Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

how much money can a town like this spend on something like this? like where are they getting the money from?

the local cops will probably give up soon and the fbi will take over if they haven't already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

how much money can a town like this spend on something like this? like where are they getting the money from?

I thought it was the state troopers who were doing this? They can probably burn through the money so they can come back next year and ask for even more like every other state agency.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
those pix of the tactilol guys with glowsticks n poo poo- they were fbi.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Drink Cheerwine posted:

ah i wondered how they were so thin

also i lik ehow the fbi has basically been gutted so all they can do now is shoot criminals instead of investigate like white collar crimes or all the other stuff they used to do besides counter-terrorism

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

Mange Mite posted:

ah i wondered how they were so thin

also i lik ehow the fbi has basically been gutted so all they can do now is shoot criminals instead of investigate like white collar crimes or all the other stuff they used to do besides counter-terrorism

not really gutted, more like lobotomized

PoconoHermit
Oct 25, 2005

Fire in the hole, Internet!
Most folks around here think he's been gone for a while. Today a tractor trailer went through Canadensis with a load of what I can only describe as a half dozen tactical golf carts. I would have taken a picture but I didn't feel like getting my poo poo pushed in.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

PoconoHermit posted:

Most folks around here think he's been gone for a while. Today a tractor trailer went through Canadensis with a load of what I can only describe as a half dozen tactical golf carts. I would have taken a picture but I didn't feel like getting my poo poo pushed in.

Rook 2.0 ready for action

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

PoconoHermit posted:

lmao

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Drink Cheerwine posted:

well this changes things because :vomarine:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
hahah yes i hope they were tac'd out MULEs

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
did it look something like this?

or mor elikke this?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Jonny 290 posted:

aw man I hope they got the tactical La-Cucaracha horn add-on, looks like you could make some sick jumps off that thing.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Pff America is behind the times, as awlways. Look at what China has. We cannot let a tactical mobility gap come to pass.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Mange Mite posted:

Pff America is behind the times, as awlways. Look at what China has. We cannot let a tactical mobility gap come to pass.

I actually refuse to believe these are real hth.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
if you look carefully at the bottom one, youll see what appears to be a set of tactical police crossbows

PoconoHermit
Oct 25, 2005

Fire in the hole, Internet!

Jonny 290 posted:

Yeah they were definitely Mules or Gators. They looked brand new. The Rook must have gotten hung up on a stump or something. Still can't believe that someone I played Duke3d modem games with in junior high has pulled this off.

Hunterhr
Jan 4, 2007

And The Beast, Satan said unto the LORD, "You Fucking Suck" and juked him out of his goddamn shoes
I always wondered what those guys would look like if rounds were actually coming back the other way.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
theoretically, could the rook's armored battle platform be used to deploy two tactical combat segways?

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
I hope he makes Halloween a night to remember, hehehe

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Race Hate Kramer posted:

I hope he makes Halloween a night to remember, hehehe

nice av

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Mange Mite posted:

I love this. They all look like they need to poo poo real bad

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting

Al Borland posted:

This guy is the gift that keeps giving. I hope he bankrupts the force and they have to do drastic cutbacks.

E:

Nm they'll just take it out of the schools and healthcare.

Oh dont worry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_Zn2Me3gCc

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Mange Mite posted:

coming from a culture that invented the predecessor of the grenade to scare off malevolent spirits, this is some shame.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
ha i just noticed the whitewall tires

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Are there any ballads about Chris dorne?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

El_Elegante posted:

Are there any ballads about Chris dorne?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEjbBOigOZQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apszeicm72A

OXBALLS DOT COM fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Oct 17, 2014

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
So can we just admit that Frein won and pardon him already?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i stopped paying attention to this. did they get him or did he kill all the cops yet or what

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots

Parallax Scroll posted:

i stopped paying attention to this. did they get him or did he kill all the cops yet or what

yep

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Parallax Scroll posted:

the cops and the media had a field day. a great time was had by all. they hitched a trailer with bales of hay to the rook, and officer o'surly was too fat, so he kindly gave up his seat on the hayride so the other officers could enjoy a scenic tour through the autumnal wonderland of new england. overtime didn't feel like work, it felt more like a well needed vacation. getting back to nature and forgetting about the worries of modern life :coffee:.

Snapdrak
Apr 21, 2011
Maybe this guy was wearing diapers because he had ebola????

Makes u think

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Izumi Konata posted:

the cops and the media had a field day. a great time was had by all. they hitched a trailer with bales of hay to the rook, and officer o'surly was too fat, so he kindly gave up his seat on the hayride so the other officers could enjoy a scenic tour through the autumnal wonderland of new england. overtime didn't feel like work, it felt more like a well needed vacation. getting back to nature and forgetting about the worries of modern life :coffee:.

drat sounds pretty cool

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
what if eric frein is that dude that keeps cutting off everyones head

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Alas Boobylon posted:

what if eric frein is that dude that keeps cutting off everyones head

blade?

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting
You diaper loving locals better watch out, theres a new trend in Law Order and Justice against all.

Tweet about Ferguson police brutality and a cop may call your boss to get you fired
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/10/tweet-about-ferguson-police-brutality-and-a-cop-may-call-your-boss-to-get-you-fired/

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
stay safe diaper snipe

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Miltank posted:

stay safe diaper snipe

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
5 weeks, still nothing.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou