Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OmniBeer
Jun 5, 2011

This is no time to
remain stagnant!

Deadpool posted:

And he shot down the arrow before that. That whole sequence was cool as hell.

Seriously. I'm glad there's another archer that's alive, and that (hopefully!) we'll see Merlyn back soon, because the archer v. archer fights on this show are loving wonderful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

So if Komodo didn't supposedly do it, did :argh:BARROWMAN:argh: kill Sara?

imperialparadox
Apr 17, 2012

Don't tell me no one has told the girl she isn't exactly human!

FELD1 posted:

Wow, a lot of really cool stunts and fights there! I loved the way Ollie just jumped backwards out of the window and swung down a few floors Die Hard style.

I laughed because Roy was like, "Nope."

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
Pretty sure Sara would've been like "Yeah, do it, kill his rear end. Avenge meeee"

Paradise Lost
Feb 11, 2003

kill your enemy, drink his wine, and take his women
Seems logical

So maybe not?

OmniBeer
Jun 5, 2011

This is no time to
remain stagnant!

imperialparadox posted:

I laughed because Roy was like, "Nope."

I'm super curious as to how that went with all the people at the fancy socialite party.. Roy just turns around and goes, "Welp, yeah, uh, well.. Have a nice night folks.." and takes the stairs? Haha.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Scyantific posted:

For whatever reason, I think Thea did it.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Scyantific posted:

I still say Thea.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?
Bullshit. There's no way you could dig a grave without anyone noticing. That's like a six hour project right there.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Gravedigging with Team Arrow is something I could get behind honestly. All kidding aside, the emotion of the scene was palpable and really well done. Not something you expect from this kind of show.

This show, you guys.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

JohnSherman posted:

Bullshit. There's no way you could dig a grave without anyone noticing. That's like a six hour project right there.

They learned from Sam and Dean Winchester.

Captain Mog
Jun 17, 2011

Carlosologist posted:

Gravedigging with Team Arrow is something I could get behind honestly. All kidding aside, the emotion of the scene was palpable and really well done. Not something you expect from this kind of show.

This show, you guys.

Yeah I usually would've rolled my eyes at a death episode on any show but this was really good all around. Some fabulous, fabulous acting on this superhero show. All the characters are just so developed and flesh-out. They feel like real people.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Some heavy poo poo.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer

JohnSherman posted:

Grave digging arrows.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking it was Thea.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Well I don't think it's Thea.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Deadpool posted:

Yeah, definitely not her what with in Europe.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

Next week why can't you be here yet?

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

BARROWMAN! :argh: strikes again! And that preview! Next week is too far away.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Yeah that scene kinda out the kibosh on that theory.

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
BARROWMAN!!!!

Actually it's SIR BARROWMAN!!! now, isn't?

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

That was a pretty great episode.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Thea is so :black101:

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Deadpool posted:

Neither do I, it's too big a villain move from her.

Am I wrong In thinking maybe Tommy?

Captain Mog
Jun 17, 2011
I really can't blame Thea for going with Malcolm. If I were in her situation at the S2 finale, I would've gone, too. He was pretty much the only person in her whole life who ever treated her with any kind of respect and didn't make a hobby out of lying to her about everything.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

howe_sam posted:

Am I wrong In thinking maybe Tommy?

Yes

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So even though Ollie shot it down that just leaves the League. Unless they do some elaborate flashbacks that just involve her to introduce a new party, which would be kind of pointless.

OmniBeer
Jun 5, 2011

This is no time to
remain stagnant!
God, I want more Oliver v. Merlyn. So much. It needs to be next week ASAP.

Also, I'm digging Laurel's stuff so far this season. Watching her sit there at the end and stare at the jacket, I can see the logic, and I buy the journey they're putting her on.

HaitianDivorce
Jul 29, 2012
I want to rag on the episode for not doing what was advertised and wrapping up Sara's death but I can kinda dig that the characters are stuck in the same place we are. That said, Laurel not being willing to tell her dad is... troubling.

Kinda a shame that all this stuff is gonna be put on hold next week but I guess I'm willing to trade some League development for Barrowman. Oliver and him reuniting should be fun stuff--does Oliver know Merlyn's still alive or with Thea?

Mike Danger
Feb 17, 2012

HaitianDivorce posted:

I want to rag on the episode for not doing what was advertised and wrapping up Sara's death but I can kinda dig that the characters are stuck in the same place we are. That said, Laurel not being willing to tell her dad is... troubling.

Kinda a shame that all this stuff is gonna be put on hold next week but I guess I'm willing to trade some League development for Barrowman. Oliver and him reuniting should be fun stuff--does Oliver know Merlyn's still alive or with Thea?

No and no, which is gonna make next week friggin excellent.

fallin1
May 14, 2007

...mostly MSG.
I'm going to toss out the theory that Nyssa did it.

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012

fallin1 posted:

I'm going to toss out the theory that Nyssa did it.

Nah. There's a quote from a Katie Cassidy interview that teases a Nyssa-and-Laurel team up to avenge her.

HaitianDivorce
Jul 29, 2012

Mike Danger posted:

No and no, which is gonna make next week friggin excellent.

Oh poo poo.

Only 167 hours to go.

imperialparadox
Apr 17, 2012

Don't tell me no one has told the girl she isn't exactly human!
Laurel not telling her dad sucks, but i completely understand it. Dude has a heart condition, and could very likely literally have a heart attack if he found out about Sara. I doubt Laurel wants to see more of her family die in one week.

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

Thank you, Laurel. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am so, soooo sick of the "this isn't what [dead loved one] would want you to do" or "think of [dead loved one]" cliche. That is so overused.

I agree. She thought the dude killed her sister. You can talk about doing the right thing and all that, but sometimes you just gotta put an arrow in a fool.

We'll ignore that it would have been the wrong fool. :v:

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender

Deadpool posted:

Because he spent the better part of the last five months popping pills for a heart condition.

Yeah, about that. I'm still confused how that happened. It doesn't seem intuitive to me to go from internal bleeding from being punched hard to 'heart condition'.

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012

Yeah, about that. I'm still confused how that happened. It doesn't seem intuitive to me to go from internal bleeding from being punched hard to 'heart condition'.

I don't understand the science behind Mirakuru. Someone please explain?

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

imperialparadox posted:

Laurel not telling her dad sucks, but i completely understand it. Dude has a heart condition, and could very likely literally have a heart attack if he found out about Sara. I doubt Laurel wants to see more of her family die in one week.
Except, given that this is still a CW show, he'll probably find out when some character offhandedly mentions it, resulting in drama.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
I think my favorite part of this season so far is Thea's new haircut. Strangely, it reminds me of Aria from Game of Thrones.

VBane
Oct 31, 2011

If the internal bleeding was from an aorta that was damaged by the Miracuru-Soldier, that would probably do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

JohnSherman posted:

Can we have a repeat of the Torque motorcycle fight tia?

So disappointed there weren't giant PEPSI and MTN DEW signs behind them.

• Locked thread