Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
gignac ofc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3peat
May 6, 2010

yesssssssssss

3peat
May 6, 2010

Homework Explainer posted:

c'mon st. gignac, save us all

he did!

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

3peat posted:

he did!

He did.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
tomorrow well have the psg-monaco shitshow and lyon vs lille so it should be entertaining too imo

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i love el cashico, me

3peat
May 6, 2010

lol

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

How are you watching this, anyway? Are you all French?

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Jason Sextro posted:

How are you watching this, anyway? Are you all French?

just google wiziwig and first row sports

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
nice goal by lacazette

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

roma-juve is happening so not currently watching. looks like a tasty scoreline tho

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

Cavani almost completely missed the ball while trying to kick it and then he fell down twice

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
hahaha holy poo poo

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
monaco are poo poo and blanc is a fraud, good

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

PSG's defense is good for at least one complete disaster each match without Thiago Silva there

3peat
May 6, 2010

I stopped watching in the first half cause it was boring, but neither of those 2 winning and PSG getting equalized in the last minutes is the best result possible

*schadenfreude intensifies*

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Method Mango posted:

PSG's defense is good for at least one complete disaster each match without Thiago Silva there

I thought paying a record sum for David Luiz would almost certainly patch over his absence

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

advanced statsman posted:

just google wiziwig and first row sports

found it, much appreciated - I've been looking for a long time.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

haven't watched the match yet, saw the scoreline, did a big lol

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

if Monaco signs Wayne Rooney as is rumoured they will managed the impressive feat of being even easier to hate than PSG

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Jason Sextro posted:

if Monaco signs Wayne Rooney as is rumoured they will managed the impressive feat of being even easier to hate than PSG

The reports about Rooney to Monaco are confusing anyway. Rybolovlev allegedly doesn't want to keep investing in the club, according to France Football, so it sounds more like something to keep the fans(/investors?) calm, at least for now.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Yeah if you don't want to invest more money in the club, paying the ludicrous sum he'd command would be a terrible way to do that.

3peat
May 6, 2010

im laughing my rear end off at the circus in this QSG (Qatar Saint Germain) game

PSG gets an imaginary penalty and a Lens player gets a gratuitous red card
Cavani scores the penalty and celebrates by doing a sniper rifle gesture, for which he gets a yellow; he's flubbergasted and touches the referee, for which he gets a straight red card
less than a minute later, another Lens player gets a gratuitous second yellow

i think this referee is off his meds lol

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

3peat posted:

im laughing my rear end off at the circus in this QSG (Qatar Saint Germain) game

PSG gets an imaginary penalty and a Lens player gets a gratuitous red card
Cavani scores the penalty and celebrates by doing a sniper rifle gesture, for which he gets a yellow; he's flubbergasted and touches the referee, for which he gets a straight red card
less than a minute later, another Lens player gets a gratuitous second yellow

i think this referee is off his meds lol

was just about to post this, plus it's a Lens "home" match at the Stade de France which is...not in Lens

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
paris are scum

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

bein are showing bordeaux-caen for some dumb reason w/o showing om-toulouse so i missed it but i'm glad st. gignac scored again

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Troy Queef posted:

was just about to post this, plus it's a Lens "home" match at the Stade de France which is...not in Lens

Prolly easier to get to Stade de France than the Parc Des Princes from Paris too.

3peat
May 6, 2010

bein are showing bordeaux-caen for some dumb reason w/o showing om-toulouse so i missed it but i'm glad st. gignac scored again

first half OM played amazing, second half was kinda meh
gignac was kinda bad other than the goal, the others were great esp payet
as usual, alessandrini came on in the second half and was better than thauvain
bielsa sat on a cup of hot coffee, then he jumped up like in a cartoon and started mean muggin around trying to find who put the coffee there

3peat
May 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzSw1tC7Y-k

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

I'm a bit new to Ligue 1 - what's the difference between this year's Montpellier team and the won that won the league three years ago? How did that happen?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Jason Sextro posted:

I'm a bit new to Ligue 1 - what's the difference between this year's Montpellier team and the won that won the league three years ago? How did that happen?

they sold all their good players and also have an insane owner

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

They have a radio banter-man as their head coach.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Jose posted:

they sold all their good players and also have an insane owner

I looked him up and he owns a waste processing company, so in a sense he's literally a garbageman

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

After the match, he went straight for a celebratory meal at McDonalds

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
Someone told me that I should look into following Olympique. How much am I going to hate myself if I do?

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

depends on which olympique

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

depends on which olympique

He didn't specify.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
Nīmes, obviously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
The president of the French football association told PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaļfi that he was "really sorry for this terrible arbitrage [he means refereeing of course]" after the Lens-PSG game

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Les-excuses-de-thiriez-a-nasser/508424

Paris are scum

advanced statsman fucked around with this message at 10:18 on Oct 22, 2014