Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Jackard posted:

:laffo:

Why don't you try that attitude in the game dev thread, see where it gets you

This is the dumbest threat I have ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Listen buddy you might think you're tough and poo poo but my buddies? The game devs? They will gently caress a brother UP.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
hey guys whats going on in this thre:yikes:

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 37 minutes!

Widestancer posted:

Listen buddy you might think you're tough and poo poo but my buddies? The game devs? They will gently caress a brother UP.

:eyepop:

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
I still like Starbound, I just don't like every single design decision :v:

Glad to hear about Manipulator no longer being ore tier locked in nightly though.

oddium posted:

Hello, and welcome to Let's Play Starbound with me, Oddium. The LP rules say to wait six months until after a game has come out, but Starbound isn't technically out (??) so I figured it would be okay here. Okay let's go !! :spooky:

This is great. You put in effort, you actually played the game, AND it showcases my :spergin: obsession with "Combat and survival balance is kind of terrible." :downs:

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

If there's anything the last couple of months have taught us, it's that you shouldn't gently caress with us gamers :twisted:

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014
Probation
Pull that poo poo in GWS? They'll... EAT YA ALIVE :twisted:

Try it over in TFR? Hoho, they'll... GUN YA DOWN :twisted: :twisted:

But gently caress with the Game Devs thread? Then its GAME OVER!!!

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Dandywalken posted:

Pull that poo poo in GWS? They'll... EAT YA ALIVE :twisted:

Try it over in TFR? Hoho, they'll... GUN YA DOWN :twisted: :twisted:

But gently caress with the Game Devs thread? Then its GAME OVER!!!

Lol

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

You guys better stop joking, or there'll be a 2D Retro Sandbox Platforming Survival Powerpoint Presentation with your name all over it

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
I have it on good authority that Chucklefish will "own" you if you start talking poo poo.

This own is in the alpha stage at the moment, stay tuned for updates.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
This game loving sucks!

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Eonwe posted:

hey guys whats going on in this thre:yikes:

nooooo quick everybody let's crush any hint of criticism before the game devs think we don't like them enough

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Prop Wash posted:

nooooo quick everybody let's crush any hint of criticism before the game devs think we don't like them enough

did you mean to quote me or

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
I Fricken [b]LOVE/b] Early Access threads :dance: :woop: :woop: :dance:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

I AM BRAWW posted:

I Fricken [b]LOVE/b] Early Access threads :dance: :woop: :woop: :dance:

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Me, noob bitch with no game developement knowledge whatsoever: .. Jessus christ.. this is taking so fawking long to make... -__- this is gay..

Really smart guy, probably graduated college, elite game coder:[sigh] Well, actually, game dev (nobody actually says "game development") takes pretty long, which is why updates aren't coming out quickly.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Wait til the game devs see this thread *cracks knuckles and it makes some sounds that sound like someone who has bone cancer*. Ouch...

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Games poster regular Goon with a lot of fame: Im gonna kick your rear end.. [crossposts into game dev thread]

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

Jesus Christ this thread. :ughh:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I AM BRAWW posted:

Games poster regular Goon with a lot of fame: Im gonna kick your rear end.. [crossposts into game dev thread]

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

I AM BRAWW posted:

same here man, same here

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014
Probation

Spudd posted:

I'd offer ya a nice copy of Tuff E Nuff (1993, original packaging, unopened) for the SNES, but judging by this post... Heh... well... you dont fit the criteria :twisted:

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

Widestancer posted:

This is the dumbest threat I have ever seen.
What's dumber is thinking shitposting there is somehow a threat rather than something that wouldn't get any traction :psyduck:

Jackard fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Oct 18, 2014

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

I AM BRAWW posted:

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
really wimpy noob bitch poster, me: Uhh OOhhh looks like the .. [looks at video game developpers name] uhh Tanelol-efense force is here!!! :yikes;:.. [breaks out into a full sprint away from computer chair]

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Jackard posted:

What's dumber is thinking shitposting there is somehow a threat rather than something that wouldn't get any traction :psyduck:

I would hope no one actually thinks that

And historically game devs can be really whiny bitches son who knows

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Le me: seems like it's taking awhile for this game to come out

Insanely smart IT YOSPOS gUy: Jesus tittyfricking chripes! Could you be an dumber? Do you even have a degree in computer science? Maybe know what the gently caress you are talking about before posting or else the game devs who actually DO SOMETHING instead of you! rear end!

Le me: do you want fries with that?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
That would be really good as a feel comic tbh.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Insanely smart IT YOSPOS gUy: Jesus tittyfricking chripes! Could you be an dumber? Do you even have a degree in computer science? Maybe know what the gently caress you are talking about before posting or else the game devs who actually DO SOMETHING instead of you! rear end!

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

lmao

Syenite
Jun 21, 2011
Grimey Drawer
starboned

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

Spudd posted:

don't even pretend it hasn't gotten way better

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

lmao at everyone that is trying to keep up

Braww didn't you used the moderate the Chucklefish Forums? You've gotten stronger. Your power is increasing exponentially

E: I tried to look you up because doing research is pro and the first hit on Google is "Best Answers By Braww" and when you click on it you get this:

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014
Probation
NM I dont think this even happened

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

thanks for making GBS readable again, you and g0m, by the way

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Babe Magnet posted:

lmao at everyone that is trying to keep up

Braww didn't you used the moderate the Chucklefish Forums? You've gotten stronger. Your power is increasing exponentially

E: I tried to look you up because doing research is pro and the first hit on Google is "Best Answers By Braww" and when you click on it you get this:

lmao nice

Rrussom
May 13, 2009
I wish more games featured women turning into toilets. I want toilet transformers.
Regular Starbound thread/forums shitposter, me: I'm gay.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Afraid of Audio posted:

I have it on good authority that Chucklefish will "own" you if you start talking poo poo.

This own is in the alpha stage at the moment, stay tuned for updates.

So it will be a year or two until they own us.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Chucklefish has a small pecker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Alarm
May 10, 2012
Confirming that Rrussom is indeed gay

• Locked thread