Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wei
Jul 27, 2006
Best sale. Buy all 3 if you haven't already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horizontal Tree
Jan 1, 2010
Seriously. I've been waiting for a Tross sale for a while now.

And it reminds me I didn't redeem my monthly SC yet for October, so its practically free!

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Fierce Brosnan posted:

Oct 17
Daily sale: TORQ-9 / NC-9 A-Tross / Terminus VX-9
Members sale: Amerish Brush Camo

gently caress yeah.

What are the attachments of choice for the Tross and TORQ?

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

I dont even play medic but i might have to buy the tross :ohdear:

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

gently caress yeah.

Grip it and rip it.

Io_
Oct 15, 2012

woo woo

Pillbug
If you get a ServerSmash character with a bunch of A-Tross kills it was previously used by a goon as I think we worked that all the kills that gun got in the last one were goons.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
I just loving bought the Terminus yesterday gently caress

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

Fishstick posted:

I just loving bought the Terminus yesterday gently caress

You should contact SOE, I believe they'll refund you the difference if you buy something with spacebucks and it goes on sale within 24 hours. I don't think they do it for cert purchased items though.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like the Halloween masks are now going to give +10-20% exp. should be seeing a lot more around now!

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

gently caress yeah.

Tross - 3.4x crosshair, comp, grip

Click on heads with your zero recoil murder machine

Epic High Five fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Oct 17, 2014

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Have they patched the masks into not breaking your game yet? I've not been buying any while the page still has the option for me to buy the 25 seed masks twice. Been holding off on the slasher too.

A Tartan Tory
Mar 26, 2010

You call that a shotgun?!

Epic High Five posted:

Looks like the Halloween masks are now going to give +10-20% exp. should be seeing a lot more around now!

Should have been done at the start.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
Pumpkins will also spawn all the time now, thought not as often as an alert. So basically just go to Esamir to get that poo poo done.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
If I want to shoot stationary objects I'll shoot NC snipers

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Fierce Brosnan posted:

Oct 17
Daily sale: TORQ-9

It's almost as if SOE approves of our TR weeks and is actively encouraging us. :tinfoil:

o muerte
Dec 13, 2008

Hajj Podge posted:

It's almost as if SOE approves of our TR weeks and is actively encouraging us. :tinfoil:

For this to be true we'd need to see a Lynx and Pounder sale soon.....

e: Banshee, how did I forget the Banshee.

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003

Hey that's my voice at the very beginning of that :]

I'm space famous now.

Horizontal Tree
Jan 1, 2010

o muerte posted:

For this to be true we'd need to see a Lynx and Pounder sale soon.....

e: Banshee, how did I forget the Banshee.

But the Banshee and Pounder are only 250 certs...
I'm gonna be way too tempted to put my NS-11A and Saron Auraxes on hold for the afternoon to play NC. gently caress you SOE! (ilu)

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Dammit A-TROSSity, I was so comfortable with the Reaper DMR. You homewrecking hussie.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like the PPA got its sound altered in the most recent PTS update. Turns out psychological warfare is NC-specific :getin:

Unless of course they made it MORE irritating, PTS is unstable so nobody knows

sitchelin posted:

Dammit A-TROSSity, I was so comfortable with the Reaper DMR. You homewrecking hussie.

Grip/comp/3.4x crosshair and wonder how you ever lived without a full auto battle rifle with insane DPM

It and the no-sway BASRs are the real winners from the new sight patch

Horizontal Tree
Jan 1, 2010
Tross kill #6: Headshotting Harvester as he bodyshots me with a VX6-7, and we trade.
Tross Kill #9: Headshot chaining a MAX out of the back of a Harraser

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

Hahah loving hell the Tross owns.

Got to play with it for about an hour. 4.0 KDR, 31.5% accuracy, 45 kph. If this keeps up it will far and away be my most effective gun :toot:

Fart Car '97 fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Oct 17, 2014

Nakar
Sep 2, 2002

Ultima Ratio Regum
All three of the new ARs are just loving ridiculous and whoever it was that said to get them all is absolutely 100% correct unless you just don't play the factions and don't intend to ever play them. If you even kinda-sorta are even considering ever playing another faction's Medic class then holy gently caress.

Terminus is a laser Cycler with SPA. Tross is 200 damage with retarded control and godlike magsize. TORQ is concentrated magic that does everything.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Nice. I picked it up on the sale but had to run off to work. Can't wait to bust it out. Now I have the five ARs for my medic to use and do Directives with.

Desideratus
Oct 5, 2008

Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people.

Nakar posted:

TORQ is concentrated magic that does everything.
using the TORQ for the first time was a magical feeling, like Malorn himself descended upon a rainbow in the form of a unicorn and came across my face

Arghy
Nov 15, 2012

Fans posted:

Pumpkins will also spawn all the time now, thought not as often as an alert. So basically just go to Esamir to get that poo poo done.

Hey if only they loving did this at the goddamn start of the month not loving halfway into the goddamn month! Whoever made this event is so goddamn stupid.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Is the SABR-13 still a magical thing or are these the new hotness

Horizontal Tree
Jan 1, 2010

Nakar posted:

All three of the new ARs are just loving ridiculous and whoever it was that said to get them all is absolutely 100% correct unless you just don't play the factions and don't intend to ever play them. If you even kinda-sorta are even considering ever playing another faction's Medic class then holy gently caress.

Terminus is a laser Cycler with SPA. Tross is 200 damage with retarded control and godlike magsize. TORQ is concentrated magic that does everything.

The only one I actually own with SC is the factions I play the least :v:
TORQ does anything, Tross is a 200-damage Razor AR, Terminus is... I dunno, its freakin' good, but its not my favourite.

go3 posted:

Its still fantastic if you like the style. It is still a burst gun, even if its the best gun, and some people don't like that. I can do very well with it, but I actually don't like using it all the time simply because its burst.

Blasmeister posted:

SABR is still good, the stock cycler is good and the TRV is good. Honestly the torq is pretty replaceable if you don't medic often, especially when the stock gun is so good. The terminus though, that one is unmissable for anyone with a VS character

Uhhh... TORQ is one of the best all-around weapons in the game and is pretty unique. The only similar weapon is the Lynx and that still feels different due to the extra recoil and higher rof.
T1 will do anything you need it to but if you're gonna buy any other TR AR, it should be the TORQ.

Horizontal Tree fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Oct 17, 2014

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

SABR is still good, the stock cycler is good and the TRV is good. Honestly the torq is pretty replaceable if you don't medic often, especially when the stock gun is so good. The terminus though, that one is unmissable for anyone with a VS character

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

go3 posted:

yes, yes

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Cmon GOKU TR night!

o muerte
Dec 13, 2008

God, after 900 something kills with the Lynx I just can't like the TORQ. What is wrong with me, please Malorn help.

Horizontal Tree
Jan 1, 2010

o muerte posted:

God, after 900 something kills with the Lynx I just can't like the TORQ. What is wrong with me, please Malorn help.

You're bad and didn't listen to me telling you to do the TORQ before the T1

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Hey, I got my monthly store cash for being a member. Are there any particularly good camos, helmets, etc to buy? I need to look good when I shoot space mans. :colbert:

I mostly play VS.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Slaan posted:

Hey, I got my monthly store cash for being a member. Are there any particularly good camos, helmets, etc to buy? I need to look good when I shoot space mans. :colbert:

I mostly play VS.

I think there's some sort of regulation stating that all Vanu must one at least one neon teal camo. Shatter, usually.

Blinks77
Feb 15, 2012

Shatter, Tech.

Basically the more shiny or lurid you can make yourself the better.

If their eyes are bleeding they can't shoot you.

novaSphere
Jan 25, 2003

Tech is a suitable alternative if you don't mind looking like T1000.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Palm forever

folgore
Jun 30, 2006

nice tut
If you want to "look good" do not buy shatter or palm camo

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
A million times Tech, how is this even a debate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

novaSphere
Jan 25, 2003

Cabbit posted:

I think there's some sort of regulation stating that all Vanu must one at least one neon teal camo. Shatter, usually.

NC terms and conditions include mandatory Shatter purchase and use. Violation of the agreement is subject to immediate and permanent termination of one's combat tenure.

• Locked thread