Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

EXAKT Science posted:

Not sure of the context or reasoning behind this tattoo, but it's pretty weird:
Possibly :nws:: http://i.imgur.com/Jns8don.jpg

Im going to make a wild guess and say it's a dead baby memorial tattoo and a warning sign to stay far far far the gently caress away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

EXAKT Science posted:

Not sure of the context or reasoning behind this tattoo, but it's pretty weird:
Possibly :nws:: http://i.imgur.com/Jns8don.jpg

It doesn't look real, if that helps.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

wanna motorboat that baby.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

KittySpinEcho posted:

I went on a winter vacation to Cuba back in January and we had the pleasure of meeting this guy. He started every day by pounding back a 40 of rum and venturing out into the world. One day he hopped in a cab and the driver took him to some random little town. He met a Cuban man that spoke broken English and asked if this drunken white boy wanted a tattoo.

He followed this guy up into a broken down shanty apartment building, like 5 stories up and got tattoed in the guys cramped living room with about 10 other people living in the apartment going about their day to day lives. Sounded pretty hygienic...

He stumbled back into the resort later that night and we all noticed the new, seriously crooked, spur of the moment tattoo on the guys back. :stonk: The next day he was drunk again, laying in the sand and decided to screw the healing process and went swimming in the ocean.

I'd party with that dude.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
I'm almost entirely certain that that baby's body paint.

e:
It's photoshop, by a guy called Noel Bass:
http://www.noelbass.com/the-controversy-over-tattoo-baby/

Lady Disdain has a new favorite as of 00:04 on Oct 14, 2014

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Istari posted:

I'm almost entirely certain that that's body paint.

No way, every single instance of art on a human body is 100% a permanent tattoo, no one would ever just temporarily paint on a body for any reason.

See that? Tattoo.

Blood Magnet
Nov 25, 2010
No pic, but the guy in front of me at the gas station had a tattoo of Elmo holding an assault rifle on his calf.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
A World of Tanks player decided to get a tattoo:

quote:

I had an ME262 done 2 weeks ago by a guy but he didn't do very well on it and overcharged me, and gave me attitude.. So I found a better artist and had him do the tiger 1 tank I wanted.. It isn't colored in yet, it took him 5 hours to do the tank as you see it... For its size... its extremely extremely well done.. very good detail.... Im like so happy.. In 2 weeks he is going to put a tan/green camo on it, and put a forest around it and blend in the sky with the tank to look like one piece.. He is going to fix the ME262 as well..

I'm betting that "Gave me attitude" probably means "wouldn't do the swastika."

Another person also got this:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Goosed it.
Nov 3, 2011

The typo in the slogan really brings it home for me.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

I think I'm seeing the face wrong on this one, but if it isn't a :downs:ey face on a much more detailed body, than I don't want to see the face correctly.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

The plane is smiling :sun:

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

No I don't know what its supposed to say either.
Sonics is my only guess.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Looks like spikes to me.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
I immediately read it as Yikes, which was also my reaction.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

The White Dragon posted:

I think I'm seeing the face wrong on this one, but if it isn't a :downs:ey face on a much more detailed body, than I don't want to see the face correctly.

I think her eyes are supposed to be shut tightly and the lines below are cheek bones or make up, but yea, definitely down syndromy or something either way. :newlol:

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.
I have to wonder, does anyone ever go in to a talented tattoo artist's shop, describe an idea or pick out something off the wall, have the guy draw it and then go
"Yeah, that, but shittier."

I mean would someone go for a tattoo and then haggle the price down for a lesser quality product? Like I'd like to think for some of these that the artist is capable of quality work and the customer is just extra stupid.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

CzarChasm posted:

I have to wonder, does anyone ever go in to a talented tattoo artist's shop, describe an idea or pick out something off the wall, have the guy draw it and then go
"Yeah, that, but shittier."

I mean would someone go for a tattoo and then haggle the price down for a lesser quality product? Like I'd like to think for some of these that the artist is capable of quality work and the customer is just extra stupid.

No because then that artist will be linked to a lovely tattoo

ToastFaceKillah
Dec 25, 2010

every day could be your last
in the jungle
People try to haggle us down all the time, I usually raise the price whenever they ask me "Can't you do better?"

People also add me to groups without my permission all the time, so I usually look for the worst tattoos, save em, and leave. Here's today's offering.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Only out'side.

Everywhere, mother's are buried. They s' eem dead, but in'side their screaming. 'Screaming.

Kugyou no Tenshi
Nov 8, 2005

We can't keep the crowd waiting, can we?
I think the creepiest thing about it is the red "M" and "e.", making it kind of read "Mother's never die inside Me." Read it as "Mother is never die inside Me." and it seriously sounds like a locked-closet-dwelling near-idiot explaining his recent cannibalism.

Or I could just be really loving tired.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

Kugyou no Tenshi posted:

I think the creepiest thing about it is the red "M" and "e.", making it kind of read "Mother's never die inside Me."

Or I could just be really loving tired.

That's exactly how I read it too. Either way I'm not sure what it's supposed to mean.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Poor Lesbehonest. She probably gets made fun of all the time for her silly name, and now this happens.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Zyntherius
Jul 25, 2014

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

I'd say this one takes some skill. It takes some real skill to work a penis into a bulldog's face like that.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Doubly awesome is the fact that behind the penis bulldog it appears to be a map of England alone, but has the Union Jack on it. It could just be shittily drawn, but Scotland's definitely not there, and Wales if it is is kinda smushed and deformed, and no sign of northern ireland naturally.

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Let another's wounds be your warning

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Doubly awesome is the fact that behind the penis bulldog it appears to be a map of England alone, but has the Union Jack on it. It could just be shittily drawn, but Scotland's definitely not there, and Wales if it is is kinda smushed and deformed, and no sign of northern ireland naturally.

The Union Flag is also wrong, the thicker part of the diagonal bars goes round in a clockwise fashion:

Edmund Honda
Sep 27, 2003

dpack_1 posted:

The Union Flag is also wrong, the thicker part of the diagonal bars goes round in a clockwise fashion:

A lot of people don't realise there's a right way round and a wrong way, so their source image for the tat being someone flying it inverted is pretty likely.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

Why is that fairy holding a condom?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

We're all in agreement that the heart is there to cover up the typo, right?

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

"One the lips"?

Edit: oh god I've just seen the R squeezed into childen as well.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Edmund Honda posted:

A lot of people don't realise there's a right way round and a wrong way, so their source image for the tat being someone flying it inverted is pretty likely.

In this case, it looks like the bottom left of the flag is going in the right direction, and the bottom right is going in the wrong direction.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!
So, relative of mine posted this incoherant blur on Facebook:

It's a "ship wheel dreamcatcher".

At least it wasn't an anchor.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I love fiddlehead season.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
Friend of a friend on Facebook.

Nope, no reason you would ever be ashamed of a tattoo like that.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Tracula posted:

#camergate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Tracula posted:

All I see is a giant ballsack surrounded by squiggled

• Locked thread