Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

They were thinking of Amanda Bynes, not Tila Tequila. And Amanda Bynes accusing people of committing heinous crimes then retracting them later with the excuse of "The microchip they implanted in my head made me do it" would count as a danger to the people she accuses, IMO.

Bynes needs to be forcibly committed. Even if she's trying trying to get attention she's got some serious issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Popular Thug Drink posted:

Sure, but it's not like he can't seek therapy on his own. My point is he doesn't need to be institutionalized and medicated.

Uh, I didn't say he did. But many people actually can't seek therapy on their own in this country, or are not even aware that it's an option. It's prohibitively expensive and isn't even accessible in many communities. For a time, I had to drive almost two hours to see a psychiatrist in a single township's locally funded mental health facility, because I was from a poor family and lived in a location where the only mental health care available was priced far out of my range. This was before "Obamacare", so even finding a place that was willing to attempt a meeting with a person who didn't have and couldn't afford health insurance was incredibly difficult. I only found the place because one of my school friends' mothers was a psychologist there and personally recommended me.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
For someone in a similar situation and location who wasn't lucky enough to have made those connections, or was even slightly more unstable and unmotivated, I'm not sure what they could have done other than wait until they committed a crime and then be sent to jail.

Republican Vampire
Jun 2, 2007

Evil Fluffy posted:

Bynes needs to be forcibly committed. Even if she's trying trying to get attention she's got some serious issues.

Hasn't she been? I thought she was under hold pending a decision on how long they could extend it/who should have custody.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

duck monster posted:

Its been pretty obvious for a while that Tila Tequila isn't well. She was a fairly standard B list minor star model and then one day she just loving snapped into full loon mode.

I mean famous people losing their poo poo is not unusual. Witness: Charlie Sheen. But Sheen's madness is easily traced to what looks like a pretty standard paranoid meth meltdown and by most accounts he's mostly recovered. Tequila is *innexplicably* batshit, and that leads me to think the poor girl needs to be medicated.

Tila isn't inexplicably batshit, it's just amphetamine induced psychosis. Probably some other fun drugs in there too. Plus the aneurism she had. And killing her wife. Any one of those is enough to make someone go pretty crazy. Plus, when she started going a little crazy people started paying attention to her again, so there was a really powerful positive feedback loop. Unfortunately, she is now clean-and-sober raising her child as a single mother. It's a lot less interesting to watch.

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

duck monster posted:

Its been pretty obvious for a while that Tila Tequila isn't well. She was a fairly standard B list minor star model and then one day she just loving snapped into full loon mode.

I mean famous people losing their poo poo is not unusual. Witness: Charlie Sheen. But Sheen's madness is easily traced to what looks like a pretty standard paranoid meth meltdown and by most accounts he's mostly recovered. Tequila is *innexplicably* batshit, and that leads me to think the poor girl needs to be medicated.

She had a failed suicide attempt that caused a brain aneurysm. I'm not sure if she was really grounded in reality a lot to begin with, but that seems to be what pushed her over the edge.

Mr. Funny Pants
Apr 9, 2001

Republican Vampire posted:

Hasn't she been? I thought she was under hold pending a decision on how long they could extend it/who should have custody.

Yep. It was amusing when she was tweeting about wanting Drake to murder her pussy, but it went rapidly downhill after that. She's a really sick person and I hope she's getting legit help.

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster
Wow OP wake up, you are truly a sheep.

-Building 11 also fell and it was not hit by airplanes. That's actually where all the gold was, and it mysteriously disappeared. I'd say there's a good chance it's in Mecca.

-The high-jackers were all Saudi, who is a US "ally" which means there is a good chance we knew it was going to happen. The planes were hi-jacked, duh, that's not disputed.

-"Terrorism" is created to replace "communism" as the new boogey-man threat to justify the expanding prison-industrial, surveilance, and military-industrial organizations. Unlike opposing "communism," which meant you stood for freedom and self-determination, opposing "terrorism" means nothing and it is truly an Orwellian type of situation.

-The event is used to launch our HUGE Mid-East campaign. This continues to this day, and was an long-term plan from the start to go into Iraq first and get a foot-hold - a huge number of war crimes were committed in Iraq including the abandonment of key intellectuals to Sunni hordes, the die-hard Sunnis, attemping to purge secularism from the capital before its inevitible fall, slaughtered every key intellectual in Iraq, then Libya - where NATO commits a war crime destroying Libya's civilian water supply (http://www.globalresearch.ca/nato-s-ultimate-war-crime-destroying-libya-s-water-supply/25861), then Syria, which would have happened, but we changed our strategy in Syria to just giving weapons to all sides since they were fighting each other.

-America loses its freedoms one by one and slowly gets absorbed into the global financial order.

-Our politicians and by proxy our military is played like a fiddle by corporate elites, Jews and Muslums to fulfill their agendas. Of course we are not attacking the Saudis or the Israelis, despite them being two of the worst offenders of civil rights in the region. Instead, we attack their enemies. This is a clear indication that we are being fooled. The conservatives who run the federal reserve love Islam and Zionism. Our intervention in Iraq has assured that Islam will remain. Secularism and demanding civil liberties is such a head-ache for the global elites who just want good, little workers who do what they're told.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Source your quotes.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

AddMEonFacebook posted:

-Building 11 also fell and it was not hit by airplanes. That's actually where all the gold was, and it mysteriously disappeared. I'd say there's a good chance it's in Mecca.

-The high-jackers were all Saudi, who is a US "ally" which means there is a good chance we knew it was going to happen. The planes were hi-jacked, duh, that's not disputed.

-"Terrorism" is created to replace "communism" as the new boogey-man threat to justify the expanding prison-industrial, surveilance, and military-industrial organizations. Unlike opposing "communism," which meant you stood for freedom and self-determination, opposing "terrorism" means nothing and it is truly an Orwellian type of situation.

-The event is used to launch our HUGE Mid-East campaign. This continues to this day, and was an long-term plan from the start to go into Iraq first and get a foot-hold - a huge number of war crimes were committed in Iraq including the abandonment of key intellectuals to Sunni hordes, the die-hard Sunnis, attemping to purge secularism from the capital before its inevitible fall, slaughtered every key intellectual in Iraq, then Libya - where NATO commits a war crime destroying Libya's civilian water supply (http://www.globalresearch.ca/nato-s-ultimate-war-crime-destroying-libya-s-water-supply/25861), then Syria, which would have happened, but we changed our strategy in Syria to just giving weapons to all sides since they were fighting each other.

-America loses its freedoms one by one and slowly gets absorbed into the global financial order.

-Our politicians and by proxy our military is played like a fiddle by corporate elites, Jews and Muslums to fulfill their agendas. Of course we are not attacking the Saudis or the Israelis, despite them being two of the worst offenders of civil rights in the region. Instead, we attack their enemies. This is a clear indication that we are being fooled. The conservatives who run the federal reserve love Islam and Zionism. Our intervention in Iraq has assured that Islam will remain. Secularism and demanding civil liberties is such a head-ache for the global elites who just want good, little workers who do what they're told.

D-, post 9/11 user did it better, reptoid plant.

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster

Evil Fluffy posted:

Alex Jones is an effective snake oil salesman if nothing else.

He's a true hero, and you should go buy all his DVDs right now to support his work.

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster

Nintendo Kid posted:

D-, post 9/11 user did it better, reptoid plant.

as long as I passed

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

AddMEonFacebook posted:

This is a joke post right? Sometimes it's hard to tell with these 9/11 things, you never know if someone is being facetiously crazy or just crazy

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

QuarkJets posted:

This is a joke post right? Sometimes it's hard to tell with these 9/11 things, you never know if someone is being facetiously crazy or just crazy

This user has a lot of posts from a currently Maple Story-themed subforum. So yeah.

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster
No. There is a lot of very serious stuff in there that you should really think about.

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster
I challenge you to prove to me that Bernake is not a Muslum or a Jew.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

AddMEonFacebook posted:

I challenge you to prove to me that Bernake is not a Muslum or a Jew.

He's actually both which is how he's both a banker and an america-hater

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster
I think he actually has converted fully to Islam by now.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
:agreed:

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
I don't know why you people doubt the wisdom of a person with a furry av. They're the sworn enemies of the reptiloids and here to help you. :colbert:

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster
Everyone knows Obama is a Muslim, too. He's being stymied by the secularists, thank God.

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Swan stole my music and framed me!
The Global Struggle Against Violent Extremism being a replacement of sorts for the Cold War in terms of justifying military spending, the attacks being evoked to justify waging an unrelated and pre-planned war in Iraq, and the clampdown on civil liberties as a result of a sudden obsession with national security seem uncontroversial.

Now tell me more about this Jewish/Muslim cabal that runs the banks.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

AddMEonFacebook posted:

Everyone knows Obama is a Muslim, too. He's being stymied by the secularists, thank God.

He's also totally a racist, he has the opposite of whatever michael jackson had

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster
There are so many conspiracies happening right now actually, that I don't have much time for the skeptics. I'll try to answer some more of your questions, though.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

AddMEonFacebook posted:

There are so many conspiracies happening right now actually, that I don't have much time for the skeptics. I'll try to answer some more of your questions, though.

Which of our overlords do you fear and despise more? The Bilderberg Group or the lizardmen?

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster

moller posted:

Now tell me more about this Jewish/Muslim cabal that runs the banks.

Okay. I'll go into this a little bit. You see, because of the way the global financial system works, our actual elected government doesn't really make the decisions about things that you might think they do like monetary policy or foregin policy or business regulations/environmental regulations and things like that. They do work on these things, but they are essentially told what to do by their masters, who are rich billionaires. These billionaires hire what are known as "lobbyists" and they write the policies and the stooge that you vote for basically just signs it into law and goes to have a steak dinner. So whoever you vote for, it doesn't really matter, you end up with the same policies.

You might ask if the politicians ever have existential crisis like the rest of us and what if they did decide to do the morally right thing for once. Well, his master would go after him personally most likely, but they can also do things like crash the entire economy. I'm talking about the federal reserve. They are the guys who are really in charge and who tell politicians what to do. It makes it pretty easy for the politician to do his hand-wringing and baby kissing when he knows these guys will literally do poo poo like make everyone suffer just because he won't play ball. In order to damage a popular and progressive politicians image, they will literally destroy a country's economy.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDg55O9-guY

here's another great conspiracy theory (note: actually completely legitimate and scary)

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster
I don't want to go too much into how Islam is invading America, but I do think the best way to combat it is gratuitous sex with hot, hot American bodies.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Trilateral Commission or New World Order?

Fluoride or MMR vaccine?

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster
I will say that I believe the "new" world order is actually about 80 years old now, and we're moving on to a new generation of leaders within the next fifteen years.

And you really have to be stupid if you think flouride in the water is a good idea. It's clearly a poisoning/dumbing down mechanism to "treat" the proles for "mental illness" aka questioning wealth inequality.

bottled water is even worse than tap water though and contains petro-chemicals as a result of the industrial process quite often including toulene and benzene. You drank that in a bottled water. I promise.

WATER CRISIS PLANET

Children in Africa walk for miles everyday to get some water to drink,

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster
I didn't watch this, but can somebody else watch it and then just confirm with me that yes, the US did blow it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTZ3XXO7wNA

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

Shbobdb posted:

Tila isn't inexplicably batshit, it's just amphetamine induced psychosis. Probably some other fun drugs in there too. Plus the aneurism she had. And killing her wife. Any one of those is enough to make someone go pretty crazy. Plus, when she started going a little crazy people started paying attention to her again, so there was a really powerful positive feedback loop. Unfortunately, she is now clean-and-sober raising her child as a single mother. It's a lot less interesting to watch.

Ah well. Didn't know that part of her story. I guess theres always an reason. A friend of mine had an aneurysm about 5-6 years ago and came out the other end a *completely* different person. A fairly serious minded Stonemason (The dude worked making grave stones) businessman, his brain popped a leak, spent 6 months hospitalized in a "cloud with angels" and came out the other end a frenetic slightly mad poet into alternative living and community organizing.

duck monster fucked around with this message at 07:55 on Oct 18, 2014

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Under the vegetable posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDg55O9-guY

here's another great conspiracy theory (note: actually completely legitimate and scary)

Every time I dig back into the Iraq Wqr/War on Terror...it seems like I keep discovering more and more worse things about it.

Holy hell...

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

FuzzySkinner posted:

Every time I dig back into the Iraq Wqr/War on Terror...it seems like I keep discovering more and more worse things about it.

Holy hell...

:tinfoil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
Dude's conspiracy totally makes sense. Except for the Muslim part. Muslims can't charge interest. When it comes to behind-the-scenes-bank-controlling-world-destroying there is only one kind of semite. He's obviously an Illuminati-Lizard plant. So, don't listen to him. Obviously, we all agree that the Muslim and the Jew are trying to destroy America, using Ebola. And Obama is letting them. But the Muslim and the Jew have totally different approaches. D'uh.

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster
The Muslims are alligned somewhat with the jew just becuase of their mutual extreme conservativism.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

AddMEonFacebook posted:

The Muslims are alligned somewhat with the jew just becuase of their mutual extreme conservativism.

and their mutual hatred of AMURRICA

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster
they hate our freedom

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster
edit: irrelevant

AddMEonFacebook fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Nov 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
Your ploy to gain more Facebook friends may be working on the rest of the thread but not on me. :colbert:

• Locked thread