Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
turnip kid
May 24, 2010
Oh look, the slug slithered out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Hahahaha, wow. Maybe Crist has a shot after all with Rick Scott doing his "Obama at the 2012 RNC" impression.

Edit: Aww, he finally took the stage after his tantrum.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Ballz posted:

Edit: Aww, he finally took the stage after his tantrum.

The moderators trying to figure out what in the gently caress just happened for a few minutes was magical.

turnip kid
May 24, 2010
Really enjoying Rick Scott mumbling about how he had a family and he likes jobs.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Fanghazi

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
This is all Rick Scott is saying:

The recession is all Charlie Crist's fault.
Charlie won't call companies and ask them to come here. I do.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

You'd think somebody with Crist's internal temperature would need several fans blowing on him at all times just to keep his brain below boiling.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
I really don't see how Rick Scott is planning on winning through forcing a comparison of Florida under Charlie Crist vs Florida under Rick Scott. Even people I know aren't voting for Charlie think it was better then.

turnip kid
May 24, 2010
He keeps attacking him for doing the same stuff he's doing. I also enjoy him telling people to go to some website that doesn't work so they can find out the truth.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
This is the prove you're not a filthy heathen and how about that Global Warming thing portion of the Florida Governor Debate.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Lutha Mahtin posted:

You'd think somebody with Crist's internal temperature would need several fans blowing on him at all times just to keep his brain below boiling.

His makeup will fall off like Dexter in the sun and he'll go back to being unnaturally pink.

e: Rick Scott wouldn't change stand your ground because then you wouldn't be able to defend yourself.

ee: CHARLIE'S OBAMACARE LAW

Luigi Thirty fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Oct 16, 2014

turnip kid
May 24, 2010
I'm sure factsforflorida.com is a great source for unbiased facts. Good thing it doesn't work.

"I believe that death is a tragic death."

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
I've been trying to go to factsforflorida.com so I can get the truth like Rick Scott keeps suggesting. Guess there's currently no facts since the website doesn't work.

Edit: Now for literal fan questions.

Gyges fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Oct 16, 2014

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

He asked for more DCFS investigators after he cut department funding by 40% :ssh:

e: His blind trust that he put all the stuff that he gave to his wife is run by his friend.

turnip kid
May 24, 2010
What the hell did Rick Scott just babble?

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Rick Scott's third party blind trust's funds are almost all made up of Rick Scott and his wife's funds and is run by a long term flunkie. The blindest of trusts.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

lil mortimer posted:

What the hell did Rick Scott just babble?

When asked to say something nice about Charlie Crist, Rick Scott remarked that Charlie Crist's previous answer of a nice thing about Rick Scott was, in fact, nice.

Charlie said that Scott has done a good job handling the Ebola issue.

Edit: Rick Scott really hates his dad. He keept working in how his mom divorced his abusive father into answers for almost no reason. That and his mom thinks he's a good boy.

Gyges fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Oct 16, 2014

turnip kid
May 24, 2010
The Spanish babbling was a nice touch.

Is he the most inarticulate politician in America? That whole thing was painful.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Dios bendiga Florida?

lil mortimer posted:

Is he the most inarticulate politician in America? That whole thing was painful.

Someone compared it to Nixon/Kennedy earlier with how bad Scott comes off on TV.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Luigi Thirty posted:

Someone compared it to Nixon/Kennedy earlier with how bad Scott comes off on TV.

Honestly, that's not being fair to Nixon at all.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

lil mortimer posted:

The Spanish babbling was a nice touch.

He's no hockey mom.

turnip kid
May 24, 2010

Gyges posted:

When asked to say something nice about Charlie Crist, Rick Scott remarked that Charlie Crist's previous answer of a nice thing about Rick Scott was, in fact, nice.

Charlie said that Scott has done a good job handling the Ebola issue.

Edit: Rick Scott really hates his dad. He keept working in how his mom divorced his abusive father into answers for almost no reason. That and his mom thinks he's a good boy.

I meant this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQceruEiRnQ

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
So when do we get video of Scott refusing to come out?

Wu... I... tu... be... we decided... uh

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

To be fair, a string of gibberish is about the only way to defend refusing to have a debate because your opponent has a fan pointed at his junk.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Gyges posted:

This is all Rick Scott is saying:

The recession is all Charlie Crist's fault.
Charlie won't call companies and ask them to come here. I do.
Meanwhile Scott is a literal CEO

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

I know that we've joked many, many times about Rick Scott looking crazy, but have we considered the possibility that he is in fact mentally unsound?

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
We're all in agreement that the only thing from the debate that will actually be reported is Super Mega Fanghazi and Rick Scott's string of gibberish justification, right?

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Gyges posted:

We're all in agreement that the only thing from the debate that will actually be reported is Super Mega Fanghazi and Rick Scott's string of gibberish justification, right?
Already happening. #fangate is already trending nationally

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

FlamingLiberal posted:

I love this country :911:

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Gyges posted:

Eh, it puts Rick Scott in a hilarious and bad light, so fine by me.

I am going to laugh my rear end off if Crist starts using "Fangate" to go after Scott. On the one hand it's hilariously dumb, on the other hand gently caress it whatever it takes to win, I'm tired of playing fair.

E:

FlamingLiberal posted:

If "Fangate" is what ends up giving Crist the win I'm going to spend a good ten minutes laughing my rear end off.

fade5 fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Oct 16, 2014

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Scott's campaign is trying to justify it by saying that the rules explicitly say "no electronic items (including fans)."

This does not make him look better.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

Haha, that is incredible.

http://www.c-span.org/video/?322054-1/florida-governors-debate

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Teddybear posted:

Scott's campaign is trying to justify it by saying that the rules explicitly say "no electronic items (including fans)."

This does not make him look better.
Nobody cares, it's all about his dumb reaction to something so minor.

I really hope this is what propels Crist to beating this rear end in a top hat.

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

Luigi Thirty posted:

Let's hope we get the same election result then :getin:

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
No electric items at all. This debate was supposed to be done by candlelight.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
Should've taken the chance to debate a box:

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Now I'm just waiting for the ad that just keeps replaying this answer over and over again. Some smart individual must be able to find a way to cut one of those Rick Scott deposition montages with this so it flows properly.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:golfclap:

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
I enjoyed Crist's comment along the lines of "That is the ultimate pleading of the 5th" in regards to Scott refusing to come on stage, then the moderators trying to shut him up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

:thurman: Simple and to the point, god drat.

• Locked thread