Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

rafington posted:

Should shoot for the hardest one first, that way you can shoot 5 in a row without having to run back and forth a million times.
Yeah yeah yeah. Also aim for the middle first and if you miss whatever you might get another big one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
"Everybody is so anti-John Rocker. It's so strange, judging someone without really knowing them." :shrug:

Yeah, imagine that.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
^^^^^ :lol::lol:

It works in my advance. :haw:

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I'm assuming Rocker's girlfriend shares all of his prejudices but isn't as vocal about it. She may not even think she does, but to live with someone who holds those views (and he's never recanted or stopped saying lovely things), you probably have some sort of tacit approval

Toaster Ding
Apr 30, 2006

I'm just here to manipulate minds

edit: Drew is Philip levels of delusional. Maybe worse

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
holy gently caress this guy is a moron

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?

rafington
Aug 21, 2008
Ahahahaha Drew owns

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
Oh my god, now there's talk of throwing an immunity challenge. :ughh:

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Producers: "This season is getting boring now that Rocker is gone, what are we going to do?"

Drew: "Bros, I GOT THIS"

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Keith sucks at idol hunting

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!
Do it. Throwing a challenge has NEVER ended badly on this show.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

How do these people not watching previous seasons

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I loving love Jeremy.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

"We're both fire fighters"

Maybe its because in my line of work we eat our young, let alone our co-workers, but every loving time there's some idiot who thinks their job means an automatic alliance and every loving time it amazes me how stupid some people are.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
What a mess. This is amazing.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Boxman posted:

Maybe its because in my line of work we eat our young, let alone our co-workers, but every loving time there's some idiot who thinks their job means an automatic alliance and every loving time it amazes me how stupid some people are.

Cops R Us!

Toaster Ding
Apr 30, 2006

Keith is stumbling rear end backwards into being an unintentional mastermind. Set up a patsy, steal the idol for yourself.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Boxman posted:

Kieth had said that him and Jeremy being firefighters was like a brotherhood. Why torpedo the one guy you knew for sure had your back?

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Jeremy gets so butthurt. Bad move by Keith though, just put a target on his back.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

WTG Keith... float the idea Jeremy has an idol and then find the idol all along.

Loose lips and sunk ships and all of that rot.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
"A precision throw"

Rocker: :haw:

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
Dumb and dumber. That's the nickname for these brothers.

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?
Wait a second, that shirt isn't blue.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

I hope that is a waterski jump!

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Nexal posted:

Dumb and dumber. That's the nickname for these brothers.

But who's who? I'm gonna say both.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Why does the black guy gotta sit out of the swimming challenge?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
If they do throw it, Jaclyn shouldn't tell her tribemates. Let them get excited about it.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
He literally is throwing this challenge.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Why's Drew throwing this challenge, exactly?

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Nexal posted:

He literally is throwing this challenge.

Is there anything more frustrating in the game of Survivor than watching a dive?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I am going to laugh so hard when Drew gets voted out

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Ghostpilot posted:

Cause he wants to get rid of some women on his team or something.

edit - Also, he's dumb.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Ghostpilot posted:

Because he's a huge idiot. There's literally no reason.

He said something like "I need to weed out my own tribe to go further" :confused:

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?
Is there any way he doesn't get voted out?

What an idiot.

Toaster Ding
Apr 30, 2006

I hope he reveals his amazing master plan to his alliance with a poo poo ton of :smug:

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways

Recursive posted:

Is there any way he doesn't get voted out?

What an idiot.

Jeremy/Keith thing could blow up.
Let's see who is creating more chaos.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Actually, it would've been super hilarious if Jaclyn pulled a Natalie and yelled at the other tribe. "HEY HE TOLD ME HE WAS GONNA THROW IT. VOTE HIM OUT"

mancalamania
Oct 23, 2008
Does Drew even have an alliance, let alone a majority??? What is he thinking?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Poque posted:

Actually, it would've been super hilarious if Jaclyn pulled a Natalie and yelled at the other tribe. "HEY HE TOLD ME HE WAS GONNA THROW IT. VOTE HIM OUT"

I think if it was me, I would be tempted to do that just to sow some chaos.

• Locked thread