 22 episode. Gonna tag it just in case.

Episode title: Corto Maltese - When Felicity determines that Thea is in Corto Maltese, Oliver intends to bring her back home.

Most likely our first :argh: BARROWMAN! :argh: of the season! :swoon:

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe
Has the NYCC panel with Amell been posted yet?

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Hollismason posted:

Oh come the gently caress on seriously, her fingernails. That's what you take away from that whole picture and not her horrible fashion design. I mean seriously Trashbags, who wears trashbags really.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVscQYjuq_s

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The ads for this keep using the tagline "Revenge is the only dish served."

So cheesy.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Aphrodite posted:

The ads for this keep using the tagline "Revenge is the only dish served."

So cheesy.

So Ollie is going up against The Condiment King? Or could it be some other food- or chief base supervillan that I don't know about.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

David D. Davidson posted:

So Ollie is going up against The Condiment King? Or could it be some other food- or chief base supervillan that I don't know about.

Helena's italian, and you know how they love their food.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Drifter posted:

Poison canoli bolts for her crossbow.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Gaz-L posted:

It's curare, but delicious!

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Gaz-L posted:

This, if only so they can use the line "Leave the gun, take the cannoli."

I am OK with Sara dying in the abstract and think it's possible to do it well without it being "problematic" or whatever, but having her show up in the last 5 minutes and then immediately get whacked seems like something you'd see in a parody.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I am OK with Sara dying in the abstract and think it's possible to do it well without it being "problematic" or whatever, but having her show up in the last 5 minutes and then immediately get whacked seems like something you'd see in a parody.
It was all orchestrated to convince her sister she's dead, on Ras a'Ghul's orders. Because *reasons*.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer

Drifter posted:

"You have failed this ziti!"

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Whizbang posted:

"You know Arrow *spits out blood* you're becoming a real pest-o!"

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

Whizbang posted:

New thread title.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I hope Slade plays a part in this season because really who doesn't love Manu Bennett's 100% testosterone?

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
As an Italian, the food puns in this thread broke my heart.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

DivisionPost posted:

As an Italian, the food puns in this thread broke my heart.

I thought that was the fetuccine Alfredo?

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

http://comicbook.com/2014/10/15/how-warner-bros-justice-league-plans-kill-dc-television-and-movi/

We already know most of what's said in the article (Amell said it himself that DCTV and DCFilm would not be cohesive), but there was this inside the article:

quote:

Plus, the CW has tentative plans to make a Suicide Squad miniature season between Arrow’s winter breaks

Hopefully these plans work out and we'll have a way to get more Manu Bennett on TV :woop:

FE: Also, some of the replies there are in such deep denial ("but Crisis guys, it's gonna connect the two universes!").

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Scyantific posted:

http://comicbook.com/2014/10/15/how-warner-bros-justice-league-plans-kill-dc-television-and-movi/

We already know most of what's said in the article (Amell said it himself that DCTV and DCFilm would not be cohesive), but there was this inside the article:

Hopefully these plans work out and we'll have a way to get more Manu Bennett on TV :woop:

FE: Also, some of the replies there are in such deep denial ("but Crisis guys, it's gonna connect the two universes!").

I'm down for more Crixus and Black Dynamite on tv.

Technogeek
Sep 9, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
I like the new monologue.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?
Sara's still dead. gently caress YOU SHOW!

e: Tommy! This show is great!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Do it Oliver. Murder Tommy in the past and cause a time paradox!

imperialparadox
Apr 17, 2012

Don't tell me no one has told the girl she isn't exactly human!
Tommy! :smith:

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Diggle's retirement will keep getting put off every episode. I am fine with this.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Yeah, that's Komodo. Why do I have a feeling that Oliver's gonna have one of those breakdowns at the end of the episode?

Mike Danger
Feb 17, 2012
Who wants to bet this is going to end with Thea finally picking up her phone...right after murdering some dude

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?
"Do you know any archers who could have done this?"

"What, hit a person from 10 feet away? I don't know, should we include 8 year olds?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

JohnSherman posted:

"Do you know any archers who could have done this?"

"What, hit a person from 10 feet away? I don't know, should we include 8 year olds?"

Probably more the put multiple arrows in a trained person before they even fall.

• Locked thread