Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Foil posted:

What "actually fun games" does the xbox one have again?

Xbox turn off*

*kinect required**

**kinect sold separately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foil
Apr 19, 2006
Now with more paranoia

Crafty posted:

That's kind of the point with a re-release, it would be a bad job if it turned out to be a different game.

Oh you mean like halo 4 turned out to be a different game than the rest of the series lol?

They could have added a lot of little things, but if you want decade games to run at 1080p on the xbox one then you can't change anything.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

Foil posted:

I have to laugh at all these people having problems that are just sitting on their systems. Don't wait for them to fix it, just loving sell it. Its value goes down daily, both new and used - just buy another one when it gets better if it actually does.

Who puts themselves through a worse time than they have to for a loving BRAND?

Ok for once I'm agreeing with you. I mean, maybe if you are a collector and want the console for the value of made up poo poo in your mind? I dunno.

Foil posted:

What "actually fun games" does the xbox one have again?

Oh no, I'm not justifying owning a bone. Just saying typically pretty much every game made for the phone is a piece of poo poo, or a pretty decent flash game at best.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Foil
Apr 19, 2006
Now with more paranoia
I bet the jaguar cores in the Xboxone can't even play lovely flahs games. Hell, the Richland desktop cores couldn't even run The Binding of Isaac windowed at the highest without massive frame drop.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Foil
Apr 19, 2006
Now with more paranoia

Is this how you felt before you pressed post on your paranoid kinect thread?

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Foil posted:

Is this how you felt before you pressed post on your paranoid kinect thread?

please, stop

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Foil posted:

I bet the jaguar cores in the Xboxone can't even play lovely flahs games. Hell, the Richland desktop cores couldn't even run The Binding of Isaac windowed at the highest without massive frame drop.

You are the new fame Douglas. Pls stop posting.

Foil
Apr 19, 2006
Now with more paranoia

Crafty posted:

You are the new fame Douglas. Pls stop posting.

lol sorry that you have no idea how processors work and that your system has pretty much 2 netbook processors in it.

RangerAce
Feb 25, 2014

Foil posted:

lol sorry that you have no idea how processors work and that your system has pretty much 2 netbook processors in it.

Forgive him, he's not really into the processor scene.

Foil
Apr 19, 2006
Now with more paranoia
Let's get back on topic of the Xbox one!

How often in the last year has live been down or acting odd again? The service pays for itself!

Foil
Apr 19, 2006
Now with more paranoia
Seems like thats how the next gen goes though, you pay more for features that used to be free and wait for them to add in quality of life improvements from half a decade ago.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Foil posted:

Let's get back on topic of the Xbox one!

How often in the last year has live been down or acting odd again? The service pays for itself!

You should pay for a gym membership. Work off a few of those el be's.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
does the xbone have basic community functionality yet like the 360 had? If I'm in a party in Titanfall, and titanfall quits to dashboard, am I still in the party??

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Foil posted:

Seems like thats how the next gen goes though, you pay more for features that used to be free and wait for them to add in quality of life improvements from half a decade ago.

Be honest, are you stux? You are so poo poo at posting, bring back douglas.

Foil
Apr 19, 2006
Now with more paranoia

Crafty posted:

Be honest, are you stux? You are so poo poo at posting, bring back douglas.

Dude you are impressed they added back a battery meter, you are what lowers the bar for consumer goods.

Foil
Apr 19, 2006
Now with more paranoia
Its a big poo poo console with big lovely fans and big lovely nerds talking about it!! This is the console and the thread for me.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

settle down beavis

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Foil posted:

Its a big poo poo console with big lovely fans and big lovely nerds talking about it!! This is the console and the thread for me.

who are you and what have you done with our normal shitposters?

Foil
Apr 19, 2006
Now with more paranoia

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

settle down beavis

lol a joke from 30 years ago, maybe we can port games from that time to the xboxone and get them at 1080p60

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president

Foil posted:

actually i think you'll find the new jet set radio and halo 2 make the xbox one the must have console this holiday season

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Foil posted:

lol a joke from 30 years ago, maybe we can port games from that time to the xboxone and get them at 1080p60

This is funny.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
jesus christ, is it me or are weird posting meltdowns going on just about everywhere on this site as of late?

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

I still don't understand why a console from 2001 has over 200 loving pages discussing it. Goons are weird. :(

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Doflamingo posted:

I still don't understand why a console from 2001 has over 200 loving pages discussing it. Goons are weird. :(

This whole thread is weird, it's like gamefaqs bled into something awful or something.

Foil
Apr 19, 2006
Now with more paranoia
Lets make edgy jokes about how bad the xbox one is then have the same 6 people defend it over and over again LOL. Hundreds of pages of LOLs!!!!!

The entire thread is a loving joke just like the console its about. No one would talk about it if the same people didn't post the same poo poo over and over again.

You know what would be more funny for a major console than a half mocking half serious thread? No thread at all.

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

Crafty posted:

Already happened in December :3: Seems like you're not into the scene.

Controller chat, I want to see what t bowl would do to the ds4 analog sticks considering how they already fail 100% of the time in the hands of non crabs.

Also http://www.ea.com/news/plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare-joins-the-vault-on-ea-access EA access just gets better and better

So far EA Access has been worth it, kinda wondering what else they have that they could release though.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Foil posted:

Lets make edgy jokes about how bad the xbox one is then have the same 6 people defend it over and over again LOL. Hundreds of pages of LOLs!!!!!

The entire thread is a loving joke just like the console its about. No one would talk about it if the same people didn't post the same poo poo over and over again.

You know what would be more funny for a major console than a half mocking half serious thread? No thread at all.

well this has certainly taken a turn

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Foil posted:

Calm down stux, your blood pressure is off the scale

Foil
Apr 19, 2006
Now with more paranoia

Crafty posted:

Calm down stux, your blood pressure is off the scale

oh man lol sick burn man. You know what else is a sick burn? Owning a console that can't even do 1080p.

Foil
Apr 19, 2006
Now with more paranoia
204 pages of the same people posting over and over again all lol!!!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
didn't think I'd see another meltdown today :) this is excellent

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Foil posted:

204 pages of the same people posting over and over again all lol!!!

You seem very upset stux, maybe just chill and go outside for a while. Don't let a thread about a computer get you so worked up and angry man.:(

Maneki Neko posted:

So far EA Access has been worth it, kinda wondering what else they have that they could release though.

I think all they got left is UFC and NBA live. Then I guess it will almost be time for the next round of sports games and then dragon inquisition and on and on forever more.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Foil posted:

The entire thread is a loving joke

You watch your loving whore mouth son, were you not here for crabchat?

Foil
Apr 19, 2006
Now with more paranoia
Sorry for ruining that quality of posting that Crafy and Videogames has repeatedly tried to instill in this thread.

I'll be here till the thread hits 1080pages or goes away.

Foil
Apr 19, 2006
Now with more paranoia
here adults buy a toy that costs a half grand then instead of returning about it they complain about every little thing and parade every patch of last gen stuff that gets added. Also some edgy people make great jokes about how bad the bone is lol.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjpFzsPpl0o

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Hey has anyone ever bought an Xbox One at a Microsoft store?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foil
Apr 19, 2006
Now with more paranoia

edgy post bro, fits right in with sunset overdrive.

• Locked thread